Project Black

So I had a productive evening.... And still have a lot to do. I just wrote out and detailed all of Shin's background. (Well I had the layout before hand...) But didn't realize how much was placed into this character until now.

So throughout the rp for Shin's chapter I will throw in a few back drops to get the whole story out seeing as there is a lot involved in the story. There are a few mini drops that will help bring out the main plot for our characters. 

I even ran back and looked through a lot of notes on everyone's characters. (^_^) I'm happy to say that every character so far has a link to the main plot and villains. If not there are future events that will link the characters that don't have the mini connections, that will connect them in some way. So all of the characters, even the new ones, have a very important and special part to play. (^_^) I'm so happy I went through my notes! Thank god for f-ing notes!!

I just got done watching Hacksaw Ridge and I must say. It's the first movie in over a decade to bring a tear to my eye.

I' like to apoligize myself if my posts may seem short, but I am trying my best to improve my writing skills!

If you have any sort of constructive opinion, please say it. Ill be glad to listen.

I' like to apoligize myself if my posts may seem short, but I am trying my best to improve my writing skills!

If you have any sort of constructive opinion, please say it. Ill be glad to listen.

Hey, I assume that you're in the same bar we are in, I can have DJ interact with you if you want? 

Hey everyone I'm a bit lost on what's going on.  :| real life has made very little time for the site and I'm getting backed up on several rps. Could you guys help me out?

Hey everyone I'm a bit lost on what's going on.  :| real life has made very little time for the site and I'm getting backed up on several rps. Could you guys help me out?

Your character is still in the med bay with Val and Jack. They haven't moved yet. 

Shin was kidnapped by one of the private owners of Edison... (Willo is the new character here.)

Raven, Charlie, Dj, Mathew and Andrew are wandering the streets of Edison. (A new character has just entered here.... Camilla)

And Dax, Ross, Rem and Aeva are in the kitchen on the Gallion having a few drinks and just talking. lol

All extra details are in the posts and character sheets. But that's the sum of things. 

Your character is still in the med bay with Val and Jack. They haven't moved yet. 

Shin was kidnapped by one of the private owners of Edison... (Willo is the new character here.)

Raven, Charlie, Dj, Mathew and Andrew are wandering the streets of Edison. (A new character has just entered here.... Camilla)

And Dax, Ross, Rem and Aeva are in the kitchen on the Gallion having a few drinks and just talking. lol

All extra details are in the posts and character sheets. But that's the sum of things. 

Yeee. Aeva hasn't started drinkin with em yet tho. He will soon as you make the post lmao

Alright should we just move it along then, I don't want to see this die : (

I'm sure Lokipi won't mind if we drag her along for a little bit 

Welp. I am okay with that. There is just 1 little thing. If I need to post a lenghty post I could do it only tomorrow as I get back home from my journey to visit underground bunkers. ;)

I personally don't want to move on ahead without her. She's one of the few that's been with this rp since it started. 

Ill just write rite to the admins and ask them to keep this rp is the move. The rp is a year old and we may be slow but we are strong. (^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread