• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Miwa Taishi
Currently feeling: Calm
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

He was in the middle of stirring the pot full of vegetables and broth when someone called to him. He looked up to see Dan, Addie's (Miwa's nickname for Adrian) roommate.

"Oh nothing much. Just something I'm throwing together."
He would reply.
Dan would then greet the woman known as Darcy, who somehow was in the same room unnoticed by Miwa. Miwa would Quickly look at her, before averting his gaze.

I have to say, for once she isn't in 'that' outfit. I'm probably going to have to ask her out later so I can get her some new clothes.

He took a small spoon from next to the stove before dipping it into the stew, and taking a taste of the product to make sure it wasn't off. His face Quickly turned red, as steam blew from his ears.

"*Hack* I need Water *cough* or milk *wheeze* now!"

Darcy Jackman
'Wisp'
A wave of relief flooded over the young woman as she successfully made it to the sink without being noticed. Though that relief soon dissipated as she heard the door open, bottle now a quarter of the way filled, followed by a rather loud voice proclaiming their hunger to the room. She could tell by voice alone that it belong to one of the odd ball magical girl shifting boys; but, it wasn't until she looked over her too see that the voice belonged to Dan. Between him and Miwa she couldn't tell which one of the two was more of a social butterfly. Quickly turning her gaze back to her bottle Darcy prayed that just maybe she had gone unseen as she turned the faucet off, screwing the lid back on. But alas she had been seen.

Hearing Dan's compliment regarding the earlier fight caused the white haired woman to tense up. Taking the comment as pity due to the fact she knew that part of the city damage was because of her actions, well, what little action she did take. Her hands gripped the edge of the sink, nails scratching it ever so slightly as her bottle sat on the counter. No words came from her mouth. No thank you, no anything. Silence. It wasn't until Miwa started coughing and wheezing that Darcy showed any sort of reaction.

His plea for water or milk caused the young woman to shoot her head up and look at him over her shoulder. Quickly sidestepping over to the fridge DJ opened the door, snagging a bottle of water, then giving a short whistle to Miwa. A signal. Tossing the bottle up in the air to Miwa she hoped that he understood that the whistle was meant as a heads up to catch the bottle currently coming at him.

Interaction: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Mentions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Miwa Taishi
Currently Feeling: In slight pain
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Miwa would hear a whistle, before looking to whoever got his attention. The girl from before had grabbed a water bottle before tossing it to him. Miwa would catch the bottle before hastily unscrewing the lid, then chugged the contents down quickly.

A couple seconds later, the fire had gone out, but wisps of smoke still flew.
He would look at the girl, before speaking.

"Thank you."

He looked back at the pot, before thinking.
"Well I can say beef stew is out of the question..... Maybe I can pass it off as curry."

Roseia La Vie
Codename
: Thorn
Tremors were felt through the worms skin as the explosive was set off, followed by sudden bulging within the body. Thorned vines peeked through torn flesh, creating a gruesome sight for all to see. As the worm visibly stilled temporarily, Thorn triumphantly pulled out the blade from the corpse, only to be immediately doused head to toe in purple worm goop. Fearful of opening her mouth, she instead released her frustrations by kicking the corpse and promptly leaving the scene for the cleanup crew.

After showering at least three times, Roseia tiredly but dilligently refilled the supplies that were used in the battle. She barely noticed Wisp entering their dorm room and leaving, trying to complete her preparations as soon as possible. It's not like she ever got along well with Darcy anyway. With a sigh, pouring the last of her magic into a combustible seed, Roseia plopped onto her bed and fell fast asleep. Soon enough, the sound of her own stomach rumbling awoke her, as she groggily wandered out of her room to the kitchen. Her black mop of hair was practically plastered over her face, as she noticed quite a few different voices crowding her destination. "Hey is food ready..." She mumbled tiredly to whoever was listening.

