• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Boris smiled brightly at Blaise's small smile. Hearing-well reading his friends words made him feel a lot better for some reason. Not that he was feeling bad, but it just felt good to see his friend for some reason. Jeeze he was getting soft wasn't he? He had to return to his cool guy persona, everyone knows he is the coolest. Well no, the coolest was that ice due, but that's, not the point, how can you be cooler than someone who is literally ice. He is basically cheating.

At Blaise's question of how he was, Boris spared a quick glance at his legs that were still shaking a little bit before looking back up at his buddy. "Meh, could be better. I could be in a warm bed right now." he snickered at his own joke. Boris was startled by an unfamiliar voice greeting the two of them. Boris put his hands up in defence, in a formation, he saw on a tv show he saw when he was a kid(You know the classic one with your two hands in front of you straight out...what is wrong with me). He lowered his hands after he saw who it was.

"Oh, it's just you ice dude..." he glances at what the guy was doing, "Is that like you eating or something. Man, that would be so cool of you could just absorb food. Like you touch something like... a burger! And then BOOM it like-like- uhhh absorbs, that's the word I was looking for, you wouldn't have to taste anyone's shitty cooking or anything. Man, that would be cool, but anyway sup' man. You don't sit with us normally, what's up!"

He glanced over at Blaise's board as he showed the pun he wrote and began laughing with his hand over his head. "I see what you did there, nice job buddy!" he frowned as Blaise erased it, "Awe dude, it wasn't that bad, it's the type of joke I'd make... that means it is good incase you didn't catch that." he offered a smile at his friend after he spoke, knowing full well that Ana would state that because it was a joke he'd make it is bad, also knowing that Blaise might comment with that.

His jokes weren't that bad... he always laughed at them after all so they couldn't be that bad, right? Nah, his jokes were the best, the people here just didn't understand his advanced hummer. He was so advanced that they just didn't get his hummer is all. What else could it be? He found his jokes funny but they didn't, which could only mean that his jokes were so good that they weren't used to such good jokes they didn't understand it. That is exactly it. It couldn't be anything else.
Siren77 Siren77 Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian {this is bad lol sorry ;=;}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back