• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

OLIVE LEWIS

━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

Olive rolled her eyes and playfully shoved Boris. "Thanks for that wonderful introduction."

She vaguely remembered when she first met Boris, shortly after his sister. Olive absolutely hated him. She found him and his jokes obnoxious. But, after a while, he kind of grew onto her. Well, she still found him obnoxious, but in a good way. Unlike all the other subjects, he never seemed to change. Emotionally, at least. Even after all these years, he could crack his same smart-alec jokes and make everything seem light-hearted.

"Sorry, Ollie, I probably should have told you sooner. I just wanted to keep her calm until the guards picked her up. I didn't want to start a fight."

Despite clearly being a little bit shaken, Olive wore a lopsided grin. "It's fine. It all worked out, after all."

Her eyes darted to each person that now sat at the table. None of them had eaten. She glanced back to where the food was stationed. It was definitely cold by now. When she looked back at the group, the newcomer had written down a message. Olive squinted to read it.

"Yeah. I'm from Cell Block F. Was there for about twelve years. Finally got released on terms of good behavior."

Olive's eyes widened in bewilderment. She leaned forward slightly. "Twelve? Woah... So you definitely aren't new here." She mumbled his next message softly, reading it piece by piece. "It's fine. None of us are really normal anyways. Besides, there's a lot of people who've lost their voices here. Like Lola, that girl you met."

She stood up, "Imma get food before they close up. What do you guys want?"
━━━━━━❦━━━━━━

00195-Vleer
interaction: Alieel Cosmos Cosmos Holden Probably George Probably George
Vleers attention was caught by talk of food of course it didn’t need to turn its head to see Holden, regardless alieel dropped down form the roof vleer letting her go, it had been a long process to get vleer to stop being so clingy...well sticky was a better way of putting it. Vleer stayed in its position watch alieel give Holden a face hug its was cute but also extremely funny, vleer couldn’t help but laugh, as its humanoid shape melted away, it fell onto the floor still laughing, after a little bit it stop regaining its composure, wraping its tendrils around Holden getting a good smell and taste of him, and boy did he taste good vleer really really wanted to take a bite out of the man “ok so we stopped can I have food now, oh by the way you taste really really really good can I eat you?” Of course with alieel on Holdens face vleer wasn’t going to get a answer, there was however something odd about vleer speech while its form was female, it’s voice was distinctly that of a young boy. And as of yet no one knew why this was the case. It just..was.

Archie Moll
Cafeteria
Interacting with: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian , Cosmos Cosmos

Archie dropped his canister immediately as the sudden sonic resonance rippled throughout the cafeteria, the girl's words piercing his ears as he fell to his knees, both hands instinctively moving to clutch at his helmet before shifting to encircle the camera instead. For the entirety of the shouting session, Archie remained right where he was, curling his back forward, trying to entirely encircle the camera with his midsection. Even once the screams had stopped and the cafeteria had returned to a (relative) sense of quiet, Archie remained there for several moments more; his return to a standing position was a far slower process than his drop to his knees.

Immediately, with nearly single-minded intensity, he began chasing the canister, shifting around several chairs and tables before reaching his food item, the canister having stopped against the leg of some furniture part-way across the cafeteria. He picked it up with both hands once more, the camera now having returned to a mere dangle around the boy's neck. He searched for Waclaw once he had stopped, his visored gaze scanning the cafeteria before honing in on the one figure that looked anything like him. Once again--and with greater berth than before, thanks to the incident--Archie circled around the sitting spaces of the other experiments, gripping his canister tightly once the sounds of guardsmen and resistance began to echo throughout the chamber instead of screams. By the time he had reached Waclaw again, he was entirely fixated on the older experiment's words, doing nothing if not his best to avoid the sights of violence and intimidation.

Another action no doubt made at the behest of the scientists.

Once the two had chosen their seats, Archie carefully removed the camera from around his neck, placing it atop the table next to his canister. Before he could begin preparing his "meal," however, a sound that carried itself suspiciously like a word came from Alieel's direction. The first thing Archie noticed upon turning to look at her was that her attention was squarely glued to his camera, something which simply would not do; it was unnerving enough that the girl looked the way she did, but the fact that she might break his new gift only made matters worse.

Even so, the boy was nothing if not polite about it; he shook his head briskly, pulling the camera slightly closer to himself. "I am sorry. This one is mine. Please ask someone else for one," he replied, his voice slowed, either due to caution or due to a doubt that she'd understand. Without his facial features in play, it was difficult to tell which it could be. His hands moved slowly to the food canister, unwrapping the long tube around it as he gaze remained upon the other experiment.

