• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy S.T.R.I.K.E. Force: Xcute the Shinobi Potential Candidates (CS)

OOC
Here
Other
Here

SpeedHunters73

"I Also...Have Something I Wish to Protect."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Character Files for the S.T.R.I.K.E. Force RP

(Note, I will be adding stuff under the personality and backstory tabs of all characters as it is revealed in the story)

Blank CS Template.

NAME last, first

NICKNAME optional, may also be used as hero/shinobi name.

AGE Main Heroes must be in highschool age. Anyone else of significance in the story must at least be 14 years old

GENDER Self-explanatory

DOB mm/dd

APPEARANCE image and/or description.

SHINOBI OUTFIT image and/or description. optional if your character's ninja suit isn't the same as their casual/normal clothes.

HEIGHT

WEIGHT

HAIR

EYES

MISC
anything else about their appearance we should know about?

ROLE (Shinobi, Villain or no affiliation/vigilante)

PERSONALITY 2+ paragraphs if you wish to do it! optional since I know some of y'all would rather let the other characters and rpers learn about them IC.

BIOGRAPHY Also 2+ paragraphs if you want to do it! Also optional..

POWER Power/sword release name . Recommended that you do a power related to a weapon of some type (melee, projectile, magic, etc.)

TYPE aggressive (attack types / special (skill/magic types) / defense (tanks and support)

WHAT IT DOES the either brief or long (just not too long or short!) explanation of what their power does. If it mutates the user, describe what it does to them.

ABILITIES Self Explanatory. Up to 3 unique abilities for each character.

THIRD EYE an enhanced version of the users original power, whether that be an added ability or a stronger version of the normal first one.

THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE an ultimate ability/final attack using the powers granted from third eye.

SPIRIT OF POWER The appearance the users power takes on when entering the spirit world. The spirit has the same power as the user but can have a different appearance and personality than the user. Can be a written description or a picture. In the RP, the heroes and villains all obtain their powers by the awakening of these spirits granting them the power they desire. Some willingly (Most heroes) and in some occasions, forcibly (Kanjo and some of the villains are examples of this.) Each spirit is unique to each Shinobi and they once the power is awakened, they can visit them at anytime to train, talk and/or most importantly, learn the Third eye technique.
Shinobi spirits will always attempt to protect you, which will sometimes lead to the awakening of a Shinobi's power to escape severe danger.

Under Spoiler
Picture or Description here

PERSONALITY
self explanatory

End Spoiler

LIMITATIONS realistic drawbacks that the users power has

EXTRA any other fun things!

NAME
Lykan, Alexis
NICKNAME

'Lena' by her closest friends, her dad and potential lover, Lex
HERO NAME
Speedhunter.

I have harmony within me. Without it, I'm just a uncontrollable hurricane.
Alexis Lykan

DOB
March 21

APPEARANCE
__nikaidou_saki_zombie_land_saga_drawn_by_azuki_aduki__37c93786a127a477eef4ab6c21b253ad.png
583F045B-2357-410C-AA68-0B38D4D1C910 (1).jpeg
Yellow eyes, yellow almost golden hair with little red highlights, typically only wears a t-shirt jeans and sneakers or any casual outfit on a daily basis. She prefers the male uniforms over the female ones.
SHINOBI OUTFIT
A simple specially designed yellow bomber jacket, red t-shirt and blackpants designed to maximize aerodynamics paired with a pair of fingerless gloves a visor to help her spot things and improve concentration while at max speed. The last Item is a pair of shoes that lose friction much more slowly than others.
PSX_20201127_154843.jpg
ignore the fire lol

HEIGHT
5 ft 7 in
WEIGHT
109 Lb

HAIR
Blonde
EYES
Yellow
MISC
She has a very unique natural red highlight on her hair. Her quirk makes them glow red, her eyes sparkle with electricity

PERSONALITY
TBR

BIOGRAPHY
TBR

POWER
Stormcaller, binded by an Odachi
TYPE
Aggressive

WHAT IT DOES
Using the inner spark as a weapon, she can increase speed and attack strength. The more the inner spark shines (which grows or wanes depending on her motivation and current feelings.

ABILITIES
- Kirisame: Projectile, fuses lightning into her sword and launches it forward like a projectile.
-Seiri-San (Melee, A large amount of slashes concentrated into on area)
-Whirlwind Guard (Counter, Not Learned Yet)

THIRD EYE
StormBreaker: Upon activation, Storm caller's Top speed improves slightly and it's defense is beefed up significantly. Her reflexes also receive a massive buff, allowing her to dodge nearly everything. Her Third Eye is one of the hardest ones to achieve but also extremely powerful when pulled off.

THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE
-Kazeshini: Minazuki (風死: 皆尽)/Wind of Death: All Thing's End (Trump Card, Not Learned Yet When activated, Alexis causes a Tornado to form around her, trapping the enemy inside with little chance of escape. With the enemy in submission, she slashes them as much as she can within seconds before finishing them off with an overcharged Kirisame. Upon using this technique, Alexis immediately passes out.)

SPIRIT OF POWER
Stormcaller
Lisa.jpeg
StormBreaker
tumblr_osz3z3ipHs1wnhkw7o1_400.jpg
PERSONALITY
TBR

LIMITATIONS
Stormcaller only lasts about 10 minutes...a day and does not recharge over time, unless resting. It must be recharged by sleeping. The time limit can be extended by extensive training, but it takes time for any noticable and/or significant changes to happen.

EXTRA
•Despite her very feminine appearance, she's actually more of a tomboy than anything else.
•She also has a large interest in cars, drawing, and melee weaponry. Her cabinets are full of model cars, model swords and a few waifu pillows in a hidden compartment. However, ask her about her Waifu pillows and Alexis will deny the fact that she owns one.
•Her wall is full of drawings she has made in the past.
•She identifies as Lesbian, having not come out yet.
•Her Favorite Anime is Kill La Kill, because it has 'Good Plot'.
•Her favorite food is pasta and her favorite car is the '67 Shelby GT500
•She has a Kiwi accent from living in New Zealand for a relatively short amount of time.
•For some reason, her power prevents her from having periods, cause unknown.
•She drives a highly modified muscle car, having been gifted it and modified it with hard work and dedication.

Shinobi (Spots Left: 5, not ordered by power level)
1. Me (Lykan, Alexis: Stormcaller)
2. Also me (Fenyr, Kylie: Blazeheart)
3. Open
4. (Justus, René 'Merzbau': Aegis)
5. Open
6. (Natalia Bourbon: The Maw)
7. Open
8. (Peregrine, Constantine: Rafflesia)

Part of Project 'S.T.R.I.K.E.'

