• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Glad we could work this out now,no one needs to give each other a hard time and we can keep at it.

Whenever characters start going against each other,some talk OOC to determine how far things will go is a good idea.
I agree. I am incredibly thankful for your patience with me. It has been a while since I have had an rp conflict. I am glad that I have been able to control myself enough to see the futility of my argument

Finish up the fight scene.

Beat GG back, force a retreat.

Or make your own retreat.

Find a secure place to keel over and pass out.

Also, pretty sure Site will capture your magical girls alive before straight execution. Could open a different scene to play out.

Fuck it, blame the sudden boost in power on desperation. I think the first post I ever made IC outright stated that there're numerous documented cases. I am still of the opinion that her power level is fine, GG is just the random SSR the site pulled amongst a sea of SRs and Rs

It's fine. It happens. It's a group RP. Nobody wants to watch their character get steamrolled, everyone wants to be the main character. I'm literally the most guilty of all crimes listed above here

Holy shit I went AFK a few hours expecting a post from Swallowtail so that I can respond, and instead I got this.

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma (and SimplyNene SimplyNene too ) writing with you kept me entertained and motivated throughout this week! I'm glad to see that you are staying with us.

Severia Severia Thanks for giving GG a chance and what you said meant a lot to me. Also I just want to say this, but that lack of insight and vulnerability you spoke off would never happen if GG didn't get an opponent as strong as Zoe. I understand the need to tone down the power level in favor of everyone else in the RP, but it was fun and great while it lasted!

Also Severia Severia I've got something to confess. I've never planned for GGEZ to be more powerful than a nuke, but seeing Zoe made me want to stay above her and so I upgraded it in the heat of the moment. In the end I might be the most childish one, not my character. I apologize if that worry anyone here and if Zoe had finished toning down her abilities then I will edit my post and scrap the [150] thing altogether and only allow GG to reach [100] at maximum, with more MP burden whenever she decide to use it.

it was an endless one upping battle. You shouldn’t have to feel sorry for my mistake in matching up Zoe to overpower GG. I didn’t understand it was going to be a plot taboo due to my own struggle to read deeper into the storyline.

I’ve made the decision that im going to have Zoe use the kinetic SnapBack from her distanced arm to send it flying and then detach it so she can retreat, after Pyuru realizes that her body is reaching its limit.

it was an endless one upping battle. You shouldn’t have to feel sorry for my mistake in matching up Zoe to overpower GG. I didn’t understand it was going to be a plot taboo due to my own struggle to read deeper into the storyline.

I’ve made the decision that im going to have Zoe use the kinetic SnapBack from her distanced arm to send it flying and then detach it so she can retreat, after Pyuru realizes that her body is reaching its limit.

I know we should wait for ERode ERode to post (or at least to even see this whole situation) but wanna discuss how should we end our fight now? Also SimplyNene SimplyNene I'm still eager to hear Mitsuba's dialogues even after GG has tied her up and dragged her around like that.

Lily_G Lily_G im actually working on that! but i fell asleep its my birthday today and i attempted trying to pull an all nighter- but sadly i didnt- it should be posted in a little

Lmao.

It’s funny that I’ve been talking about how Grizzly is an outlier since the start, but Moldoma took that as a challenge rather than a statement.

Anyways, I’d say that the central issue is more that Gigapudding gives off the impression that she’s invulnerable rather than any of her stretchy hijinks. She can get splattered to bits but recover without issue (as noted in her power set), so you’d need a pretty esoteric way of fighting her to begin with. At least with Grizzly you can just blow her skull open from a kilometre away with a bullet and call it a day. And where even are her sensory organs now?

But also Grizzly is still insane. Like, it’s buckwild that she can summon magical bears that can match the speeds of people like Vanguard and Rose…while also possessing magical tracking abilities than neither of them have. She doesn’t even need to be a jet fighter; she’s an aircraft carrier that puts the Unkillable Machine to shame with her remote work.

Regardless, the best way for this to settle down would be for Swallowtail to dunk ice water on Grizzly and tell Gigapudding to leave while she can, because this fight is just going to catch the rest of the rogues as collateral damage.

Blippity blappity, gonna just conveniently end the fight there-y. Cinderella's free to go if she can survive the Giga-stomp in her human form, and Swallowtail's basically going to stop Grizzly from going after Gigapudding immediately so we don't get another show of PvP.

Also, I made some assumptions about how Gigapudding's senses worked in her giant fucking slime form, so if it's not actually magical in nature, I'll make the appropriate edits.

Uh
Minor question is there an Extermination Squadron?
The Dark Site witches magical girls are currently formed in 2 squads (or something) to hunt the rogues. If you're referring to whether or not the site has a team specialized in doing the big murders, not that I know of.

You could always just make one :^)

Minor question is there an Extermination Squadron?
No there isn’t, and will never be. If there is something like this then those with destructive abilities (*glare at GG*) would never ever be in the capturing squad to begin with. You don’t need to make any edit tho. Killing against the order they received and creating new flashy title for themselves counts as defying the Dark Site, and that... won’t end well.