Darcy Jackman
'Wisp'
When Miwa thanked her for the drink Darcy only gave a slight nod of her head. Turning her attention back to the refrigerator the snowy haired woman closed the door she had opened. At his mention of trying to pass the dish off as another she simple shrugged her shoulders. It could work, just might be a tad runny is all. But it sure did smell nice.

Soon enough though another body entered the room. This one also mentioning their hunger, but in a more discreet manner. Though Darcy tensed up as she heard the groggy voice speak. It belonged to her roommate, Roseia. The two of them never really got along due to stark personality differences and just about everything else. Darcy hung her head a bit before quickly turning around and moving out of the kitchen, making sure to not bump into anyone. Once she found herself back into the hallway DJ quickly glanced around before making her way back to the gym. She did still have training she needed to work on. Plus it wasn't like her presence at dinner would be missed by anyone, and eating alone wasn't too bad.

Stepping back into the gym Darcy turned her attention to a small separate room inside of the larger one she was currently in. Walking into the other room DJ started getting things setup for her training. The sandbag was already hanging up in one corner of the smaller space, so that was one less thing to worry about. Around the same corner were a couple of body opponent bags, the punching bags that look like mannequins, which she moved at least one from that area to now sit in the center of the room. Lastly there was a heavy duty plastic chest near the front of the room that held boxing gloves, fighting gloves, head gear, etc. where Darcy grabbing a pair of fingerless combat gloves and slipped them on. Once they were secure, and DJ had done a bit of stretching to warm up, she began practicing her combat/fighting skills on the punching dummy.

Interaction: (minor) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Mentions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod MiraAutumn MiraAutumn

Adrian Thane
Codename: Aphrodite
Date: Wednesday September 1st, 2021
Time: 11:39 AM
Music Box: Pursuit ~ Cornered
Phoenix:
latest

Phoenix:
I would like to go over this one more time. You met Adrian Andrews at a bar and took the request at that time?
de Killer:
Yes, that is correct.
Phoenix:
And that's when you thought "he" was trustworthy...
de Killer:
How many times must I repeat myself? Yes, that is correct.
Phoenix:
I'm sorry, but that is an impossible tale.
de Killer:
Wh-What!?
Phoenix:
Shelly de Killer. You have never met the real Adrian Andrews!
de Killer:
...! Wh-Why would you say that...?
Phoenix:
Because you made one very big slip-up... ...about her.
de Killer:
So what is the issue... ...! Wh-What did you say just now...? About "her"...?
Phoenix:
If you had ever met Adrian Andrews in person... One look would have told you that she is a woman!
de Killer:
Ohoooooo!
Judge:
O-Order! Order in the court! Mr. Wright! What is the meaning of this!?
Phoenix:
This witness testified to the following: That he always meets face to face with his clients when taking their request.
Judge:
But he has never met Adrian Andrews in person...
Edgeworth:
Yes, Your Honor! That is exactly the point! That means Mr. de Killer's client could not have been Ms. Adrian Andrews!
de Killer:
Ugnnn...
Judge:
Mr. Edgeworth... I understand your logic on this one... However-

Adrian felt something bump his side. He jumped. Was it a person? Had someone come in? Had someone caught him reading the lines out loud to himself in voices?

A quick look around, however, revealed that it was just Adrian's cat, Mizzles. Come to think of it, Adrian had wondered where that cat had gotten off to. Apparently he was just in the room the whole time without Adrian noticing.

"Don't scare me like that, Mizzles." He said, putting his game down and placing the cat on his lap. He pet the cat.

--Dan Lionheart--
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 MiraAutumn MiraAutumn Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

"Woah, you okay there...?" Dan took note of Darcy's silent and tense reaction moments after Miwa told him what he's going on. Dan didn't know her that much, but he can tell that somehow, she had beef with her own powers. Just then, Miwa began to heat up, steam hissing as his face flushed red. Whatever he's concocting, it must be spicy as all hell. Even Miwa said that he could pass it off as Curry instead of his original goal; Beef Stew after he was silently given water by Darcy. It didn't really matter to Dan, at least the dude's ok. Just then, someone else entered the room from the same door as he did, making her way towards the small gathering. It was Roseia, who was currently sleepy to hell and back, her hair all over the place.

