• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Project: Sailor but under different management (Magical Girl Roleplay)

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
so i suddenly remembered this roleplay a couple hours ago and it got me back on this website, i contacted them to ask if i could reboot this (again) and they said "yes" so here i am, lets fuckin go

Premise
giphy.gif

2018, the year that was almost the apocalypse. The year that Magical Girls started mysteriously cropping up around the globe. About 20% of the teen and young adult population developed the mysterious ability to transform and use magical abilities. People were shocked. The media went absolutely wild. People demanded answers from world leaders. Fingers were pointed, arguments and accusations made, Magical Girls taken from their homes, and a new world war was almost sparked. Truly, it was anarchy.

That came to an abrupt, grinding halt when the monsters started appearing. Mutated plants, fauna, humans, powerful and dangerous beyond belief, and completely unphased by normal normal weaponry. For days, they razed towns and, causing countless deaths. If it hadn't been for a few of the newly made Magical Girls deciding to try using their powers and weapons to defeat these monsters, it may have been the end of life as everyone knew it, but luckily the efforts of these Magical Girls worked. Much to their surprise, of course.

The government wasted no time, dispatching the Magical Girls they had just kidnapped to kill the remaining monsters, earning their cooperation through a simple ultimatum: Fight or die. The government officials wouldn't kill them, of course, the monsters would. And through this, the threat was temporarily extinguished.

After these events, laws were quickly passed to try to ensure the safety of the people. In America, usage of dangerous powers were made illegal outside outside of authorized use (though, ironically, just transforming and benign usage remained legal, and a lot of modern Popstars are known for using them during performances). Project: Sailor was established, and Magical Girls (Officially classified as Magus Sapiens) were given two choices: Join Project: Sailor or never use their powers again.

The year is now 2023, and our characters are a new squad of Magical Girls in Project: Sailor, all top graduates from the training academy. Roleplay takes place in Orlando, Florida because I say so.

Q&A

Are Magical Boys allowed?
Yes, of course.

Rules
No godmodding, powerplaying, any of that nonsense
The roleplay takes place in 2023, so no super futuristic tech
At least a paragraph per post
Keep your powers reasonable. You can get as creative as you want, but don't make your characters super overpowered.
The character limit is two
Characters will get injured, and with the character owner's permission can die. We're hardcore magical girls in this house.

Count me in
oh, its a pleasure to see you again shag. not sure if you remember me, though.

well, this looks like enough people to go ahead and get things started. ill set up an ooc page and character sheets tomorrow. would you guys like a discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back