Ana Vasiliev (#00076)Ana face.jpg
: n/a
: Olive ( User User ) + Boris ( seasonedcat seasonedcat ) + Blaise ( Siren77 Siren77 )
: Cafeteria
"Good behaviour? Hmm, Borya can learn a thing or two from you. He's got an annoying talent for getting himself in trouble..."

While waiting for him to finish the second message, Ana looked at Blaise curiously, still unsure of what to make of him.

12 years and you're only being released now? What did you do? What did they do? Maybe I'm just overthinking things. He seems nice enough, but F's just don't get let out. They are ranked as the most deadly of us, and for good reason. While they may not all be demons, the Coats treat them as cautiously as wild beasts ready to snap. What would make them so sure that you're not going to lose control?

She had assumed his lack of words to be a result of the metal plating, but it was nice for some confirmation. It still didn't explain why, though. In time, perhaps. There was no voice to read, but she could see the sincerity of the message in his face. He really was looking forward to interacting with others. It was almost as heartwarming as it was heartbreaking. She only heard scattered stories about the treatment in that block, and none of them were bright.

"You may want to keep it close." Ana said, before signing 'The only sign Boris knows is profanity.'

Sign language was just one of the dialects Ana had been forced to memorize as part of her experimentation, along with English, Mandarin, Japanese, and a few others. After all, she needed it if she was to successfully mirror the experiments.

When Olive got up and asked what she wanted she gave a shrug. "Whatever is edible I guess. Oh, wait! Anything but that oatmeal the brunette serves. I swear it's made of the same stuff as Vleer. Thanks by the way! You sure you don't want help bringing the food here?"

// Subject - 00145 //
Interactions: Cosmos Cosmos
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Holden tried not to fall over with the sudden weight being added to his face. He quickly got his balance back. While most others weren't a fan of Alieel face hugging them, Holden thought it was adorable. Like a massive dog thinking it's still a lap puppy. Soon after Alieel's snuggle attack, Vleer started laughing, which was followed by a moist splat on the ground. For a second, Holden thought the worst, but immediately remember they she was a slime. Vleer was quick to follow Alieel's foot steps and cling onto Holden. Admittingly, the attention made him extremely happy. It was completely out of the blue when Vleer asked to eat him. Holden wasn't completely sure if she was serious or not. "Uhh, I'd really prefer you not. I don't know if I'd survive that." He mumbled into Aileel's stomach. Holden put his arms on the underside of the two to carry them over to the table.

Once he arrived to the table, he slowly took a seat. Holden tried looking up to ask Alieel to get off his face. When it didn't work, he patted the table, looking for the plate. Once he felt for it, he grabbed a piece of food and tried to lure her off of him. Holding Vleer wasn't much of a problem, as she wasn't literally in his face.

00195-Vleer
interaction: Alieel Cosmos Cosmos Holden Probably George Probably George
vleer was disappointed with Holdens response he was so damn tasty " aaww... everyone says that....but you taste extra good...i reeaaallly want to eat you.please can i just have a little bit?" vleers cheeks its puffed out very annoyed that holden would not let it eat him, vleer didn't see anything wrong with it? they were tasty so clearly they should let vleer eat them regardless vleer was dragged along with holden still not letting go in a mixture of annoyance that he wouldn't let it eat him, and also his promise of extra food. vleer still couldn't stop giggling at Alieel latching onto holden's face. the whole incident "hug" incident had the guards that were stationed at vleers room where called in, the previous guard was still rather worried about having to deal with the bizarre slime creature, the second one however was total fine in fact they seemed rather amused by the whole thing "don't worry if you stick around for long enough you'll get used to that one, could always get you transferred to one of the others kids" they both hanged back for a while watching and waiting for further orders.

Wacław Nowak #00024
Interactions: Archie Moll( _Line 213 _Line 213 ), Vleer ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ) Mentions:
Waclaw was keenly eyeing Aileen, watching her movements as she(?) facehugged Holden, why does she do that; he pondered, was it a sign of affection, a sign of fertility? It was unclear to Nowak and he doubts he'll ever known as the alien creature was perplexing to him although while perplexing, she wasn't threatening to him unless of course she plans to lay her children in his abdomen, Nowak shivered at the thought.