"Heya lil' Rosa." Dan greeted as Roseia walked towards their merry gang, greeting her with a tap on the head. "Miwa's just whipping out some Beef Stew." He explained to her, soon letting out a snicker. "It's not done yet, but I guess he'll have to change the recipe a bit into Curry, ain't that right, Darcy?...Darcy?" He turned to see if Darcy would respond but it would seem that she's already gone. "Huh. She must've gone back to training again." Dan scratched the back of his head, pondering on Darcy's whereabouts. He soon shrugged, knowing her for the past 3 weeks, she must've gone back to the training room. She practically made it her den since the last time he'd gone there to train his muscles...Actually, maybe a little sparring match would be nice some time.

Darcy Jackman
'Wisp'
Keep on your toes. Light footwork. Darcy told herself as she bounced a bit on the balls of her feet, throwing a couple of jabs that connected with the dummy's face. Visualizing a real opponent in front of her, rather than a motionless punching bag, as DJ "blocked and dodged punches that were thrown at her". The woman's fists made contact with the dummy's torso. As it started rocking backwards Darcy hit it with an uppercut, followed a right cross punch, muay thai style, before the dumb hit the ground with a thud.

Panting slight Darcy glanced down at the floor where her downed "opponent" lay as she slowly got back into a normal stance.
Now if only I had a monster that was human size to fight... no one would have to complain about my preferred method of going about fights, she thought to herself with a huff, arm stretched across her chest in an attempt to get her muscles relaxed. Glancing over at the mirror wall to her left Darcy sighed at the sight of herself, This just has to be your favorite place to hide, isn't it, DJ said to herself mentally, snorting a bit while trying to hold back a chuckle. Rolling her eyes the white haired woman decided to move over to the hanging in the corner of the room from the ceiling. Now standing in front of it Darcy got in a standard stance before throwing kicks at it. Roundhouse, side kick, reverse side kick, hook kick, you name it, she was practicing it. Though after some amount of time had passed Darcy came to a stopping point so that she wouldn't hurt herself, or feel incredibly sore later.

After some stretching DJ began putting the few items she used back where they were found when she originally got them. With that said and done the young woman grabbed her water bottle as she made her way out of the room. However, she didn't leave the actually gym after having walked out of the studio, instead she sat on one of the benches belonging to the bench press. By now the other magical girls, and boys, would be having lunch together; or finishing up eating.

Darcy though didn't feel like joining them. She wasn't really big on talking and getting to know people, plus she felt as if remarks about her would be made. It was just easier to be by herself where she didn't have to hear what they had to say.

I need to call mom tonight.... let her know I'm still alive..

Interaction: Open

Roseia La Vie
Codename
: Thorn
Out of the corner of her half-opened eyes, Roseia noticed her roommate quickly leaving the room as soon as she walked in. As much as they didn't like each other or get along, it still left a bit of a bitter feeling having someone avoid her so openly. Regardless, with her pride as Thorn, she would never admit something like that. Rubbing her eyes with a tired yawn, she replied to Dan with a mumble. "Hey Dan." As much as she was miffed by being called 'little', her sleepiness and hunger prevented her from coming up with a retort. "Either sounds good" She answered, partially subdued by the sweet smell of food, though the scent of burning/smoke lingered in the air. After briefly peeking over Miwas shoulder, Seia took out the plates from the lower cabinets in preparation for the dishing out of 'curry'.

--Dan Lionheart--
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 MiraAutumn MiraAutumn BackSet BackSet

"Oh yeah, about that." Dan turned to Miwa, who had asked him to call Adrian. "Just put his share in a Tupperware. I'm sure he doesn't wanna get out of the room yet." He said, scratching the back of his head. "He only wanted a bag of chips when I asked him about what to get him for lunch." He explained to Miwa, before crossing his arms and tilting his head for a few seconds. "Actually, put both our shares in Tupperwares. I might as well go for a bit of training run before I chow down." He declared, cracking his fists. He may be good at punching people with or without his powers, but he still wants to get better with his speed and his countering/redirecting. After all, he can't rely on his powers too much, and there might be a time where he's forced to fight as himself rather than Helia...

