• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm referring to voluntary release,she wouldn't have pulled it off on her own,but she does meet the stated objective of having allowed the other rogues (and herself) to get away for now.

So I just figured I'd ask for clarification in time with my post.
You can assume Castaigne just pulled himself off and hopped back in her shadow

Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 Severia Severia so on the side of the Dark Site kiddos, will you basically be setting up their next encounter with the Rogues? Or are we expected to just come across them ourselves?
Based on when Heartstorm was the only GM, it was completely player-driven, with the Dark Site actually run into Rogues themselves (and pretty early too). I have no intention to change that and the four of you ( ERode ERode Lily_G Lily_G Faynorae Faynorae KAmber KAmber ) have the liberty to run into any Rogue anytime you want. Also, if I feel like it's too peaceful then I might step in and arrange an encounter by myself, but that will be done after like 1-2 months of no action/encounter posts.

But of course, if you want to be safe it won't hurt to wait for an answer from Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 before making a post.

Based on when Heartstorm was the only GM, it was completely player-driven, with the Dark Site actually run into Rogues themselves (and pretty early too). I have no intention to change that and the four of you ( ERode ERode Lily_G Lily_G Faynorae Faynorae KAmber KAmber ) have the liberty to run into any Rogue anytime you want. Also, if I feel like it's too peaceful then I might step in and arrange an encounter by myself, but that will be done after like 1-2 months of no action/encounter posts.

But of course, if you want to be safe it won't hurt to wait for an answer from Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 before making a post.
Oh you don't want it to be peaceful? Heh heh my time has come.

Yeah, I need to update Blue’s character sheet to clear up their motivation — they’re working clear on the side of Dark Site for now, but don’t have much loyalty — not that they’ll be inclined to sway. This mostly just means they’re divorced from a lot of the goings-on at the facility, giving them independence to screw around to their best judgement. It doesn’t make them free, just flexible.
As for decompression/character interaction, I think it’d be fun for Blue to continue to play the jester and chat with any of the first group coming out of the mission — Rose or Gutter Queen I both have ideas for, and I’m pretty sure there’s some space to play with in Heartbeat and Dynamite if that’s who’s up for it.
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
thoughts on potential interactions of your characters with Blue after the first batch of Rogues escape proper?

I'm also wondering about this. Can our squads meet somewhere and join force?
I’m working off the framework that there would be a hair’s breadth of downtime to reflect on the fight, but it’s not infeasible. These scenes would be taking place decently congruently, but not totally — it’s up to individual players’ judgement most likely.

So I said I might have to do something if things get too peaceful and then not even half a day later this happened...

With GG vs Mitsuba and Yu-Ri vs Scarlet, that leaves Faynorae Faynorae and Kikimura Kikimura for the last established pairing. Also Orihara Orihara and Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma not rushing you to post or anything, but if you get to post you might want to go help poor Mitsuba right away. She's going up against an opponent way out of her league xD

Also regarding the 1st batch I'm not fond of doing this but Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 if you are still busy by... say Sunday next week, then I might need to do something to progress the situation and not leave the rest of us hanging. If it comes to this I will try my best to leave your characters untouched so that you can return to the story right away. Or if you really don't want me to do it then just say so before the next Sunday. This is your RP and I'm all ears.

So I said I might have to do something if things get too peaceful and then not even half a day later this happened...

With GG vs Mitsuba and Yu-Ri vs Scarlet, that leaves Faynorae Faynorae and Kikimura Kikimura for the last established pairing. Also Orihara Orihara and Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma not rushing you to post or anything, but if you get to post you might want to go help poor Mitsuba right away. She's going up against an opponent way out of her league xD

Also regarding the 1st batch I'm not fond of doing this but Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 if you are still busy by... say Sunday next week, then I might need to do something to progress the situation and not leave the rest of us hanging. If it comes to this I will try my best to leave your characters untouched so that you can return to the story right away. Or if you really don't want me to do it then just say so before the next Sunday. This is your RP and I'm all ears.

I'm writing a post right now \o///

It's taking me longer to write and I blame the heat. <3
(it's supposed to autumn over here, why's it so hot????????)

I’ll help Mitsuba out as best I can.

Honestly, GG v. Cinderella is a pretty interesting case — Mitsuba has a decent moveset that exploits different vulnerabilities, but they’re all suitable to a single target. Grizzly’s strength is really one of stamina, and lends herself well to high-collateral rushdown attacks, making the real obstacle in this fight one of distance and priority, as Cinderella won’t really gain much ground attacking the sword and not the swordsman.

Honestly, GG v. Cinderella is a pretty interesting case — Mitsuba has a decent moveset that exploits different vulnerabilities, but they’re all suitable to a single target. Grizzly’s strength is really one of stamina, and lends herself well to high-collateral rushdown attacks, making the real obstacle in this fight one of distance and priority, as Cinderella won’t really gain much ground attacking the sword and not the swordsman.
Can GG infinitely respawn her bears or does she have a recharge time?

Considering how GG’s individual bears can move at speeds that only top tier close combat magical girls can, it’s more like a soldier (Cinderella) fighting a jet with an infinite payload of missiles (Grizzly).

Basically, she sounds hella outclassed right now.

Yes, but Grizzly only maintains that level of deadliness in a state of complete physical inactivity — her accuracy suffers commanding so many bears if she doesn’t shut off her own senses. It’s high power, but it could drop off comparatively at close range.

withinasapphire withinasapphire thar ye go.

Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma I'm pretty sure Grizzly's the outlier in terms of magical power, ye. Like, the one magical girl we can point at and say "Yeah, the Dark Site weren't being metaphorical when they said they could use magical girls like nukes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back