After finishing his edible paste that was in the red canister, he spun the container by throwing it in the air, Nowak repeated this action a couple of times before he turned around and threw the canister with laser precision at Vleer. "Tone it down, ears are still ringing." He knew the canister wouldn't harm Vleer so it was safe to throw it in order to get their attention.

dcevgd2-d0345098-4641-4173-bebd-249b8953c5c1.jpgAileen had to admit Alieel hugging Holden's face the way she was kind of funny. Though she'd never admit that. Vleer then latched on to him and apparently wanted to eat him. She didn't seem very happy that she couldn't. "195 don't even think about it." Aileen said giving her a warning look. When they got back to the table Holden tried to lure Alieel off with food and as for Vleer he didn't seem worried about her. Though he probably should have been. "You know she's serious right? Like she really does want to eat you." She said to Holden. Suddenly a canister was thrown and hit Vleer. Aileen glanced over to the person who threw it. Nice at least she wasn't the only one annoyed by this.
Interacting: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Probably George Probably George
Mention: Cosmos Cosmos Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

AF1B5B06-0215-45DD-BCA1-4E149DB2854E.jpeg
“Oi! Finny! Has my dear Zero One finished her breakfast yet?”

One of the guards standing near Kasai pulled out his radio, and spoke into it with a hushed voice.

“Not quite Doctor, but we’ll have her over there as soon as possible.”

“Good! Has she taken her energy suppressants?”

“The subject incinerated the pills when we attempted to give them to her. She’s complained about them making her sick, so it isn’t the first incident of rejection for the meds.”

A slam could be heard on the other end of the line. After a pause of silence, the Doctor finally responded to the guard with a much more serious tone.

“When she arrives, make sure her restrains are fastened tight. There’s a great deal of punishment coming her way. I already warned her of the consequences in this course of action, and I’ll not have her impeding my process of helping her. Stubborn brat.”

Meanwhile back at the lab, Doctor Jonathan White set the transmitter he held down and stepped away from his desk. His hand hurt for slamming his fist into it, but he didn’t care. In his opinion, the frustration this girl brought on him was far worse than anything else. He was losing his patience, rather quickly. She was an essential role for this whole facility, and needed to gain control otherwise the final product might never come into fruition.

With a sigh, he scooped up the radio once more, this time switching the channels.

“Jeane, drop what you’re doing and report to my lab. It’s time to check up on dear Zero One, and I need your assistance.”
——————————————————————
Cosmos Cosmos Juju Juju

JeaneOblivious to all the commotion in the cafeteria, Jeane sat at her desk, preparing for the day’s experiments. In particular, a trial she was hoping to test out on Aileel. She carefully lifted the machine out of the box, placing it onto the table. The buttons, bright and color-coded, were a stark contrast to the white tones of the room.

Jeane adjusted her glasses thoughtfully, considering it, before she reached out a slim finger and pressed down on one of the buttons. Immediately the machine whirred to life, filling the room with a cold, static voice.

“Cat. C-A-T. CAT.”

It was on sale at a used toy store, but Jeane couldn’t help but wonder if it could be useful for aiding in Aileel’s communication skills. That’s why she bought it. For purely scientific curiosity. Unlike the plush snake onsie that was folded in the box beneath it.

She brought a hand up to her face to hide the shit-eating grin beneath. “Ah, I can’t wait to see how she likes this one. She’s going to look so cute!”

Then the radio stuttered to life and caused Jeane to flinch, accidentally knocking the device onto the floor in the process. A loud clatter could be heard, followed by a muttering of curses, before Jeane’s voice was picked up by the receiver. “Hi, hello, yes?”

“01? Oh did she have enough time to eat? You know the kids get grumpy when they don’t eat…” she trailed off, leaning back in her office chair to catch a glimpse of the clock. “Wait, nevermind, it’s been almost half an hour! Wow! Really?” She said, blinking in surprise, “Hoho, guess I lost track of time...again.... I’ll be right there sir! Just let me finish up some, uh, work…”

Quickly putting everything back into the box, Jeane grabbed her lab coat and hurried out the door. Half-way down the hallway she remembered that she didn't lock the door to her office and had to double back, but after that setback she was on her way to section F.