1. Me (Kimura, Aki: Zangetsu)

Xcution
1. Me (Zuki, Mina: Endgame)
2. Me (Harribel, Kanjo: Bogen)
(Pok Sung-Ki: Notros)

No Affiliation
Kaze, Ronaldo: Empower
Ayano, Kori: Starfire
Viktor Zolotov: Fermi
Zankoku Shi: Pyronomicon

Rip Discord Link. Ask for it if you want to join​

Last edited:
NAME last, first
Kimura, Aki
NICKNAME optional, may also be used as hero/shinobi name.
None

As if I care about what becomes of the things you want to protect. Make no mistake. The things that you wish to protect are not the things that I want to protect!
Aki Kimura

AGE Main Heroes must be in highschool age. Anyone else of significance in the story must at least be 14 years old
19 (graduate)
GENDER Self-explanatory
Male
DOB mm/dd
11/3

APPEARANCE image and/or description.
128a66cc950e15b1d38faf67418eb1bc~2.jpg
SHINOBI OUTFIT image and/or description. optional if your character's ninja suit isn't the same as their casual/normal clothes.
maxresdefault (3).jpg
HEIGHT
5' 11"
WEIGHT
136 lbs

HAIR
Black, White during Third Eye
EYES
Blue, Blue right eye and White left eye during Third Eye (Heterochromia iridum)
MISC anything else about their appearance we should know about?
When Using Third Eye, His appearance changes drastically to as seen below
FLl_D_Kp_400x400 (1).jpg
ROLE (Shinobi, Villain or no affiliation/vigilante)
Shinobi (Mentor)

PERSONALITY 2+ paragraphs if you wish to do it! optional since I know some of y'all would rather let the other characters and rpers learn about them IC.
TBR

BIOGRAPHY Also 2+ paragraphs if you want to do it! Also optional.
TBR.

POWER Power/sword release name . Recommended that you do a power related to a weapon of some type (melee, projectile, magic, etc.)
Zangetsu, binded with a kitana
unnamed.gif
TYPE aggressive (attack types) / special (skill/magic types) / defense (tanks and support)
Aggressive

WHAT IT DOES the either brief or long (just not too long or short!) explanation of what their power does. If it mutates the user, describe what it does to them.
Condense the users soul into a concentrated blue projectile slash. The longer it is held before being released, the stronger it becomes. This power is typically paired with Aki's basic black Kitana.

Getsuga Tensho- single concentrated slash forwards with varying degrees of power.
Getsuga Jujisho- Double Getsuga Tenshos forming into a cross shape fired straight ahead.
Mojizuri- A strong slash upwards immediately followed by a powerful Getsuga Tensho upwards.

THIRD EYE an enhanced version of the users original power, whether that be an added ability or a stronger/enhanced version of the first one.
Tensa Zangetsu. A stronger and much faster version of the standard Zangetsu, that becomes more stronger (almost 3x stronger) when submerged underwater
THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE an ultimate ability/final attack using the powers granted from third eye.
Throwing himself and his opponent into a body of water, Aki swoops in from all directions, onslaughting the opponent with strong attacks underwater before become the projectile himself in one final strong attack.
けんいち on Twitter.png

SPIRIT OF POWER The appearance the users power takes on when entering the spirit world. The spirit has the same power as the user but can have a different appearance and personality than the user. Can be a written description or a picture.
Zangetsu
6956283-9854272314-vY96g.png
Tensa Zangetsu
Gacha-5s-Ichigo-5th-Anniversary-Power.png
PERSONALITY
TBR

LIMITATIONS realistic drawbacks that the users power has
If the Third Eye technique either does not land or fails to kill, both the user and the target are trapped underwater until one of them dies. Zangetsu can cause massive collateral damage if it misses and does not differentiate from friend and foe. Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu has a limit cap on how many attacks it can fire until the body can no longer continue.

EXTRA any other fun things!
Aki is Ambidextrous (Right and Left Handed)

Last edited:

NAME
Fenyr, Kylie
NICKNAME

None
SHINOBI NAME
None

If magic only works on fools, I'd rather be the one casting the spells.
Kylie Fenyr

DOB
February 14

APPEARANCE
Ninny.Spangcole.600.3120985.jpg
Green eyes, blonde hair, she'll wear just about everything that makes her unintentionally stand out.
SHINOBI OUTFIT
Ninny.Spangcole.600.3121164~2.jpg

HEIGHT
5 ft 5 in
WEIGHT
100 Lb

HAIR
Blonde
EYES
Green
MISC
None

PERSONALITY
TBR

BIOGRAPHY
TBR

POWER
Blazeheart, binded by an MP412
TYPE
Aggressive

WHAT IT DOES
With a flick of a wrist, Kylie can summon a high caliber flaming MP4-12 to aid her in battle. The power of these bullets are equal to 3 sniper bullets hitting a person at the same spot and time. She can also overcharge a bullet and transform it into a fireball instead and send the heat through any part of her body.

ABILITIES
- Cero Metralleta: Projectile, several shots concentrated in one area.
-Shatter (Projectile, Fireball instead of a shot that covers a much more wider area than a normal shot would. )
-Extinguisher (AOE, Sends the heat to her body and suddenly releases it in a shockwave style attack. )

THIRD EYE
Sunsinger: Abandon the Gun in favor of summoning an indefinite number of flaming explosive knives.

THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE
-Zanka no Tachi (残火の太刀)/Longsword of the Remnant Flame (Trump Card, Not Learned Yet When activated, Kylie concentrates all of her flaming daggers into one single burning blade of ember. In one more fierce attack, she heavily slashes her enemy and burns them to a crisp.

SPIRIT OF POWER
Blazeheart
aeDWoKp_460s.jpg
BURN.THE.WITCH.600.3051833.jpg
Sunsinger
Her appearance does not change during Sunsinger.
PERSONALITY
TBR

LIMITATIONS
Blazeheart must be reloaded for every 6 bullets, making her vulnerable in that short time period.
Sunsinger must not be used recklessly or she could blow herself up. Zanka No Tachi heavily heats up her body to dangerous levels, so it can be used once without consequence. Her powers give her no defense boost, so it must be used wisely.

EXTRA
•Kylie is part of a idol group, making her naturally popular in school.
Blazeheart is romantically interested in Kylie, constantly wishing of the day Kylie will finally meet her.

Last edited:
The dice may never be in your favor but what matters is if you choose to play them.
Name

Nickname
Reno

Shinobi Name
Nightfall

Appearance

2f7c24dd4be633b0615623df65ef83df.jpg

Shinobi Outfit

e2bb0977786ba5bdb4b7fa6228df55f0.jpg
DOB
13/12

HEIGHT
6' 1"

WEIGHT
153 lbs

HAIR
Black
EYES
Green, Silver during Third Eye
MISC

ROLE

no affiliation but can be convinced to join someone depending on their proposal.

PERSONALITY
TBR

BIOGRAPHY
Ronaldo was always told he would have to do great things by his older relatives. This made him always want to do his best at most of the things he did. Which for the most part did. Even if it might have been too much he would still go through with it own his own. This gave him a bit of ego up until the point he met a certain pair who showed him otherwise. This cut his ego in half but it also helped him learn that having someone to have your ack isn't bad.

The rest is TBR.

POWER
Empower binded to his gloves.

TYPE
defense

WHAT IT DOES Strength
Reno can strengthen things or people in various ways. As long as he can touch them.

Wall: he makes a force field of air around him. It can be used to redirect somethings.

Hounds: Can summon a pack of 2 wolves of varying sizes that floating the air that can be ridden.Can also be used for communication or as a shield. Reno is the only
one who can command them to attack and switch places with them.

Empower: greatly strengthens something to a degree. Can use this on himself, something, or someone else. If used on a person they get two times stronger faster and more durable. Objects get stronger and more durable. If used and is followed by a word effects vary. Examples are him saying slash and getting access to ranged attacks or someone's move name it will get stronger. Another is his gravity to attract something to him and other things like that.