I suppose I have it all planned up. Expect my post soon.

Cinderella's free to go if she can survive the Giga-stomp in her human form,
On top of being cuffed and having a Magic Binding equipped? Man you guys aren’t giving her a break.

Lmao.

It’s funny that I’ve been talking about how Grizzly is an outlier since the start, but Moldoma took that as a challenge rather than a statement.
You don’t have to rub my mistakes in. I didn’t know we were playing favorites when we started initially.

Last edited:
No there isn’t, and will never be. If there is something like this then those with destructive abilities (*glare at GG*) would never ever be in the capturing squad to begin with. You don’t need to make any edit tho. Killing against the order they received and creating new flashy title for themselves counts as defying the Dark Site, and that... won’t end well.

I suppose I have it all planned up. Expect my post soon.

On top of being cuffed and having a Magic Binding equipped? Man you guys aren’t giving her a break.
Ok.

Severia Severia Cinderella’s in a rough spot yeah, where even her fellow Rogues don’t seem concerned about her well-being, while Swallowtail is disinclined to try to keep her alive if it means risking Grizzly’s life in the process, owing to how they can’t move at speeds fast enough to dodge the Gigastomp if they had to worry about human-levels of endurance.

Maybe it’s a good time for the sneaky traitor who’s known to be a fast flier to bail her out? ;3

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma It’s nothing personal, mate. It’s just funny that it was clear how things were going to turn out going by how the OOC went down.

Still, the nature of this RP is one of PvP, but if the Dark Site people get what they want, the Rogues don’t actually really get to RP anymore, so I can understand why we have all this DBZ-level escalation that definitely won’t make it on the news.

Severia Severia Cinderella’s in a rough spot yeah, where even her fellow Rogues don’t seem concerned about her well-being, while Swallowtail is disinclined to try to keep her alive if it means risking Grizzly’s life in the process, owing to how they can’t move at speeds fast enough to dodge the Gigastomp if they had to worry about human-levels of endurance.

Maybe it’s a good time for the sneaky traitor who’s known to be a fast flier to bail her out? ;3

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma It’s nothing personal, mate. It’s just funny that it was clear how things were going to turn out going by how the OOC went down.

Still, the nature of this RP is one of PvP, but if the Dark Site people get what they want, the Rogues don’t actually really get to RP anymore, so I can understand why we have all this DBZ-level escalation that definitely won’t make it on the news.
Dark site has an SCP level misinformation division. That’s my headcanon anyway.

her fellow Rogues don’t seem concerned about her well-being
Gigapudding not being concerned feeds into the plot. Originally it was just because she can’t read japanese. Then it became a selfish decision to put killing GG over saving Cinderella, now it’s something that may or may not have to do with the real consequences of a high sync ratio with a supernatural being.

I mean, does an ecstatic trans catgirl with really strike you as someone who would try to kill a former friend without a second thought while they were running away?

Theres something deeper going on here, and it’s not necessarily something good.

Namely that the human cognition isn’t meant to be fused for very long and that there’s a reason the crisis limit is 80 for most magical girls.

Zoe’s crisis percentage is closer to the 81-90 range which I assume is roughly the same as GG’s base considering at half power if it weren’t for the regenerative nature of Zoe’s Mochi her construct would’ve likely been totaled by GGEZ[70](ergo an explanation of why she even stood a chance at outplaying and outthinking the overwhelming power of GG in the first place was her high crisis ratio, against GG who also has an unusually high sync ratio and definitely has more training. But couldn’t manifest her crisis ratio due to her own arrogance and refusal to sync with her partner. Constantly bickering instead.) And she has a partially unlocked power that explicitly defends her from nearly all mental effects. (Besides the direct range of the silence debuff when her own full mochi transformation is active. More on that when she eventually has to 1v1 swallowtail.)

Zoe’s base sync is 70%. But the main difference between her and GG, is GG’s lack of independence and therefore, lack of sense of self. Zoe’s potential limit if given ENOUGH TIME AND DEVELOPMENT is probably higher, and I wouldn't be surprised if GG is more or less at the maximum she can develop without becoming more independent from the dark site.

Magical girls aren't inherently stronger when they can make their own decisions, but they do unlock greater potential.

Last edited:
Right, was wondering about that. Where did you read up on the stuff about sync ratios and all?

Dark site has an SCP level misinformation division. That’s my headcanon anyway.
The SCP level misinformation guy division is currently helping Rogues.

Repairer's current state is a poorly thought out and crappily cobbled mess of conflicting concepts, so.his current goals are a mess too XD

but by all means, use him as a covenient explanation to why things don't make it to the public

The SCP level misinformation guy division is currently helping Rogues.

Repairer's current state is a poorly thought out and crappily cobbled mess of conflicting concepts, so.his current goals are a mess too XD
Repairer probably seeks to benefit from it not becoming public. Through some contrived excuse that we will all probably agree to not get into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back