• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Redemption OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey guys. I know I've been gone a while, I posted a status update on my profile. I'm really sorry for ducking out, I can't apologize enough. Aside from what I've said on the profile post, I feel like I need to say a couple other things.
No one should feel like they have to reboot/continue running this rp other than me, but, again, I won't be doing that anymore (and haven't been doing that for a while), and I know some people liked it. So, if anyone would like, feel free to reboot/continue running this rp. I give any and all of you full permission to completely take control of everything. I only ask that you please do not use my character, Dax.
I really do hope that one day I'll have the energy and mental ability to come back to this site, but I don't think that will be happening for a while. Thank you so much for rping while I was here.
Hey Bitty!
Hope everything starts looking up for you- we'll definitely miss having you around, but taking care of yourself comes first.
Since you gave the all-clear, I may end up rebooting the RP in some form- I'll let you know if I do.
Hope we get to RP together again someday~ ^^

Notion received. Take care of yourself.

...Oh, and that reboot? Count me the heck in - just send it my way or something if it's up. Apart from that, well, reckon we're done here.

...I dunno what else to say, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back