• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I’ve got a friend who’s interested in joining this ( @crypticcalypte ) , and they have a pretty cool idea for a naturally-occuring Magical Girl, would you guys be alright with me inviting them to start talking the idea out?
Make sure to invite them here and have they explain what they have in mind first. Since it’s your friend I assure you if Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 has no problem with their idea they will have an easier time getting into this.

Also again, Beecham gang. I know it’s my turn to post (and LostHaven LostHaven too I believe) but today doesn’t look bright for me. I’ll possibly post around tmr.

Considering that you guys are in the middle of a fight, it will be quite difficult to ‘move on’ from that situation in a realistic sense. I suppose as a GM I can do sth like this: Kikimura Kikimura if you still haven’t made an IC post or at least say something about this by exactly 48 hours from this post, then after that deadline has passed Faynorae Faynorae feel free to take control of Negev and do whatever you want, maybe except killing so if Kikimura Kikimura comes back some time later they can still play their character.

Make sure to invite them here and have they explain what they have in mind first. Since it’s your friend I assure you if Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 has no problem with their idea they will have an easier time getting into this.

Also again, Beecham gang. I know it’s my turn to post (and LostHaven LostHaven too I believe) but today doesn’t look bright for me. I’ll possibly post around tmr.
I have no problem with that

So what now?

Rose is stuck in the hospital atm, with some mixed feelings
She gets stuck in a hospital bed with mixed feelings. Hopefully she's got the 'I need healing' emote equipped or else she gon be there a while longer lmfaoo

I have no idea what to write and am getting boned by life so feel free to post before me

Crimson Baron Crimson Baron tbh I don’t want to accept any more players considering how stacked this is but since you have specially asked to join the Dark Site and there is one specific role I kinda want right now, if you can create a CS based on what I’ve asked in the PM then consider yourself accepted by me (you will still need to be accepted by Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 before you can start posting.)

If Heartstorm doesn't have a problem with them joining as anything, then they don't necessarily need to fill your specific role in order to be accepted though, yah? Or are you the main GM now, Severia?

Or are you the main GM now, Severia?
No, I’m not. Still, my point stands that we are already packed and keeping track of every characters and making them relevant and coherent with the plot are gonna be harder and harder with every new player introduced. What I told our new player is basically a way to do just that. Besides, they already read and accepted what I said in the PM.

No, I’m not. Still, my point stands that we are already stacked and keeping track of every characters and making them relevant and coherent with the plot are gonna be harder and harder with every new player introduced. What I told our new player is basically a way to do just that. Besides, they already read and accepted what I said in the PM.
You think when a chance arises you could have someone come interact with Rose? I also wanna talk to you about something in dms

You think when a chance arises you could have someone come interact with Rose? I also wanna talk to you about something in dms
Crimson Baron Crimson Baron after you finish your CS can your character go visit Rose who is being hospitalized in your first post? Aside from what I already asked in the PM you are free to do whatever you want with your character and that Exec I gave you.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 if you still have anything to ask feel free to dm me anytime you want.

I woke up screaming after running screaming at some guy who wanted to throw a volleyball in my face.

Ryuko matoi and a clone of her that was monochrome were also there for some reason, and it was at a waterpark with a bunch of very precariously placed monorail lines.

I woke up screaming after running screaming at some guy who wanted to throw a volleyball in my face.

Ryuko matoi and a clone of her that was monochrome were also there for some reason, and it was at a waterpark with a bunch of very precariously placed monorail lines.
*UTTTERLY CONFUSED AT WHAT I JUST READ*

So hey. I’ve finished reading all the CS and IC posts, but it would be nice if someone can do a quick summary on all the ongoing IC events as well as factions of all characters so far. Also I’m wondering about SimplyNene SimplyNene and GrieveWriter GrieveWriter what’s going on with your characters right now?

So hey. I’ve finished reading all the CS and IC posts, but it would be nice if someone can do a quick summary on all the ongoing IC events as well as factions of all characters so far. Also I’m wondering about SimplyNene SimplyNene and GrieveWriter GrieveWriter what’s going on with your characters right now?
My character is Zoe. She's a trans Catgirl magical girl who's general theme is mochi and sweets. She can turn her body into mochi which she can then manipulate. Freely creating more mochi (to an extent) or reabsorbing mochi

She's currently half-melted and journeying along with one of the rogue groups. There was a period where she was boosted enough to fight girlish grizzly, but that shouldn't be indicative of her level of power. If she doesn't find some things to eat soon I'll have to asspull and completely course-correct her character.

Sibylla's story so far should be evident,she's a former squad leader for Dark Site's magical soldiers (not the overall leader,nor the strongest per se,but some of the other characters seem to think so) who regained consciousness inexplicably with a few others and escaped.

Currently trying to scoop up the other escapees and find a new shelter for them after the one they were in blew up at the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back