THIRD EYE an enhanced version of the user's original power, whether that be an added ability or a stronger/enhanced version of the first one.
Miss Core, shows up the size of Apple and extends Reno's range of influence. Also giving the ability to summon more wolves

THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE
Heralds and Harbingers: TBR

SPIRIT OF POWER
56970a682c617daa3eafe4e8a8434f3a.jpg
Reno only ever hears the wolves talk never the woman. But he never brings it uAs longing his abilities work he appreciates them. The wolf's always called her Miss Core.

LIMITATIONS
Sacrifices something for every use of the third eye technique usually uses blood for every use. He can only have 4 things to strengthen at a time. Half usually go to himself and his weapons only really leaving him two.

EXTRA
Enjoys eating and making baked goods
Likes animals
Likes snow
Skateboarding

Last edited:
NAME
Harribel, Kanjo
NICKNAME
Jo
SHINOBI NAME
None

My Resolve is stronger. That is why I can beat you.
Kanjo Harribel

DOB
September 22nd

APPEARANCE
695a26e23b74a6c27361e1257e6f6125.png
Raven black hair, intelligent looking glasses and dark purple eyes
SHINOBI OUTFIT
main-qimg-96411aeda0269103fe5b7ae58e7df2a6.png

HEIGHT
5 ft 11 in
WEIGHT
112 Lb

HAIR
Black
EYES
Deep Purple
MISC
None

PERSONALITY
TBR

BIOGRAPHY
TBR

POWER
Bogen, binded by a bow
TYPE
Special

WHAT IT DOES
Uryu-Facts-featured-image.jpg
Bogen is a special bow that allows the user to concentrate the hydrogen atoms in the air into enhanced arrows that can be fired at a rapid pace. The user can also control their trajectory, albeit causing a higher chance of burning the user.

ABILITIES
- Licht Regen: Projectile, several shots concentrated in one area.
-Shatter (Projectile, Angled, explosive shot. )
-Gritz (AOE, shoot six arrows in a certain location, then light them up, causing large hydrogen explosion. )

THIRD EYE
Gacha-5s-Uryu-TYBW-Technique.png
Heilig Bogen: An upgraded version of Bogen, which deals more damage and can be fired faster and more often. Its considerably more longer and a bigger target than the original.

THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE
-Anchitēze (アンチテーゼ)/Antithesis (Trump Card, Not Learned Yet Allows him to reverse situations between two designated targets. E.x. The injuries/damage between two designated targets.

SPIRIT OF POWER
Bogen
ury-ishida-dc3392ae-90f0-4676-a1e4-704bceba47d-resize-750.jpeg
Heilig Bogen
dd9d6km-4c9e850e-8ef3-4f52-b232-c958c06ad43f.png
PERSONALITY
TBR

LIMITATIONS
Everytime Bogen is used, it causes the hand to start to burn up drastically, until finally rendering it useless until rested. Using fire near Kanjo will blow him up, as hydrogen is extremely flammable. Antithesis can only be used once per day, as it puts a considerable amount of strain on his body and weakens Heilig Bogen.

EXTRA
•Bogen and Heilig Bogen take the form of Kanjo's past self, which was more innocent and less evil than him now.
• Despite most of his moves being in German, he doesn't actually speak German, but says German moves in honor of an old friend.

Forgot to add him here. Anyways, I'll continue working on the last 2 characters before posting on the main thread.​

Last edited:
"You shouldn't expect me to live by your expectations, I will not expect you to live by mine." ~ Constantine Peregrine

Name: Constantine Peregrine

Nickname:
Queen (by students), Adonis (by fans)

Shinobi Name: Rafflesia

D.O.B.: May 4th

Appearance:
20201127_003134.jpg

Constantine is an exceptionally tall young man with long, curly hair that cascades down to his rear. He prefers to dress in expensive looking outfits, ranging from a semi-formal style to formal style. Also, Constantine wears three inch stiletto boots on occasion.

Shinobi Outfit:
20201127_002213.jpg

Height: 6'8" / 202cm

Weight: 255lbs / 116kg

Hair: Purple

Eyes: Violet Purple

Miscellaneous:

Constantine wears dark purple eyeshadow and black eyeliner.

Role: Shinobi

Personality:

Playful.
Constantine does not like to take events in life seriously because he feels that if he were to constantly do so, life would be boring. That is why the young man will often joke around or drag others into silly games to unwind. Constantine doesn't care if he is the butt end of his jokes or if he wins these games of his, so long as there is amusement to be had, that is enough of a victory for him.

Patient.
Constantine does not mind waiting if it means that he will eventually receive what he desires. That is why is willing to put up with annoyances for extended periods of time. Though, there is a limit to how much Constantine is willing to tolerate and forgive. Once this limit is reached, the tall young man will tend to treat the source of his aggravation unfavorably.

Truthful.
The purple haired young man does not always play fair in his games, or in general, yet you can always count on him to tell the truth. Well, more accurately, Constantine will always reveal a vague outline of the truth with his words. He purposely leaves out details to make himself seem more favorable to other individuals. Though, the reason for Constantine's vagueness is usually when he does not trust the individual he is conversing with.

Honorable.
Constantine always keeps to his word, though not always in the way you would expect. Often, when the young man is annoyed or he does not like the individual he made an arrangement with, Constantine will exploit loopholes in the deal. One must be careful in what they ask of Constantine if they do not want to be jipped from their poor choice in words.

Cunning.
As shown by how honest and honorable he can be, Constantine has proven himself to be rather cunning. The elegant young man is not above using shortcuts and loopholes to get what he desires. Still, there is a limit to how low Constantine is willing to stop in order to accomplish his goals.

Sharp-Tongued.
This only happens when Constantine becomes greatly angered. The purple haired male's words and behavior becomes fairly viscious. It is at this point that Constantine will begin to be less lenient with individuals and he will not care so much about his usual, easy going habits. Usually this is shown through the thorough verbal lashing he gives to those who have angered him.

Morality:
Constantine has had society's beliefs of what is perceived to be right and wrong crammed down his throat his entire life, yet he disagrees. The purple haired male knows full well that some actions that are considered 'wrong' are in fact necessary to one's survival. Constantine is not able to hate or incriminate someone for their attempts at survival, even when that individual's actions endanger Constantine's own life.

Etiquette:
Constantine hardly, if ever takes a conversation seriously. He will always try to get a rise or a laugh out of the individual he is conversing with, especially if the topic being discussed is a serious one. Though, when he is forced to take something seriously, Constantine will always seek to get the conversation over as quickly as possible.

Attitude:
The elegant male tries to put up with the quirks and irritations of other people the best he can, all while seeking ways to amuse himself. Though, there are times when Constantine will have to excuse himself from the presence of others so that he may be given a chance to relax.

Outlook On Life:
Constantine believes his life to be rather ordinary. He has no true issues with it as of the current moment and he thinks that his tomorrow will turn out much like his yesterday.

Perception:
Constantine is a realist. He knows that individuals take actions for reasons, so he is willing to wait to discover what these reasons are. However, Constantine will not simply stand idly by when his life is threatened. Instead, the elegant male will act to preserve his life, even if his actions to do so threaten many other lives.

Standpoint:
Constantine thinks that he is prepared to withstand anything thrown his way. Still, he is not arrogant enough to believe that he will be able to deal with every single issue single handedly.

Taboos:
Constantine would never dress in anything he does not consider fashionable nor will he wear anything he deems to be gaudy.

