• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Minor Question, Where is GG? (I seriously want to see who is stronger Beast or GG?)

GG is with Swallowtail. They're likely sorta close to where a giant pudding monster just did a little steppie.

Also Severia Severia
With Wingy’s actual maximum speed she was using, Zoe who had seen that pink light even briefly gained a temporary huge boost in her magical output and magical reserve.
Is the implication here that anyone who sees Wingy just fly around at her max speed would become a magical girl on steroids for a pretty good length of time?

Also Severia Severia

Is the implication here that anyone who sees Wingy just fly around at her max speed would become a magical girl on steroids for a pretty good length of time?
Yeah. But she won’t fly around knowing what her ‘waste’ can do and if she fly vertically then that max speed is fast enough to get her above the cloud in a few seconds. IC-wise Zoe’s seeing it is a rare miscalculation on her part.

So if Wingy just like, got a couple of her friends around and then flew up straight at a couple times beyond the speed of sound, all her friends would be Grizzly-level in terms of magical output and ready to rumble? And then they can just go and fuck up everything within that slot of time?

So if Wingy just like, got a couple of her friends around and then flew up straight at a couple times beyond the speed of sound, all her friends would be Grizzly-level in terms of magical output and ready to rumble? And then they can just go and fuck up everything within that slot of time?
Yes, but according to the character sheet, a minute of the regular Stardust Sweeper takes out about 1/4 of her total mana tank. With that rate, moving at the fastest speed possible could possibly drain Wingy almost instantly.

I won’t deny the possibility, but if I’m stupid enough to do something like that then why would I enforce a strict balance regulation on someone else and even improvise this asspull to help them?
Yes, but according to the character sheet, a minute of the regular Stardust Sweeper takes out about 1/4 of her total mana tank. With that rate, moving at the fastest speed possible could possibly drain Wingy almost instantly.
I’m not trying to deceive anyone with this, but the ability section in my CS is basically what Dark Site has recorded, not her actual limits and restrictions. I believe I had stated that in my IC posts many times already, both directly and indirectly.

That's the OOC reason. But if the Rogues are already on the back foot in terms of resources and backing, and someone on their side (?) had a magical buffing ability that could unilaterally make each of them a Grizzly, what would be the IC reason for not using it and immediately squashing all the biggest threats the Dark Site has to offer?

That's the OOC reason. But if the Rogues are already on the back foot in terms of resources and backing, and someone on their side (?) had a magical buffing ability that could unilaterally make each of them a Grizzly, what would be the IC reason for not using it and immediately squashing all the biggest threats the Dark Site has to offer?
A) they don’t know that Wingy’s capable of that, as she’s been deliberately masking her true power, and B) Wingy is not on the Rogues’ side.

Side note, I think it would be fun for Blue and Wingy to interact at some point — they have one of the only foolproof methods of actually gauging a magical girl’s raw power level, after all.

A) they don’t know that Wingy’s capable of that, as she’s been deliberately masking her true power, and B) Wingy is not on the Rogues’ side.
It’s mostly A. For now 004 is hellbent on saving as many Rogues as possible, to the point that Wingy could be described as genuine Rogue to any magical girl IC (not including Repairer for obvious reason)

that could unilaterally make each of them a Grizzly
It’s bilaterally btw. She has no control over who get the boost and that’s not just a recorded information.

and immediately squashing all the biggest threats the Dark Site has to offer?
Why would a Dark Site Exec want this?

Pretty sure it's unilaterally here.

A Dark Site Executive could wish for the destruction of the Dark Site because they've become disillusioned with the organization and wish to see it burn to the ground. Alternatively, the destruction of the Dark Site magical girls may be the 'evidence' they need to push for their own proposal for developing magical weapons (perhaps focusing entirely on artificial partners, pointing to the inefficacy of utilizing unstable children as weapons. On the other hand, the neutering of Dark Site's forces could be used by the Execs to point towards the general incompetence of their leader, Mr Zero, using the present state of the organization as a reason to oust him from his position. Or the complete implosion of the organization could just be a way for them to 'retire', utilizing the chaos to falsify their death and then chill comfortably in the tropics with a shitton of blood diamonds.

Since my last IC post is sort of a GM post, I've addressed a decent number of things

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma As I've said, once you have toned down Zoe's power so that she's acceptable to everyone OOC then IC-wise I can and will do anything to help you. I've provided her a perfect excuse to display that power during those posts and then to apply your nerfed version from this point onward. I should have done this right after we had OOC conflict, but by that point I have barely written anything else, so you have my apologize.
That post is kinda counter to the entirety of what we discussed here. It really puts a damper on the idea that Zoe is a capable person and kinda steps on the face of the idea that she herself is competent and capable of putting up a good fight in the face of an extreme enemy.

I’ll go by the headcanon that the boost was less of an additive one and more of a subtraction of a limiter for the sake of my character and the lore I’ve crafted. I haven’t let you guys in on everything for the sake of dramatic effect and tactical analysis (people have a tendency to meta game subconsciously whenever I don’t hide stuff in PvP heavy RPs.) but I can assure you that if I have to yield to this narrative, that the only one who’s body was effected was Zoe, not Pyururinyan.

Otherwise I lose out on some very important plot points I’ve had in mind since the first time I wrote the character.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's unilaterally here.