Siren77 Siren77 Cosmos Cosmos

00195-Vleer
interaction: aileen animegirl20 animegirl20 waclaw Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian mention: Holden Probably George Probably George aileel Cosmos Cosmos
vleers attention was shifted to aileen, well vleer assumed she was talking to it, she was looking in vleers direction so it assumed so, the number did confuse it, mostly because everyone that worked with it found it quicker and easier to just call vleer by its name, well the name that was found with the miniscule amount of data on vleer so they just used that name. vleer stuck its tongue out at aileen well it wasn't really a tongue it was another green tendril that appeared out of its "mouth" making the classic "PPPPPPHHHH" sound a child would make. soon after the canister for waclaw, was slung at vleer, four of vleers tendrils detected from holden grabbing the canister in mid-air, this had nothing to do with fast reaction time vleer just saw it coming thanks to its strange body structure. while this was happening a fifth tendril had snaked its way across the ground wrapping itself around waclaw's leg "HEY CATCH" vleer yelled although it didn't move its head to face him at all. as vleer lobbed the canister back at Waclaw in a good deal of force.

soon after vleer was collapsed into a sludge... its tendrils however stayed where they were only its humanoid form was lost. this was thanks to the two guard form earlier well. the second one, the rookie was still to damn confused. as vleer was hit with some sort with a shot with a similar consistency to its own body likely a quick absorbing antithetic. "yeah we got some problems in the caf block...yeah..yeah vleer and aile-... 230 started causing problems.. wait kind of problems? ill send you the report later ok."

Last edited:
// #00230 - Alieel //

1b8a29fee57fbc74b4ff9c0bac669cf0.jpg

Alieel had continued to quite happily sit atop Holden's face, even as Waclaw let out a warning on the particularly shiny thing she was interested in, her long tongue poking outwards with an even more stubborn expression than before, however still blank as always to mosts view. As food however came into play, the muscular built arm reaching out beside her caught her attention quickly, jaw extending as her entire mouth quickly wrapped it up in a semi-slobbery bite, something that looked rather terrifying form the outside, but in fact was being chewed on quite lightly, tongue curling around and licking his fingers in depth from within her jaw, eyes staring intently downwards with a small head tilt, their ruby coloured shade pulling back as her tongue poked back out, slowly clambering down to sit on the table instead.

Sitting in the dog like stance she stare blankly forwards at him, tongue returning to lulling out before licking the mans face playfully, hand reaching out to poke him curiously as her tail curled and flickered around reaching off the table and wrapping lightly around Aileen in a sort of semi hug, not restraining but rather tight as she looked over after a moment, pouncing over and sniffing rapidly. This girl smelt- different, her eyes squinting a little as her strange hair like head covering puffed up a little in response, barely even noticing Vleer getting gooifyed, or at least if she did, used to the event enough not to worry.
_________

Mentioned/Interacting: animegirl20 animegirl20 Probably George Probably George Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian _Line 213 _Line 213

// #00001 - Kasai //

"Get a move on ya' freak. We don't have all day ya know? Frickin' Jonathan will give us an earful if ya late AGAIN." a guard muttered giving the girl a shove to the head though quickly freezing up as she looked back with a blood curdling glare, snickering at him before walking further in the leg chains, rubbing further into her feet, chuckling she looked to the guard just off the intercom, "Ay, Couldn't you go about giving a lady some more comfortable footwear?~" she mused with a smirk, leaning evidently uncomfortably close and as he tensed licking the edge of his neck before chuckling loudly as she resumed walking, the guard going quiet and holding the tranquilliser gun at closer position.

Once at the large and menacing door Kasai stopped, looking it up with her previously smug expression turning to a grimace, looking down so that her fringe would once again cover her eyes, red strands flickering around like wispy flames from the blast of air as the doors lock opened by a guards security card. Walking into the dark space slowly, gritting teeth as tightly as she could, after all- if she didn't she wouldn't be able to hold back spitting out swears…. And that only ever got everyone else hurt. She reckoned they'd learnt a long time ago, that she didn't care what happened to herself most of the time…. But the others, they knew where her weak point lay.

Mentioned/Interacting:
Siren77 Siren77 Juju Juju

// Subject - 00145 //
Alieel was quick to snatch the food out of Holden's hand. Right before his successful bait, he noticed some commotion going on with Vleer and someone else. By the time Alieel's face snuggles ended, it seemed to have passed. Holden acknowledged Aileel's cute sign of affection, or what ever it was. "Alright alright, what'd I say about licking?" After giving Alieel a bit more attention, holden looked back to Vleer, asking her what was going on. Right before he could finish, Vleer has went into a puddle, slipping through Holden's arm. "Vleer?!" Holden called out as he quickly checked. Holden noticed one of the guards who had been watching them had a gun pointed at their direction. He recognized it to be Vleer's "subduing" device. With a heavy sigh, Holden calmed down a bit. "Vleer... what'd you do?"

While he was distracted, Alieel started getting a bit physical with Aileen. Something Holden would have quickly prevented if he was aware.