Constantine was born into the Peregrine family as an only child, bereft of brothers and sisters. The young boy's parents loved him greatly and did their best to care and provide for Constantine in spite of their low paying jobs. Still, as much as his parents loved him, Constantine could not help the feelings of loneliness he had. No one within his class would ever play with Constantine and unlike many of his classmates, the purple haired boy did not have any siblings to play with either. The young boy then tried to act out in his classroom to try and get the other kids to pay attention to him, to try to get some friends to play with, but it never worked no matter what he did. The only thing that did occur was punishment from his teacher for his inappropriate behavior.

The young boy's lonely childhood improved only slightly when he reached his middle school years. Middle school had less play time and more classes, which meant that Constantine's peers would have to pay a bit more attention to the purple haired male, yet even then he was still treated as though he were a shadow. The continued neglect caused Constantine to seek out classes and activities that may cause other people to take notice of him finally. Constantine joined just about every popular club and sport he could think of but, unfortunately, he was not talented at any of them. This ultimately meant that Constantine was dropped from these programs. However, when Constantine was ready to throw in the towel and give up on ever having any friends, he discovered Greco-Roman Wrestling.

Greco-Roman Wrestling was nothing like the wrestling programs Constantine saw on TV growing up. Rather than focusing on punches, jumping and throwing people around, like he had seen on TV, Greco-Roman Wrestling forced individuals to test their reaction speed and their wit against their opponents as they both attempted to grapple each other into submission. Initially, Constantine thought that the sport was weird, especially since his classmates were all calling it 'gay'. Still, rather than go along with what everyone else thought of the sport, Constantine decided to stick with it and learn as much as he could about the grappling techniques it taught. This particular decision has been one that Constantine has never regretted.

Going into his High School years, Constantine hit a massive growth spurt, forcing the young man to go through four different clothing sizes within a single year. This growth spurt, as well as Constantine's constant training, also caused the purple haired young man to jump eight weight classes within his sport. Now, a towering giant of a young man, Constantine finally started drawing attention, but not in the way he wanted. Instead of gaining new friends, the tall male only seemed to garner a steadily growing rate of rumors, rumors that spoke ill of Constantine. He was a thug leading a local gang, he was recruited into the mafia, he joined a biker gang, he broke people's legs in his wrestling matches. The list went on and on, painting an increasingly violent image of the young man. Constantine did not know what to do in response to the rumors. He was slightly glad that his peers now knew who he was, but what was the point if everyone was afraid of him? Uncertain of what to do about his now frightening reputation at school, Constantine decided to focus on something else, assisting his mother at her work.

Constantine's mom was a beautician, an individual who took care of someone's hair, makeup, nails and feet. Essentially, a beautician helped make people prettier than they currently were. That is why it was perfectly understandable that Constantine was completely nervous and lost when he first stepped into his mother's workplace to help. The purple haired young man was awkward, inexperienced and unconfident in what little work his mother allowed him to help with. He was almost always in the way and at one point in time, Constantine had nearly gotten his mother fired. Still, with every failure he learned and became gradually better. Additionally, Constantine began to apply the treatments his mother provided to her patients, to himself. He got his hair styled, he applied makeup onto his face, he did his nails, etc. The young man did this until he held a fraction of his mother's talent.
Naturally, this sparked more rumors about Constantine, most bringing the young man's sexuality into question, but he didn't care this time. He had helped his mom and that was all that mattered.

Now, after three years of participating in wrestling and interning at his mother's job, Constantine has established quite an odd reputation for himself. People will talk to Constantine now and the young man will often seek to amuse himself by getting a rise out of them. He still feels the loneliness he felt from his early childhood, yet now there are so many different ways to distract himself that it hardly matters anymore. Constantine is content with the way things are in his life now.

Power: Rafflesia, bound to Wires.
151-1510675_hermit-purple-jojos-bizarre-adventure-purple-hermit.png

Type: Special

What It Does:

Covers the Wires in a purple, thorny, vine-like growth. Rafflesia has a neurotoxin that is not lethal, but it does induce temporary minor paralysis that will eventually leave one's affected limbs and external body parts unusable while Rafflesia is active. Being struck physically by Rafflesia's thorns will greatly hasten the paralysis effect.

Abilities:

Thorny Embrace -
A ranged melee attack that will ensnare the victim's targeted area.

Vine Snare -
A snare trap made of Rafflesia's vines. It is able to pull a victim off of their feet, leaving them prone. This ability can affect up to three targets.

Concentrated Pollen -
A ranged melee attack that takes the victim with Rafflesia's thorns, greatly hastening the effects of its neurotoxin.

Third Eye:

Rafflesia Malpighiales -
Rafflesia's poison is now given increased potency, allowing it to seep beyond its victim's muscles and auxiliary nervous system to affect internal organs. This makes Rafflesia Malpighiales potentially fatal.

Third Eye Technique:

Corpse Flower's Consumption - (Not yet learned)
Enormous quantities of Rafflesia Malpighiales's thorny vines are released to completely ensnare one individual, rendering them immobile. If this attack captures a victim, it will then immediately begin flooding said victim's body with highly concentrated doses of Rafflesia Malpighiales's neurotoxin. However, should this attack fail to make contact with an individual, the vines that were fired will fall limp and become inert at the end of their projection arc. Regardless of whatever outcome occurs, Constantine's arm holding onto the Wires will be rendered completely paralyzed for 48 hours. Additionally, Constatine will be unable to make use of Corpse Flower's Consumption for another 24 hours following his recovery.

Joseph.Joestar.full.1821102.jpg

Spirit Name: Rafflesia

Spirit Personality:

Racist.
Rafflesia is overall fairly ignorant of other people and their cultures, as such, he tends to stereotype and generalize. He also does not enjoy being exposed to other cultures because he believes that they are inferior to his, though Rafflesia does not know what his own culture is. That is why the Spirit is equally offensive towards everyone.

Stubborn.
The old Spirit is very set in his ways and thoughts. He hardly, if ever changes his mind in regards to subjects and individuals. Additionally, it is difficult to get Rafflesia to change his current course of action, mostly because the old Spirit believes that he knows best, even when he has no particular knowledge on a subject.

Wise.
In spite of his racial prejudice and stubborn ways, Rafflesia does maintain a decent amount of knowledge. It is thanks to this knowledge that the old Spirit is able to give good counsel, provided he is not being bigoted or stubborn at that particular moment. Though, unfortunately, the vast breadth of Rafflesia's knowledge is centered around his power and how to best make use of it.

Gruff.
Thanks to his perceived old age, Rafflesia is rather abrupt in his words at times, normally when he is being stubborn. It is during these particular times that Rafflesia chooses to be terse and outright rude in his behavior. This is done to usually end any arguments he may be having with another individual.

Caring.
The old Spirit may put on an unapproachable exterior, but there is a soft center underneath his prejudice. Rafflesia truly does worry about the person wielding his Power, which is why he does his best to help and guide them any way he can. Sometimes, Rafflesia does so in an unhelpful way, but this is not done to upset Constantine. It is simply the only way the old Spirit knows how to assist.

Morality:
Rafflesia does not believe in the same values as regular Humans. Stealing, cheating and murder are all perfectly acceptable avenues towards victory.

