• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Redemption OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The thing is guys, if we all adopt that reasoning, then this RP is dead in the water >>
I just think we need to put up short, mostly reactive posts, so Blair and Avalon can finish the intro speech and start the tour ^^
I hope to have mine up soon :3

Last edited:
The thing is guys, if we all adopt that reasoning, then this RP is dead in the water >>
I just think we need to put up short, mostly reactive posts, so Blair and Avalon can finish the intro speech and start the tour ^^
I hope to have mine up soon :3

Yeah you’re right. I’ll post mine tomorrow then. I have big plans for Corn and really excited to see where this rp goes. So hopefully the tour happens quickly ^-^

Yeah you’re right. I’ll post mine tomorrow then. I have big plans for Corn and really excited to see where this rp goes. So hopefully the tour happens quickly ^-^
Hopefully not so quickly that it bypasses catching Shin being up to shenanigans >]

Looks like everyone but Dax has reacted to the adults.
BittyBobcat BittyBobcat Did you want to post for Dax and Blair simultaneously? And did you want me to post for Shin beforehand so you can bring the tour to him?
(And no doubt catch him in the middle of shenanigans ;P )

Guys, Bitty hasn't been around in over a week...
I'm thinking maybe we should consider this RP dead? ^^"

Hey guys. I know I've been gone a while, I posted a status update on my profile. I'm really sorry for ducking out, I can't apologize enough. Aside from what I've said on the profile post, I feel like I need to say a couple other things.
No one should feel like they have to reboot/continue running this rp other than me, but, again, I won't be doing that anymore (and haven't been doing that for a while), and I know some people liked it. So, if anyone would like, feel free to reboot/continue running this rp. I give any and all of you full permission to completely take control of everything. I only ask that you please do not use my character, Dax.
I really do hope that one day I'll have the energy and mental ability to come back to this site, but I don't think that will be happening for a while. Thank you so much for rping while I was here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back