Arthur
interaction: vleer Waclaw Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Alieel Cosmos Cosmos holden Probably George Probably George

it was a long morning for arthur, no only did he have to deal with a new guy that was assigned to vleer, the kid was acting up again, at least it was better than it used to be having guards and research assistants disappear, only to realize the slime kid wasn't in there cell anymore, would probably break the mind of most people if arthur didn't feel sorry for the thing, regardless vleer antics where not to bad just its overly affectionate nature and in bizarre preference for consuming live flesh, but throwing crap around was too much could set off everyone else and then there would be a room full of powered up kids, he had to put the slime down..well just knock it out for a moment "you stay there ok rookie" the rookie nodded not wanting to get too close to vleer, auther however walked towards the group the red photoreceptors, glowing softly shifting his gaze towards waclaw "yeah kid..waclaw was it? anyway, if your trying to give me a mountain of paperwork then good job you win" he then shifted his attention to both holden and alieel "and as for you two both of you get second place for paperwork piling" before removing to plates form his belt placing one in front of both of them " holden going to need your hand print for the report and as for alieel..well i expect a tongue print. i mean if you wants to do that you can" he laughed a bit before turn is attention to vleer whos tendrils where still clinging to holden he extended a hand down to the green blue mass some of the tendrils wrapping around his armor arm as he pulled vleer up, the slime regains its humanoid composer its head bowed down like a child would do if its parents, found out it has broken the tv. "kid you know the drill"

// Subject - 00185 //
Interactions: -
A bit further underground from the rest of the kids sat a very special little boy, enjoying his time making sandcastles and playing with his toys. His little fantasy was interrupted by a voice calling to him on the intercom. "185, Georgie, lunch time has started. Would you like to be transferred to the others?" With an ominous aura filling the room, Georgie slowly stood up, gazing at the reinforced glass in which he was being watched by a series of guards and doctors. His grimace turned to joy as he started jumping. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" he called out. The thumping from weight hitting the ground could be heard pretty far from his confinement. "Alright, alright, calm down. We're opening the lift doors. Stand in front of it and don't make any sudden movements. Dr. Miles will there if you get scared during the ride." Georgie pouted, feeling belittled. "I'm not scared of the lift anymore! I'm a big boy now!" A female voice came on the intercom this time instead. "Of course you are Georgie. Now come on, your friends are waiting for you." Her soft, motherly voice quickly set Georgie in place as he waited for the door to open.

Once he made it to the lift and it started going up, Georgie got in a crouching position, shacking slight. Dr. Miles put her hand on his pinky, trying to make him feel more comfortable. It worked phenomenally. Once they made it all the way up, Georgie was guided to his feeding cell. He quickly took his seat as a lift came by and delivered his appropriately sized food. "Hi guys!" He exclaimed to everyone from behind his reinforced glass and bars.

Wacław Nowak #00024
Interactions: Vleer ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ) Mentions: Arthur​

Waclaw saw the redirect of the canister and the terrifying speed as it barreled through the air at him, if it wasn't for the fact that he was anticipating he would've gotten smacked on the head so hard his parents would feel it, luckily he narrowly managed to dodge; giving him just scrape across the suit's surface of the neck. He breathed a sign of relief accompanied by his famous wheeze whilst clutching the back of his neck where the canister scrapped.

He looked at the guard that left and wondered what did he say since the ringing of his ears only managed to allow certain words enter his ears. What was that about paperwork and mountains? Nowak thought to himself, the ringing stopped after a second or two and it dawned on him what the guard was trying to say. Hahahaha, he internally laughed.

dcevgd2-d0345098-4641-4173-bebd-249b8953c5c1.jpgHolden had managed to get Alieel off of him but its tail had wrapped around Aileen which was sort of like a hug but tight. Before Aileen could say anything she found herself being pounced on and was getting sniffed rapidly. "What hell! Get off of me! Why are sniffing at me like that!" Aileen tries to get a peak over to Holden but with Aileel in the way she couldn't see him. She slammed her fist on the table to get his attention, which any harder and she might have of broke it.. "Hey, long hair don't care! Get this thing off of me before I shock it off!" Then suddenly Aileen noticed something. The way Alieel was sniffing her rapidly, the look on her face and her strange hair being puffed out a bit..... Did she smell strange to her? "Wait, a min-Whoa!" Suddenly she fell off from her seat and on to the floor on her back with Alieel on top of her. "Ugh! HEY!" She grabbed Alieel and rolled her over on to her back. She looked down at Aileen pissed. "Hey! Cool it! What's with the rapid sniffing do I smell weird or something??"
Cosmos Cosmos
Probably George Probably George