Etiquette:
The old Spirit will always speak his mind regardless of who is present. Rafflesia does not believe in censoring or 'sugarcoating' his words. He speaks on what he sees and what he knows without restriction.

Attitude:
Rafflesia often comes off as grouchy since he is often irritated by things he doesn't understand and by change. Though, his prejudice and tendency to stereotype people is a factor to Rafflesia as well.

Outlook On Life:
Since he is just a spirit, Rafflesia does not think all too much about his existence. He exists, he is bound, that is all he needs to know.

Perception:
Rafflesia is pessimistic, he firmly believes that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

Standpoint:
Rafflesia is fairly confident in Constantine's capabilities. The old Spirit will always be silently cheering for the purple haired male.

Taboos:
Rafflesia will NEVER condone murdering children of ANY species.

Limitations:

Rafflesia has to be able to pierce it's victim's skin if the neurotoxin is to be distributed. None of Rafflesia's Abilities are capable of being utilized in quick succession. Each Ability must be used separately with a grace period of two seconds to allow Rafflesia's vines to retract. Lastly, Constantine is not immune or resistant to Rafflesia's or Rafflesia Malpighiales's neurotoxin.

Extra:
  • Constantine is one of the Captains of the Wrestling Team due to his six years of experience and knowledge in Greco-Roman Wrestling.
  • Constantine only has three years of beauty based knowledge, but all of it is hands on experience.
  • Constantine actually does enjoy using makeup. He isn't doing it for attention or the shock factor.
  • On occasion Constantine can be found at a coffee shop, cafe or restaurant, sipping coffee and reading a book.
  • Constantine ALWAYS wears glasses while he reads.
  • Constantine has a fan club that he does not know about.

Musical Theme:

NAME
Zuki, Mina
NICKNAME

None
HERO NAME
Xcutioner

Could it be...that you're having doubts about your past?
Mina Zuki

DOB
July 11

APPEARANCE
Ep353TsukishimaProfile.png
Black eyes and cold looking brown eyes.
SHINOBI OUTFIT
Basic Black Dress Shirt paired with black pants and black suspenders.

HEIGHT
6 ft 0 in
WEIGHT
117 Lb

HAIR
Black
EYES
Brown
MISC
None

PERSONALITY
TBR

BIOGRAPHY
TBR
fc4d52c08a2b3624e8d2f8aa03dd6e2e.jpg
POWER
Endgame, binded by an katana
TYPE
Special

WHAT IT DOES
Willingly, Mina can allow his blade to phase through objects for a sword amount of time. While seemingly simple, can be extremely deadly if the user catches the enemy off guard. Also makes his sword more lightweight and tough.

ABILITIES
- Phase: Counter, phase through sword, catching the enemy off guard and slashing enemy once.
- Rejection (Block/Shield, spin sword them for a makeshift shield.
-Corruption (Buff, Not Learned Yet)

02087bd17250ec3f8735e1b55737cada.jpg
THIRD EYE
Complete Control: Upon activation, Endgame gains the ability to implant the user into the target's memories, slowly making the target switch affiliations and feelings toward the user mid battle.

-Ichimonji (一文字)/One Written Character (Trump Card, Not Learned Yet When activated, whoever Mina slashes next will have their memories completely altered to believe that he is the good guy. Lasts for a few minutes to months depending on the strength he has left and willpower of the target(s).)

Endgame
ddd0uqi-acbb787c-c9ee-4d9c-9087-7980d0f567bb.png
Mina and Endgame
DxhswaLWwAQUzld.jpg
Complete Control
320949520034211.png
PERSONALITY
TBR
LIMITATIONS
Phasing could cause the blade to get temporarily stuck inside of an object, trapping him inside of it until he can concentrate and phase out, leaving him open for attack. With immense willpower, the target can break Mina's memory alteration, though this is extraordinarily rare.

EXTRA
•Unlike most other Shinobi spirits, Endgame was corrupt from the start, manipulating Mina to see the world in a different manner and 'Fix things.'
• Mina has a strange interest in 'interesting' books, though we'll won't get into any more detail than that.

Used FCs: Shūkurō Tsukishima, Ginjo Kugo

NAME
Ayano, Kori
NICKNAME

Aya
HERO NAME
None

I'm a thrill seeker. I don't choose sides. I just punch shit.
Kori Ayano

DOB
April 22

APPEARANCE
dc3h8jq-41717596-dbfb-4020-8eeb-ad9869b6288b.png
She's quite similar to Alexis in some ways, the only major differences being her rather large chest and purple (red in third eye) eyes
SHINOBI OUTFIT
0e0.png

HEIGHT
5 ft 8 in
WEIGHT
116 Lb

HAIR
Blonde, Fire during Third Eye.
EYES
Purple/Red during Third Eye.
MISC

PERSONALITY

TBR

BIOGRAPHY
TBR

POWER
Starfire, binded by gauntlets
TYPE
Aggressive

WHAT IT DOES
She can produce explosions from her gauntlets that can vary in damage and destructive power. Must be used cautiously if not wanting to inflict self harm.

ABILITIES
- Armor Piercing Round: (Mid Ranged, Highly concentrated blast that is devastating close range.)
- Stun Grenade: (Close range non lethal blast to temporarily immobilize the enemy.
-Sōkotsu: (Melee, Not Learned Yet)

THIRD EYE
Firestorm: Whilst taking damage, Kori takes the energy from her injuries to make more powerful blasts, as well as remove the limitation of losing her arms when using her power. While in this forum, her hair turns to fire and her eyes red as she decides to finally take things seriously instead of for fun.

-Za Baransu (ザ・バランス)/The Balance (Trump Card, Not Learned Yet When activated (automatically when near death), Kori concentrates all the damage she has taken when fighting and redirects it to her enemy in a single punch, with double the strength. The power of this punch varies greatly, depending on how near death she is, going from knocked down a building to leveling a city if not careful.

Starfire.
Bambietta.Basterbine.full.2800476.jpg
Firestorm
554The_Explode.png
LIMITATIONS
If The Balance fails in any way, she's pretty much screwed unless she's with someone, which is unlikely since she likes to travel alone half the time. Kori must keep the power and trajectory of her blasts in check when using Starfire, as a too powerful blast has the potential to accidentally amputate her arms as well as cause immense collateral damage. Kori can't fight forever in Firestorm, so she must end things before she passes out or potentially nearly dies of her wounds.

EXTRA
•While not in love with Alexis, she likes teasing her the most, much to Alexis's disdain, as she has a mild crush on her. She likes teasing Kylie as well.
• While Kori herself Is not a bad person, Starfire attempts to make her change to a more controversial character.

Used FCs: Yang Xiao Long, Bambietta Basterbine
Also I noticed that the original post with these two has an error reee, so I'll fix that in a bit.

René "Ren" Justus, Merzbau
tumblr_mqmb9zM5AL1qmkyvso2_500.gif

VTrbt5y.png

his shinobi outfit.

aegis, his spirit of power.
4ba10e37ff490e476bdf1220b52a3ef9.jpg

FCs - Episode(Monogatari Series), Narihisago Akihito(ID: INVADED)
- general information -

[NAME] - [René "Ren" Justus]
[SHINOBI NAME] - [Merzbau]
[AGE] - [17]
[GENDER] - [Male]
[DOB] - [August 10]
[ROLE] - [Shinobi]

[APPEARANCE]
_[René is a German white boy who stands at the height of 5'9" and weighs 173lbs. His blonde hair reaches beneath the base of his neck, kept in a balance between looking not too neat yet not too messy. René's eyes are fierce with irises colored a deep, dark amber color and thin eyebrows.]

