• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 Severia Severia is it ok if I were to control an Executive character? Possibly through phone call and voice only. I may need some excuse to start dropping an actual nuke on Zoe.

Also Mirai-chan Mirai-chan you might want to ask Severia Severia about your character’s introduction post and position in the IC, since they said some time ago that after the 2nd batch deadline they ain’t accepting the 3rd batch for a while.

Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 Severia Severia is it ok if I were to control an Executive character? Possibly through phone call and voice only. I may need some excuse to start dropping an actual nuke on Zoe.

Also Mirai-chan Mirai-chan you might want to ask Severia Severia about your character’s introduction post and position in the IC, since they said some time ago that after the 2nd batch deadline they ain’t accepting the 3rd batch for a while.
..............................................................................................
Well... Sure! if Severia agrees with this!

Ok.

So Mirai-chan Mirai-chan you submitted a CS pretty late, perhaps in a time when we can consider the RP closed. Fortunately for you, I have made entering the story easier when I have written “there are multiple group of escaped Rogues” and Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 seems to have no problem accepting you. Still, introducing just one character at this point will be a bit tricky. Hence, I will have to give you a little direction for your first IC post. Let’s see. ‘Your character first escaped in group of 3-4 Rogues, but then something happened and only her remained.’ Captured, killed or just split up. Feel free to write up any reasonable explanation. I will expand on that with my next GM post. ‘And then after it was your character alone she randomly escaped until she reached Beecham District.’ Yeah that would be an acceptable way for a character to be introduced alone at this point. If you can make an introduction post like that then welcome to the story :)

I have no problem with you controlling an Exec, but pls stop dropping nukes everyone is afraid UwU Your best bet IC without doing that would be to wait for Yu-Ri who can neutralize Zoe pretty easily.

And there's a post. Got a bear tracking Scarlet (and probably becoming aware of the whole Beecham situation), while Swallowtail herself reconvenes with Grizzly. Didn't know whether or not Gigapuddin would pursue, so I didn't bring up anything about seeing her chase after Grizzly.

LostHaven LostHaven as we discussed previously,it's probably safe to assume the mask detached harmlessly once the goal of escaping was met.

So Castaigne is either in her shadow or watching from elsewhere?

but I listened to Severia Severia and changed to this.
For the record, I jokingly said that and totally didn’t plan to change your direction of writing. But I admit it worked better than repetitive nukes

Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 Severia Severia If you have any problem with the way I'm controlling the Exec feel free to tell me to edit.
You portrayed the way someone of that position would act pretty well. 008 having a method of observation might pose a bit of threat to Wingy and 004, but I will deal with that IC.

Fun Fact: I've only pulled out a fraction of the true applications of a power like making and commanding massive amounts of "Mochi."

Well, I did say she received damage from her own explosion. Also back when she dropped a nuke, she had to fly high enough to not being caught in it.
Just asking for clarification, this 'dropping a nuke' is basically just multiple bears join together their explosive output into a single larger explosion and not firing a projectile/dropping a literal bomb or sth like that right?

Just asking for clarification, this 'dropping a nuke' is basically just multiple bears join together their explosive output into a single larger explosion and not firing a projectile/dropping a literal bomb or sth like that right?
Yes

Okie I'm working on a Wingy post (not posting before Mirai-chan Mirai-chan made their introduction post tho) and might have to describe that in details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back