// Subject - 00145 //

animegirl20 animegirl20
Holden felt a bit at fault for the situation between Vleer and Mr. Freeze. There wasn't anything he couldn't do anything about it, so he would just comply with the guards. Before he could give his hand print, Alieel started screaming for him. "Aileen, c'mon, get off her." He started getting up in case he had to pull her off. The two were quickly on the ground, Alieel now on top. She seemed furious. Holden quickly went over to the two, yelling "Hey, cut it out!" Holden locked his arms under Alieels, picking her up. His voice went much more hostile as he whispered to her. "Listen, if you even think about shocking her, I pull every last spark out of you." Holden was very passionate for the younger children, especially the mentally younger ones, like Aileen and Georgie.

Holden gently put Aileel back on her feet and moved over to Aileen. "Aileen, what'd I tell you about boundaries? C'mon, just stick with me and Vleer." He held his hand out to help her up.

Arthur
interaction: vleer Alieel Cosmos Cosmos holden Probably George Probably George aileen animegirl20 animegirl20 Mention: Jeane Juju Juju walcaw Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
arthur held out another pad for vleer who pressed its hand onto it this was going to be a pain in the butt, he looked up only to see that alieel and aileen where fighting... lovely "are you lot really trying to make me have even more paperwork se.." he was cut off since holden settled it for him, no need to actually write this one up, "right ok you four i'll be off to get this paper work done, i can think i can just skip the biometrics anyway you have a good day? and maybe stop scaring the rookie?" arthur point and the guard how almost seems to be terrified "you know how hard it is to get the new guys to stay?" regardless arthur was just not in the mood right now leaving the cafeteria and going to his little office sitting down at his desk he pulled up some older biometrics of everyone involved in the incident, as well as the security camera footage watching the rest of if and actually seeing the whole hug incident "phh... guess jeane would want to know about this... can't believe there hadn't become friends sooner." sendening some time writing up the report he set it off via email to every appropriate sector and researcher for vleer holden, Alieel and waclaw. although the one set to jeane, had a additional addendum with the security camera footage,
reading: so seeing as vleer and alieel are apparently friends now this may cause a few issue i assume you understand vleer has a tendency to escape into other places of the facility.

00195-Vleer
interaction: Holden Probably George Probably George aileel Cosmos Cosmos aileen animegirl20 animegirl20 Arthur​
vleer already knew what arthur meant, pressing its slimy hand against the panel before turning back to watch as aileen and alieel fought each other, many of vleers tendrils lifted up aggressively, however it saw arthur...vleer liked arthur. arthur didn't like paperwork, doing this would make more paperwork. vleer's tendrils fell back into place after the whole incident was over, walking over to aileel its tendrils wrapping around her for a moment, as it gave her a hug "don't worry about the big mean girl aileel she's just a butt hurt" a couple of its tendril wrapped around holden again, "your tasty and a good person, i like you"

Lola sat there tapping her finger to the tune she had started, her mind still mulling on her outburst from before “I wasn’t in the wrong, he was, he took MY stuff. Maybe I possibly overreacted a tiny bit, but I will not apologise first” She said her voice in a normal tone as she furiously tapped, as Trisha walked back into the room finishing her own set of notes. She then sat back down and smiled “So Ms. Lola, tell me what happened earlier today” Trisha said with a smile. Lola stopped her writing, put her marker down and looked up at her “Heh, uh well today at the cafeteria, I was talking with somebody, using my board because I’m supposed to keep a muzzle because I can’t control my voice and then someone took my board and marker so they could talk and I got pissy and yelled at them” Lola said pouting “Interesting. Now what are some of your interest?” Trisha said calmly and with a smile “Uh, well I love listening, playing and writing music, as well as singing, other than that I like playing video games.” Lola said her head perking up with a smile “Hehe, yes so read which is why I brought you this” Trisha said as she pulled out from underneath the table and put it on the table go ahead and open it. "I need to talk to with Dr. Richard, excuse me” She finished as she got up and left the room “Play with it, if you like