[SHINOBI OUTFIT]
_[As a shinobi, René wears an outfit similar to a gakuran uniform. White is the main color of choice, with hints of maroon on the little details he put on it himself. Such details include X shapes on the collar portion and custom buttons in the same shape. There is also a printed silhouette on the back resembling an asian dragon that he thought looked cool. The shirt he wears underneath it is a dark shade of yellow and has the first two top buttons undone in order to make himself look cooler. He often rolls up his sleeves.]

- personal information -
[PERSONALITY]
_[René is the type to let his actions and mannerisms speak instead, often keeping his words to a minimum and acting off of what his heart tells him. While impulsive, he does his best to not cause any trouble though such sentiments are often left forgotten due to his preference for using violence when it feels justified. Which is a lot of the time. Though through his anger issues and violent exterior is a kind-hearted boy. It shows prominently in his passion for music and generally doesn't like refusing to help others. People call him dense and innocent at times, especially when it comes to romantic or sexual situations. René doesn't have much in the way for smarts but he will try his best for you.]

[BIOGRAPHY]
_[TBR]

- spirit information -
[POWER] - [Aegis, bound to his shoes.]

[TYPE] - [Defensive]

[WHAT IT DOES]
_[Aegis is capable of reconstructing the material the bottom of his shoes touch into floating shields that automatically protect a person René chooses to protect, whether that be himself or someone else. On standby, they revolve around the protected. While these shields can protect, they can also be commanded to attack. These shields are formed as discs.]

[ABILITIES]
_[Shield Creation - René creates floating shields orbiting himself or someone else.]

_[Revolution! - René commands his shields to spin at a high speed and attack any nearby enemies.]

_[Shield Surfer - By stepping onto the shields, René can use them as a means of transportation as if it was a hoverboard.]

[THIRD EYE] - [Svalinn]
_[When Svalinn is activated, it gains the added ability to erect barriers from the ground such as walls or pillars. The lower part of his legs gain a yellow aura swirling around them with little bits of the ground in them when in use.]

[THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE] - [Planetary Dominance(Not Learned)]
_[With a stomp on the ground, René/Aegis erects a multi-layered barrier in the shape of a dome surrounding him in a 15m radius. The 8 people who are nearest to him, excluding himself, obtain a shield.]

[SPIRIT OF POWER]
_[Aegis takes the form of a slender man with pink hair wearing a black suit. He gains the same swirl around his legs when Svalinn is used.]

[PERSONALITY]
_[In contrast to René who is impulsive and easily provoked, Aegis displays a more levelheaded and unwavering personality. A spirit fluent in the art of deception capable of lying so naturally that his words cannot be trusted. In spite of that, Aegis is a man who keeps every promise he makes and is loyal to a fault. He despises anyone who shows no hesitance to murder and is borderline overprotective- much like how his power is defensive in nature -towards those he cares about, such as René. Aegis deceives to protect.]

[LIMITATIONS]
_[At most, René can create up to 8 shields at a time. The sizes of each shield differentiate depending on how many exist currently. A single existing shield has the diameter of 160cm, dividing itself by how many shields there are up until there are 8, making them each have about 20cm diameter at their smallest. Each have a consistent thickness of 2cm. The material of the material his shoe stands on also effects the durability of the shield. A dirt shield wouldn't be much protection after all. The shields only work in a radius of 5m from the selected person and only detects danger in that range. While these shield disks can move fast, they would not be able to protect a user from a bullet. During Third Eye activation, his structures and shields will begin to share the damage they endure onto René/Aegis. When a structure or shield shatters, an incredibly intense pain will radiate through the body of René/Aegis.]

[EXTRA]
-René is an aspiring guitarist, having played since he was 10.
-He often records himself playing and uploads it onto the web.
-He likes sewing.
-Part of a band as the guitarist and vocalist.
-Taught himself morse to cheat on tests with his buddies.
-When eating ice cream, he bites rather than licks.

Last edited:
NAME: Natalia Bourbon

NICKNAME: Natah

DOB: January 7th
Appearance:
30a71e51ec64fcad892638144e912972.jpg
Shinobi Outfit:

d8a8796d642c9e1794f5199d41fdfe0f.jpg
ROLE: Shinobi

PERSONALITY: If there was one thing anyone could easily say about Natalia Bourbon, it was that it was rare to see someone so devoted to keeping herself busy. Born into a family of careless vagrants who leeched off anyone and everyone around them, she's determined to gain status, money and acclaims through a near psychotic amount of work ethic. Laziness is a disease that she believes permeates throughout most of humanity, yet refuses to give in to it even so. Having lived for so long with this idea driving her to achieve as many skills and achievements as possible, she's become accustomed to pushing herself past what should physically possible time and time again. The results of this inhuman devotion are plain to see, as no other could be a part of so many teams, clubs and head the Student Council at the same time without requiring the unyielding amounts of resentment Natalia has for inactivity. Its not rare for her to suffer intense crashes occasionally due to the strain she puts on herself.

Yet despite all this activity, Natalia is a rather straight-faced person. With little time in her life for long-winded conversation, she prefers cutting straight to the point and being done with talking so she can get on with whatever she was planning next. Despite this, her time serving as Student Council President has provided her more than enough insight on how to read the flow of conversation. Despite being part of numerous clubs and sports teams in one way or another, Natalia has butt heads with a number of students due to her strict adherence to school policy. Through her, the Council's enforcement of these policies have proven just as effective at stomping out truancy as they are at upsetting certain individuals.

BIOGRAPHY: Natalia was born in a household where nothing ever got done. Her parents siphoned from the livelihoods and generosity of others and rarely did anything besides laze about as the filth congealed around them. Natalia was actually raised by a series of sympathetic Nannies who believed her parents were simply down on their luck and needed help. But even with the aid of others, Natalia found much of her earliest life spent alone in that home. It was something the nannies noticed as they years went by, each time they would arrive Natalia would seem to care for herself more and more. It started off small, her organizing her old toys in the corner of her crib, getting her covers in a far more presentable state to help the nannies with cleanup. Eventually she managed to grip the rails of her crib and stumble into learning how to walk, and once she understood that escaping from her crib became a simple affair.

But it was after that that things became weird, as she pretty much taught herself how to assemble lunches and clean her home. She was notoriously difficult to pull away from these tasks, and would only sleep for five to six hours a day before leaping right back into action. Soon she was cooking, doing her own laundry, cleaning up her home and even learning how to fix portions of it that had fallen apart over the years. By the time she actually started going to school, she'd been practically holding her home together through sheer effort. And once she had schoolwork to do, it was merely added to her daily routine with similar determination.

Disgusted by her parents and their willingness to let the world just carry them through, Natalia became addicted to the idea of effort. This translated to an increasingly impressive school record of attendance, grades and involvement with clubs and sports. But apparently even that wasn't enough to satisfy her need to work, as her efforts eventually led her to developing a number of marketable skills. Soon she was selling services to home repair, plumbing and cleaning, eventually paying her way into improved living conditions and separating herself from her family. Convinced that she had more than enough capabilities to land herself in a number of highly profitable jobs straight out of Highschool, she'd already been preparing a number of portfolios before something happened, something that would have her finding something entirely new to put her focus on.

