• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Project Lazarus | Interest Check

Bumping this, a quick reminder for anybody that’s interested that character sheets are due Monday, Aug 8th!

ahhh i'm interested but the deadline is in like two days 😭 it sounds fun but i don't know if i'd have time to work on a sheet unless i revamp a character 🤔 i'll have to check out the lore and characters already sent in but i'm putting an interested here with hopes of getting something figured out in time, haha! (if you are still looking for people, that is)

Definitely still accepting! Hopefully you’ll be able to get something together for this, I look forward to seeing it if you do ^^

awesome!! i actually miiight have an idea for invisibility if it isn't taken? 🤔 are you still allowing people into the discord to talk about things? i want to start on my character but also want to know what other people are planning 👀

sent you a dm with the discord link! As far as I remember nobody has gone for direct invisibility

Hey, is This still open? Haven't read it in depth but just skimmed it and I want to make sure I'm not reading it for nothing.

it is technically still open though character sheets are due by midnight tomorrow EST. If you can crank out a character before then then you’ll be good

Ah unfortunately the deadline has come and passed, but if you’d like I can add you to the pinglist I’m maintaining for those who want to be notified if slots open up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back