After a few moments of Lola sitting there in silence, she opened the box and her eyes went wide with excitement and pulled out an electric guitar and a small hip speaker to plug it into, she immediately plugged it in to the speaker and started playing it loudly and singing to the tune she was playing. On the other side of the glass Richard and Trisha watched her. “Vhat is your plan here, Ms. Tulia, vhy give her the guitar?” Richard said calmly, “It’s simple. While yes the rules here are that we shouldn’t get attached to any of the children here. But to let her control her voice properly she needs to talk to someone she likes and trusts.” Trisha said calmly “Also, no she only complies with you because she knows that if she doesn’t she’s doomed” Richard look out of the corner of his eye to look at the taller woman “Hmmph, so you say, on all the mental tests we’ve put her through she has constantly scored below average. She is a stupid, naive, little girl, who doesn’t understand that her only future is to be a weapon.” Richard said smugly as Trisha walked away “Hmm, interesting can I please have all those tests please, I would like to review them. Thank you.” Trisha said as she left and walked back into the room as Lola finished her solo. “That was beautiful Lola.” Trisha said as she knelt down to eye level with Lola “You can keep all these things, just so long as we can be friends, Ok?” Lola nodded with a smile “Of course.” Lola nodded rubbing her guitar “Also, no more picking fights over trivial stuff, so we are done for today, see you tomorrow” Trisha said as she handed the muzzle to Lola who put it over her mouth “Guards please, escort Lola back to the cafeteria and be gentle with her” She yelled, then four guards entered as Lola picked up the box it was in and started carrying everything back.

As they reached the doors, Lola ran ahead of the guards pushed open the doors and slid on her knees as she played her guitar. “I always wanted to do that” She thought as she stood back up and walked over to Blaise who was now using her whiteboard to talk with other kids. Lola walked up calmly to him and grabbed the board and marker from him and started writing, she then flipped it over towards and it said “Sorry. I acted rashly, I should have guessed that, you can’t speak. Friends?” The board said as she looked at with a hint of sadness in her eyes

Blaise
mentions: User User seasonedcat seasonedcat
interactions: Juju Juju Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Huh, looks like things aren’t as bad as I thought they would be...
The instant Ana began signing to him, Blaise’s eyes lit up with joy. Someone actually knew signing! Granted, judging by the look on her face at his mention of being in Block F, she probably thought him to be a maniac. Which he couldn’t blame her for that, but on the bright side he was the only person to leave Block F permanently.

‘You should teach Boris, maybe his hands will be more well mannered and less rambunctious than his mouth.’

He got a cheeky smile on his face, assuring that there was no ill intent against his new roommate. Just playful banter, and nothing more.

The girl with the loud voice from earlier had returned to the cafeteria, causing Blaise to hurriedly scribble something down.

“Unfortunately I won’t be able to keep the board for long, as I’d rather not have my eardrums obliterated. Would any of you know where I could get one of my own?”

After he was certain everyone had read it, he erased it before setting it and the marker aside. The girl approached, but surprisingly offered an apology instead of another earful for Blaise to endure. At the utterance of the word ‘friends’, Blaise hesitated out of the fear of her somewhat volatile behavior, but slowly nodded his head before sliding the board back over to the girl.

Afterwards, as a means of showing there was no hard feelings, he offered a kind smile.

// #00230 - Alieel //
7eaacf2336298c6e4d2907dd0b8f1b2a.jpg

Alieel gurgled a little as she continued to sniff, but a quick shove and roll off the chair followed by yelling left the girl blank faced and tilting her head, tongue poking out and licking across the girls cheek before Holden pulled Aileen off. As he returned and offered a hand she returned to the dog like crouching stance and sniffed it a few times again before her tongue wrapped around a few times and she sat there holding it within, wether this was a response or just her being confused by the gesture, it seemed the girl didn't even truely know.

Standing back up into her hunched position slowly she stood smooshed into Vleer as the smile girls tendrils engulfed her in a hug, happily closing her eyes and licking at the substance once again, quickly however freeing herself to scamper over the Waclaw, giving him what could best be described as a semi-emotion bearing suspicious look, as though working out if the can throwing was caused by him or some other magical force before being distracted by the 'shiny' once again. Crouching down low on the table, tail wavering about like a cat at the base as the rest flopped off onto the ground, about to pounce on the camera she watched it, light coloured ruby eyes wide with curiosity and fluffy eyebrows raised as her tongue remained in its usual derpy poking out position, once again immediately going to start trouble, some guards letting out an audible sigh ready to step in if Arthur got over protective.
_________

Mentioned/Interacting:
_Line 213 _Line 213 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Probably George Probably George animegirl20 animegirl20 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

The door opened, and Jonathons eyes instantly darted to the face of the young girl which brought a strange glint to his eye. It was almost the face of greed, yet at the same time something much different. Desire, want, all things that made his face twist into something rather disturbing. With a grin, he stepped forward as his white coat trailed behind him.

