• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Project Hades - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Regarding characters... I need a reason for a pilot to transfer to a subterranean operation. Do you have any ideas?

Logistics and/or local air defense perhaps?

Regarding characters... I need a reason for a pilot to transfer to a subterranean operation. Do you have any ideas?

Logistics and/or local air defense perhaps?
You can begin with that, rest assured you will be doing some some subterranean flying though.

So I just had an idea, now that I've finally gotten around to making a character sheet:
I've learned relatively recently that the airspace over Siberia is very important, as it facilitates much faster travel between the western countries and the far east. So would it make sense for the ICSC to establish and maintain a no fly zone around the Project Hades base, with aircraft posing as Russian Air Force to enforce it?

We are live! Initial post to kick things off is inbound.

Yep, it's very good
So since my char is just chilling around in a hanger, I'll just do a kind of basic intro post for him

So I finally got my procrastinating mind in gear to sit down and write something, and it's only now that I realize I have a question-

Is this experimental aircraft literally an Su-47? Or is it something derived from the Su-47? Or... Is that aircraft being used as a reference for something experimental with forward swept wings?

I was wondering if this had died out or not
Guess it remains to be seen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back