Adrian Thane
Codename: Aphrodite
Date: Wednesday September 1st, 2021
Time: 11:40 AM
Location: Project: Sailor HQ - Room 103 -> Project: Sailor HQ - Kitchen/Dining Area
Music Box: Objection 2004

Mia:
latest

Mia:
Are you certain you saw the "Union Jack"?

Phoenix:
Y-Yeah, I'm sure. It was right there on his back.

Judge:
Ms. Fey, is there some point to this line of questioning?

Mia:
Your Honor, please take another look at the crime scene photo. As you can see, there's absolutely nothing written on the victim's back.

Phoenix:
Hey! Wait a minute! He's wearing a leather jacket! The Union Jack was on the back of the t-shirt he was wearing...

Mia:
I was under the impression that you accidentally came across the body. But, if that was really the case, then you wouldn't know that, would you? You'd have no idea at all what he was wearing underneath that jacket! Mr. Wright... You've been lying to me!

Phoenix:
... P-P-P-Please forgive me! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Grossberg:
Mia! You've made our client cry!

Mia:
Let him! That "P" on his chest doesn't stand for Phoenix anyways! I can't believe I trusted him! Mr. Wright was all wrong!

Payne:
Hee, hee, hee, hee. That was an impressive bit of cross-examination.

Mia:
...!

Payne:
Thank you for uncovering the defendant's lies for me. It's quite clear that this man did not simply "stumble upon" the scene of the crime!

Phoenix:
Uggghhh...

Mia:
(Uh oh... Did I go too far?)

Payne:
By the way, Mr. Wright. You seem to have a rather bad cold. Have you taken any medicine for it?

Phoenix:
I, err, umm... Yeah, I took some but...

Payne:
Was the medicine that you took an over-the-counter brand called "Coldkiller X"?

Phoenix:
Yeah, that's right! It kills colds good! Hey, wait a second... How did you know I'm a big fan of Coldkiller X...?

Payne:
Hee, hee, hee, hee... Would you happen to have that medicine with you right now?

Phoenix:
Well... Actually, I seem to have lost it somewhere...

Mia:
(He lost it? Does this even have anything to do with the case...?)

Payne:
Mr. Wright... Shall I tell you where your cold medicine is right now?

Phoenix:
Huh...?

Payne:
Your Honor! I'd like you to take a look at another photo from the crime scene!

Judge:
Wh-What's this! In the victim's hand, it's... It's Coldkiller X...!

Mia:
Objection

Mia:
Y-Yes, but even I've got a bottle of Coldkiller X in my apartment!

Payne:
Objection

Payne:
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that argument won't work. There's no doubt as to who this bottle of Coldkiller X belonged to. Especially since Mr. Wright's fingerprints were all over it!

Mia:
Wh-What!?

Payne:
Sensing his murderous intent, Mr. Swallow must have-

Knock Knock!

"Gah!" Adrian shouted. He jumped so high his head nearly hit the ceiling. Jeez. First Mizzles and now this. But this time it was definitely a person. Judging from the voice and the nickname used it was probably Miwa. Adrian really hoped he hadn't heard him doing voices. Something told him that if he had he wouldn't ever hear the end of it.

Adrian was about to ask Miwa to go away but his stomach betrayed him. Dammit! He sighed. "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Begrudgingly Adrian rolled off his bed and went for the door, putting the switch in it's dock as he went. He headed for the Kitchen/Dining Area where he was greeted by the sight of Roseia and Dan's back as he left for presumably the training area. That was what was doen that hall, anyway.

Brief interaction: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Mentions: MiraAutumn MiraAutumn Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back