POWER: The Maw, Bound to her signature Coat.

TYPE: Aggressive

WHAT IT DOES: The Maw can transform the sleeves of Natalia's coat into giant jagged mouths of flesh, bone and metal that can stretch up to four yards. These jaws can then be used to devour enemies or bite onto surfaces and lift the user around as long as the coat is properly fastened to them. In its active state, the Maw clings to the user like a part of their skin. The Jaws are extremely durable due to their make-up, and their limb-like nature leaves them capable of being moved like extensions of the user themselves. If worn normally, the Maw turns the hands of the user into the jaws. If worn with the sleeves empty, the jaws act as extra limbs to the wearer.

ABILITIES: Devourer- The Maw's jaws can be used to consume and destroy numerous physical materials, as its teeth are extremely tough. However, it shall be noted that more extremely durable materials will prove harder for it to sink its teeth into.

Rip and Toss- The Maw can be used to lift heavy objects or tear up parts of the environment and throw them with supernatural force.

Glutton's Retribution- As the Maw consumes more and more, it will begin to glow more and more. At its apex, the user can use this to emit a single, short-range explosion from the jaws in a manner similar to that of a blunderbuss.

THIRD EYE: Gorger's Growth [Unlearned] When reaching this state, the Maw will begin glowing violently as the size and length of its jaws triple. All previously mentioned abilities are strengthened by these new attributes for the duration of Third Eye.

THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE: Gorger's Discharge: In the same manner as Glutton's Retribution, the violent glowing attained during Gorger's Growth will grow in intensity. Finally, this energy can be usedto fire intense beams of super-heated energy from the jaws that can travel several blocks before finally sputtering out. This move immediately dispels Gorger's Growth and prevents the use of Glutton's Retribution for thirty-six hours.

CwRYHmcUsAEy4y0.png
The Maw takes the form of a pink-haired girl partially stuck in a floating hole. Her jaws emerge from the edges of the floating hole.

PERSONALITY: The Maw is extremely straightforward in terms of personality, she's pretty much inhumanly hungry twenty-four seven and demands any and every chance to gorge herself when she can. Good and evil are trivial matters in the face of her hunger, and she cares not for either in any matter. The denial of her hunger is equivalent to torture, and she will constantly hound her user for food when she can. Given time, she will merely begin feeding into her own hunger by openly fantasizing about every meal she could be missing out on.

LIMITATIONS:
The Maw is hard to keep under wraps when hungry, which is almost all the time. She can be satiated when given a consistent amount of things to devour, but will become antsy and aggressive the longer she's not eating.
Glutton's Retribution is so loud and sudden that it can momentarily deafen the ears of the user if they aren't covered. The same can be said for Gorger's Discharge, only the eyes must be protected as well or else the intense light can momentarily blind the user as well. Save for Glutton's Retribution and Gorger's Growth, Natalia has limited options for dealing with opponents at range until she can feed the Maw enough.

EXTRA: Natalia's right eye was damaged in the initial terrorist attack, and has suffered several medical deficiencies as a result.
NAME: Pok Sung-Ki

NICKNAME: The Killer Whale/ Orca

DOB: April 12th

APPEARANCE
7311fd7dfb5d05381870201d523de2cd.jpg
MISC: Is almost always seen with tape around his knuckles

ROLE: Villain

PERSONALITY: Pok's entire persona is stooped in ambition, seeking to prove himself from his earliest years. Born with a better physique than most, he reveled in feeling physically superior than his peers. However, this confidence only left him awestruck when he began looking into those world-renown for their physical capabilities. As such, from his childhood he became obsessed with becoming the strongest man in the world. To that end he trained hard, growing more and more devoted to this ideal as he matured. So much so that he eventually came to see this as a foregone conclusion.

As such, he's got this air of contentment around him, incredibly easy-going despite how vicious his fighting style can be. He's not one to take his defeats to heart, knowing that rigorous training and a different approach could be more than enough to help him next time. He's actually gained a reputation for motivational speeches due to his perseverance in the face of any apparent obstacles. He's no stranger to having a good public image, as he's always been more than willing to portray the image of strength and resilience to anyone even looking in his direction. Despite this, he's shown little hesitation to engage in illegal underground fighting, as his mentor did before him. He won't be satisfied by just proving himself as the strongest man in official settings, as he believes the underground world champion is the only position fit for a champion. In that regards, subverting the legal system is only another step in his efforts to reach the top.

BIOGRAPHY: While nothing much is known about his youth, Pok has confirmed to be a fan of competitive fighting from a young age, often keeping track of the most well known fighters around the world and attempting to utilize their techniques on his own. His ambition led him to train and enter several boxing matches located close to his hometown. From here he started what many would consider an uproarious winning streak, catching the eye of one of his most idolized heroes, the Legendary MMA Champion, Viktor Zolotov. Having seen the young Pok's potential, Viktor took him under his wing and helped train him for the next few years. With his technique refined, Pok became a rising force on the boxing scene.

Soon he began engaging in numerous brand deals for health supplements, training equipment, and even opening his own gym, much like his Mentor had years prior. Though becoming famous for his physical aptitude, Pok's relation with his Mentor began to deteriorate for unknown reasons. Eventually the two would dissolve formal relations about three years ago, with this kickstarting a number of rumors about Pok that have stuck around since. Unknown to the majority of the public, Pok had been engaging in underground fighting rings, just as his mentor had done long ago. Pok would aim to beat Mr. Steel's legendary winning streak, seeing it as the prize to end all prizes. In the world of underground fighting, he became known for his especially brutal fighting styles, which helped him build connections with a number of individuals known to operate outside of the average legal range. With finances from a number of sources both legal and illicit, Pok was positive that he was on the fast track to outperforming every record that Mr. Zolotov ever left.

POWER: Notros

TYPE: Special

WHAT IT DOES: Notros generally appears as an after-image that mirrors Pok's movements. Pok moves quickly while Notros is following, and envelops his hands in a dark translucent mist which he can fire from his hands as spectral fists while he's using them. Pok can actually flash step towards these spectral fists, boosting his evasiveness and maneuverability even further.

ABILITIES:
Shadow's Roundabout- Notros mirrors all of Pok's movements in his base form, meaning any of his attacks can be followed up if the opponent isn't prepared for it.

Shade's Geyser- Focusing the black mist into his hands, Pok can slam his fists into the ground and cause a geyser of mist to erupt several yards in front of him.

Flash Step- Pok can pull himself towards any of the Spectral Fists he's fired in the blink of an eye, essentially meaning he can use his fists as a viable mode of transportation.

THIRD EYE:
Tag Team- In this state, Notros can pull away from Pok and ceases to function as a mere mirror of him. Even though this nullify's Shadow's Roundabout, the two can now coordinate their attacks and mirroring movesets.

THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE: Darkling's Eruption- Channeling Notros into his hands, Pok can perform an extreme version of Shade's Geyser. Slamming his fist into the ground, Pok can cause an immense explosion of black mist to erupt from the ground at a scale capable of swallowing an entire street block. Of course, After using Notros like this, he will not be able to reform for a full two days. This time can be lowered slightly through training, but until then abilities like Tag Team and Shadow's Roundabout will be unavailable to him.

source_of_fear_by_sallibyg_ray_d7wpg7m-fullview.jpg
Notros is an ephemeral shadow-like humanoid with roughly identical body measurements as Pok.

