• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™น๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ ๐™ฑ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ โ€” ooc thread

Main
Here

mother of sorrows

๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š.

2c33e6f2034b038241641db1a2a849e2.jpg
Welcome to the OOC thread! This will serve as a place to ask questions and chat until the discord is made. Ask anything that's on your mind!

super excited to start this off!! feel free to chat or maybe even discuss character ideas already. as for a conversation starter... for the resident evil fans, how are we feeling about the re4 remake? ๐Ÿ˜ค i already know i'm gonna be screaming and throwing up.

i donโ€™t know anything abt the re4 remake, alas, but hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Iโ€™m currently watching a play thru of the re2 remake and enjoying it immensely !! i think my favorite games are probably the first or seventh one (Ik itโ€™s bad but SHHHHHH)

anyways hope everyone is doing well today (:
148054D7-71EC-40FA-8546-289AC6AE9381.jpeg

the way im replaying the games just to feel something again GOOD GOD

no literally ive been playing the re2 remake and ive never been so terrified but also alive. its so good oml, i hope the other remakes are gonna live up to it.

ALSO you guys can throw some character ideas around if you'd like or maybe plot a tiny bit! im gonna be making a serious old guy that's greedy af and about to retire, but optimistically thought 'hey, why not one last job?'

he's gonna be HEATED when he sees he got dragged into some bullshit. ๐Ÿ˜”

didnโ€™t even realize this was up ๐Ÿ˜ถ BUT

re4 and 5 are literally what I grew up on so when the remake for 2 came out I squealed. when 4 comes out, I might just die yall. LEON AND ADA in HD?? oh me oh my.

About the character idea, I'm thinking leader. Maybe like a cross between Aveline de Grandprรฉ from AC and like Viper/Sage from Valorant kinda thing. Could be fun ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back