• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It's still there,always watching...
But of course. Castaigne is your wise advisor, specialized combat gear, capable assistant, and all-round great companion all in one convenient, small and friend-shaped package. :>

Hello, my current schedule is a bit too full so I will withdraw from this RP. The GMs can do anything with Aoi.

Good luck everyone.

*Look at GG*
*Look at Rose and Vanguard*

I might send the guy responsible for their combat assessment scores to Repairer soon.

What assessment scores did they get?
Not in detailed numbers, but it's an established fact that Rose is the current strongest magical girl, after the previous one (Vanguard) escaped.

I highly doubt those two could fare against GG, given what we've seen. But then again, seeing her about to lose to a direct counter seems nice.

I mean,"the strongest" is not a title I ever gave to Vanguard,she just had the combination of abilities and temperament that made her suited to lead even the more unruly members in squads,as well as good overall combat effectiveness.

And her and Rose were created and served as the baseline (from our perspective) before GG was introduced to exceed it.

I mean,"the strongest" is not a title I ever gave to Vanguard,she just had the combination of abilities and temperament that made her suited to lead even the more unruly members in squads,as well as good overall combat effectiveness.

And her and Rose were created and served as the baseline (from our perspective) before GG was introduced to exceed it.
I saw this discussion right before I made a post so I added a little details showing why GG is still not the strongest.

ERode ERode I have made the idea of explosive collars originally yours. Do tell me if you don't want that so I can edit it out.

Siri you're supposed to be sending Magical Girls to Repairer not your employees .-.

I think it’d work better if she just did the explosive collar as a thing because she did it to Rose.

Swallowtail’s actual recommendation was to chop off their feet, under the presumption that they can just patch em up afterwards. Lily_G Lily_G

Heh. Vanguard stocks dropping every day. Now we have physical powerhouse that also has GG firepower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back