A Dark Site Executive could wish for the destruction of the Dark Site because they've become disillusioned with the organization and wish to see it burn to the ground. Alternatively, the destruction of the Dark Site magical girls may be the 'evidence' they need to push for their own proposal for developing magical weapons (perhaps focusing entirely on artificial partners, pointing to the inefficacy of utilizing unstable children as weapons. On the other hand, the neutering of Dark Site's forces could be used by the Execs to point towards the general incompetence of their leader, Mr Zero, using the present state of the organization as a reason to oust him from his position. Or the complete implosion of the organization could just be a way for them to 'retire', utilizing the chaos to falsify their death and then chill comfortably in the tropics with a shitton of blood diamonds.
The idea for artificial sentient weapons sounds interesting. But it’s a sad story about obsolescence if there’s not something about the magical girls that secretly makes them superior. Is a story where there’s no hope for humanity really that fun in the end?

Since my last IC post is sort of a GM post, I've addressed a decent number of things

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma As I've said, once you have toned down Zoe's power so that she's acceptable to everyone OOC then IC-wise I can and will do anything to help you. I've provided her a perfect excuse to display that power during those posts and then to apply your nerfed version from this point onward. I should have done this right after we had OOC conflict, but by that point I have barely written anything else, so you have my apologize.

Lily_G Lily_G Having a mean of observation is a pretty big issue in this setting and after several attempts I have no other choice but to usurp your Exec character and make her mine. I hope you don't mind that.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan This is what I meant when I said I would expand on whatever you have written. Now that you are a part of this story, feel free to run into any Dark Site character any time you want I can't wait for GG Vs Alex. Or you can just come party with us at Beecham!

And just saying, but I've finished part 2 since Sunday morning. The reason I made a post this late was because this was originally a 4-parters with a lot of details in part 3 and 4 that I have scrapped because they are inconsistent with the last few posts being made while I was wasting time fine-tuning my long ass one. I'm not saying this to blame anyone. Actual interactions are always better than back and forth dialogues from my chars alone. It's just that part 3 turned out to be too short compared to all the time I spent on it so just feel like explaining myself.
I have no problem with that. It’s true that I haven’t asked you before letting her observe the whole event (didn’t think that a mean to observe would be that big of a deal) and I think you taking her and adding some depth to her character like that isn’t a bad thing.

Also Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma unless you have a really good plan for your character I think Severia Severia ’s current approach is the best when it comes to power balance between our characters. GG who is broken in term of power level had gone so serious with Zoe and that result of their fight sounds more realistic when it came from some temporary external boost rather than hurr durr she is so capable.

Btw I should be able to post something today.

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma I’m trying to type it in the simplest form and that’s by no mean an insult to your face.

Who are you to declare whether or not my character’s planned plot is really good? It’s a completely subjective position. As is the nature of the quality of all literature.
And I didn’t say it is not good. What I’m trying to say is that unless you can make it a perfect concept where none of us can’t find a single flaw then that one-time boost make a lot more sense considering how absurd Zoe performed in our fight.

Btw one simple solution is to just reveal what you are planning and let Severia Severia Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 and everyone else decide right now.

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma I’m trying to type it in the simplest form and that’s by no mean an insult to your face.

And I didn’t say it is not good. What I’m trying to say is that unless you can make it a perfect concept where none of us can’t find a single flaw then that one-time boost make a lot more sense considering how absurd Zoe performed in our fight.

Btw one simple solution is to just reveal what you are planning and let Severia Severia Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 and everyone else decide right now.
You can find flaws in literally any idea if you try hard enough. So if you hold me to that standard of perfection, you have to hold severia to that standard too.

Also no. You will literally take any chance you can to shit on me because you don’t like me as a person, it seems. I can’t risk vulnerability.

If I reveal what I have planned you’ll subconsciously do everything in your power to tear apart what I have laid out. I’ve been in RPs before, I know the drill. Everyone likes to dog pile.

I will not indulge myself with this matter anymore and let the GMs do their job, but I really want to say one thing

Also no. You will literally take any chance you can to shit on me because you don’t like me as a person, it seems. I can’t risk vulnerability.

Where the hell is this even coming from!?

I will not indulge myself with this matter anymore and let the GMs do their job, but I really want to say one thing

Where the hell is this even coming from!?
If you don’t want to continue, you don’t deserve the answer.

While I don't mind it myself, I do agree that a GM taking control or tacking on their own details on other characters is a overstepping a little, and going 'lmao the power boost is all thanks to wingy' is a little sus, since it does undermine Zoe's character a little

But it's also important to let everyone know what you have planned for your character. It's better to lay your cards on the table instead of pulling something random seemingly out the ass. I (hope) like to believe nobody will intentionally sabotage your character arc. Going into here with the mindset of 'I know exactly what will happen if I do X' is not good. You havent played with us. You don't know that yet.

Last edited:
So let's just talk like civilised people, or take a step back and chill for a bit.

No need for ooc to dissolve into a League lobby.

But it's also important to let everyone know what you have planned for your character. It's better to lay your cards on the table instead of pulling something random seemingly out the ass. I (hope) nobody will intentionally sabotage your character arc. Going into here with the mindset of 'I know exactly what will happen if I do X' is not good. You havent played with us. You don't know that yet.
I just don’t want to be played for a fool and hurt again like I have so many other times either through people leaving without a word or going on a Tyrades on how immature I am, and how I need to get a life or whatever other meaningless terminology they want to spew at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back