“Bind her up on the table, then leave us. I need to have a private discussion with the subject. If I need your assistance, I’ll call you again.”

The guards roughly drug Kasai further into the room and lifted her up onto the examination table, with the leather restraints tightened around her wrists, ankles, waist, and throat. All of which were strapped down as far as they would allow, as to prevent any sudden moves from the subject. With that finished, the guards turned face and left, leaving Kasai alone with Doctor White.

“Kasai.... dear little Kasai.” Jonathan stood at the head of the table, looking down at her face. “Your disappointment knows no bounds doesn’t it?” The back of his hand came swiftly across the side of her face, causing a resounding smack to echo around the room. “I warned you not to reject the methods I’ve been initiating, in order to better and help you. Yet you still remain stubborn, leaving yourself useless to me. Do you not know your purpose in this place? Your power, it is something that we wish to harness in order to advance our research. We created you by means of genetic manipulation, that you might be a powerful and OBEDIENT weapon. However your lack of following has led us to run out of options. We need you Kasai, and I’m afraid time is running out. You and.....” the smile returned, “Blaise, are both far too important for this whole facility.”

“You never knew the specifics as to why you were created, and the higher officials wish to keep it that way. But I think that with this information, you just might be a little more compliant with our efforts.”
Jonathan straightened up and paced to the side of the table. “War is approaching quickly in the outside world. A war that none of you know anything about, but it is purely the reason why all of you were brought here. The government we represent is lacking in means of an army, and we need SOLDIERS. Enter you gifted children, all of you with your own unique abilities and powers. Most have gained control over themselves that they might be ready units to fight, however you and Blaise introduced a special case...”

“With two pyros, both great in power, we were introduced the idea of genetic expansion. Combining and enhancing the genetics of two similar subjects, in order to create a more powerful and above all else obedient subject. One with the power and control of a god, that will follow orders and aid our cause to fullest potential.”

Jonathan had a sick and twisted smile on his face, that would surely send chills up anyone else’s spine.

“It sounds wonderful doesn’t it? To further expand the human genome in such a fashion, and accelerate the progress of power throughout the world. Starting here in this very place.”

“Now.... now you finally understand. And now, you will take your place. Your compliance is everything to me Kasai. Blaise is no problem, as we’ve broken his mind enough that he’ll do as we say. But you need to follow a similar path, that we might achieve peace. What will your choice be? Peace? Or continued suffering for both yourself and all others in this facility?

—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—.—
Cosmos Cosmos

dcevgd2-d0345098-4641-4173-bebd-249b8953c5c1.jpg"Listen, if you even think about shocking her, I pull every last spark out of you."

Aileen didn't say anything for a few mins then suddenly she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and glared at him. "I'd like to see you fucking try. Do you think your little threat scares me? Huh?! You ain't shit! I've been pretty fucking nice today so don't push me!!" Clara one of the scientist had made her way to the cafeteria when she got there she saw Aileen who looked like she was ready to blow the whole place. "Aileen! Down girl!" She called out to her. Aileen froze and looked over to see Clara and quickly let go of Holden and took a step back. Clara smiled at the quick obedience "Come Aileen" Aileen walked over to her and stood next to her quietly not saying a word. Clara looked at her and at the other three who seem to be part of the ruckus. She then looked back to Aileen. "What I tell you about your temper? Keep it in check! If you're going to get mad at least let it fuel those powers of yours got it! Speaking of which did I not tell you to take care of any ruckus that gets started! You stop them not start them! When those two were getting to close that was your job to take care of it when that thing pounced on you should have shocked her off. You got the powers use them! You want people to be afraid of you then show them! Got it?" Aileen nodded. Clara patted her head and smiled. "Good girl." She then looked at the other three again she seemed to want to say something but...."Aileen go get the keys out of my office and head on over to gym testing area and go get started on your work out. "Yes, Miss Pike." Aileen then left the cafeteria and made started to make her way down the hall.

Clara turned around to look over the cafeteria. She seemed to be in deep thought her eyes then landed on Holden. Clara then smiled and walked over to him. "Holden I got a question and I need an honest answer. What were you and Aileen talking about earlier before those two interrupted?" Clara had been watching the whole thing on the cameras though she couldn't hear what they were talking about earlier. Clara looked over to Arthur and called out to him. "Arthur! Don't worry about Aileen's paperwork I'll take care of it."
Probably George Probably George

Attachments

• 2FD61ED7-85D3-4720-85A8-FF7517D73380.png
    2FD61ED7-85D3-4720-85A8-FF7517D73380.png
    197.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back