Personality: Notros is cut from a finer cloth, and deigns to enjoy the finer things because of it. A stickler for luxury and comforts, he can seem quite lazy at some types due to his immense willingness to just relax and enjoy fine meals for says at on end. However, he's also incredibly entitled to these things, and therefore finds any interruptions to his lavish treatment as annoyances. As such, he's exceptionally spiteful to opponents for making him have to work to protect his user, and relishes in their destruction. Why should he or his User have to be denied anything by such underwhelming individuals, after all?

LIMITATIONS: As the Black Mist acts as an extension of his body's movements, it essentially acts like a muscle for Pok. This means that, like any other muscle, it can be exhausted or overburdened if used excessively. While he undoubtedly trains to alleviate this strain, it will never truly be gone. Additionally, usage of techniques like his Geyser and Shade Step can be interrupted, as they require concentration to properly use. Meaning the more bat

EXTRA: Killer Whale is almost always seen with bandages on from the training he does, but in reality its because of his constant involvement in underground fighting circles.
NAME: Viktor Zolotov

NICKNAME: Mr. Z

DOB: March 3rd

APPEARANCE
123e086695369c255f3216e2aa94add1.jpg
MISC: His Ice Blue eyes are almost always covered by a pair of sunglasses.

ROLE: No affiliation/vigilante

PERSONALITY: To Be Revealed

BIOGRAPHY: Some people are just built for certain things, Viktor... was built for combat. He got into his first fight as a mere child, attacking a racoon that had attempted to steal food from him during a family picnic and startling his relatives by incapacitating the creature almost immediately. After that, it was basically all downhill from there. Viktor enjoyed conflict so much that he would purposely goad street kids into fights just so he could get some new callouses on his knuckles. This followed him into school, where he reigned as a top-rated delinquent for most of his time. But he wasn't satisfied by just throwing hands anymore, and began enrolling into what he considered the ultimate form of bare-handed brawling: Mixed Martial Arts.

Viktor was a top contender in world championships by the time he was twenty-two, but found the supervised fights in the public view growing stale to him. So, unbeknownst to most of the world, he set his eyes on the world of underground fighting, where the rules were far more lax and death was always a possibility. It took him three years to climb his way to that top bracket as well, and had become so rich off his winnings that he felt obliged to use it for something. Turns out that in his time becoming a top combat specialist, he'd gathered quite an eye for funds. He made a number of key investments that essentially turned him into a billionaire, and there was only one thing that he could ever want to spend that money on.

Having grown tired of both competitive fighting and underground bloodsports, Viktor figured he'd do something he hadn't done in his entire life: give himself a break. After spending a few years traveling across the globe with his fortune, he discovered the exceptional amount of profit there was in warfare. Always enjoying conflict, Viktor opened up a company known as Martial Provisions. Starting out as a simple Arms manufacture, Viktor's guidance would eventually lead the company to bloom into a full fledged Private Military Company that could be hired to protect certain assets.

It was during this time traveling and working through Martial Provisions, that Viktor eventually took notice of a young man embarking on a similar journey of violence. He'd heard rumors that a boxer was utilizing an under-developed version of his techniques, and Viktor was impressed at what he found in the logs detailing his training methods. Eager to share his knowledge of combat and seeing the potential this boy had, Viktor sought him out and would become his mentor for the years to come. With his PMC establishing more and more of a reputation and a protégé to carry on his techniques, Viktor felt on top of the world. But eventually, Viktor found himself having a falling out with Killer Whale, severing ties with him some time later. After this, he'd go on to exit the public sphere for the most recent years, unknowingly having his Mixed Martial Arts becoming a regular training method for the soldiers under his employ.

POWER: Fermi, bound to Viktor's Belt Buckle

TYPE: Defense

WHAT IT DOES: Fermi Coats portions of the User in thick, golden spirit armor with extreme durability. This armor is heavy and able to withstand incredible attacks. Likewise, this armor can be moved telepathically by the user.

ABILITIES:
Armored Assault- The User can telepathically fire pieces of the armor like projectiles.

Titan's Charge- Forming a jagged shield of armor in front of him, Viktor can charge forward like a freight train, damaging anything in front of him.

Metal Rain- With a stomp of his foot, Viktor can send pieces of his armor into the air which will rain down upon the area around him in a hail of debris.

THIRD EYE
Full Assembly- Viktor can summon Fermi's hands in addition to the spirit armor, allowing him to use the massive limbs for sweeping attacks and grabs.

THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE
Queensguard Pulse- Fermi's hands slam together and explode in a flurry of jagged metal. Can be incredibly dangerous to the user as well since the flying metal can damage them as well once launched.

2a68159c148b284481d2bc17b689d4bb.jpg
Fermi takes the appearance of a floating Egyptian woman wrapped up in numerous bandages. Her only means of interacting with her environment are the floating hands she controls.

Fermi is devoted to the protection of what she considers her kingdom, and is convinced that her new setting is just that very thing. Seeing violence to her people as a personal insult, she holds no quarter for any who she deems responsible. Seeing her people as children in need of her protection, her heart weeps at every death. However, that pain is merely converted into more fuel for the crusade she will enact against any and all who are responsible.

LIMITATIONS: Despite how flashy it is, Fermi only provides the user a single suit of armor. As such, Viktor must leave openings in his armor to use most of his abilities. That being said, the more armor worn will slow down the wearer due to its sheer weight, so the classic Speed vs. Defense equation is in full force.

NAME
Zankoku Shi

NICKNAME

Sear

Male

DOB

sep/23

APPEARANCE

bob.jpg

SHINOBI OUTFIT

black jeans, black hoodie, gas mask, large black boots.

HEIGHT 6'9

WEIGHT 195

HAIR red

EYES left green right blue

MISC
anything else about their appearance we should know about?

ROLE
vigilante

PERSONALITY
2+ paragraphs if you wish to do it! optional since I know some of y'all would rather let the other characters and rpers learn about them IC.

BIOGRAPHY
Also 2+ paragraphs if you want to do it! Also optional..

POWER
PyronomiconOIPMGJBYX5T.jpg

TYPE
Magic

WHAT IT DOES
Creates and controls fire. Also while in use it causes cinder and smoke to emit from his skin.

Abilities
Flamethrower-spouts a ten foot long cone of flame from hand.
Combustion-Throws a ball of fir that explodes, can be charged for bigger explosion.
Fire lance-Launches a lance of fire at foes

THIRD EYE
Flash fire- A beam of fire that can easily melt metal and stone.

THIRD EYE TECHNIQUE
Hell Fire Cannon-A beam of black fire that destroys every thing in its path.

SPIRIT OF POWER
Vall Shi

Shinobi spirits will always attempt to protect you, which will sometimes lead to the awakening of a Shinobi's power to escape severe danger.

Picture or Description here

uyhuhOIP.jpg

PERSONALITY

Hot headed and proud but honorable and honest.
self explanatory

End Spoiler

LIMITATIONS

If a chant is said wrong or interupted he could deal with blow back that could severaly damage him.
His powers could easily hurt his friend or innocents if not careful
He is not super tough so if someone got a hit off it'd would hurt a lot (glass cannon)
He has to do a chant to cast so his attacks are easier to doge if they pay attention.

EXTRA
any other fun things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back