Project Black

which one, deadpool or the crazy Russian gun fanatic? as he was funny. He pulled guns from areas where no man has dared to go before. xD 

And gonna check it out now Nova, but I am sure it is fabulous!

I hope so. I have more in mind but Charlie needs to pick her settings now. lol

which one, deadpool or the crazy Russian gun fanatic? as he was funny. He pulled guns from areas where no man has dared to go before. xD 

And gonna check it out now Nova, but I am sure it is fabulous!

See, I didn't even know that those were two separate people. 

Also I'm checking it out know, should have a post up soon.

@NovaNovass did you want our little troop to stumble across Shin's situation at any point?

Not just yet I don't think. I'd wait. Wait till Shin is in a REALLY big jam and then save him. Or try to anyway. Idk if Aeva is going to be able to silver tongue stall his way through this one lol.

@NovaNovass did you want our little troop to stumble across Shin's situation at any point?

Shin's already gone. lol

Not sure when the crew would find out that he's missing. But I'm sure that while Charlie is in the simulator they might see an add or something with Shin's face on it with 'Edison' written all over. Even though Shin has been missing for sometime, he is still a big part of the planet. 

Shin's already gone. lol

Not sure when the crew would find out that he's missing. But I'm sure that while Charlie is in the simulator they might see an add or something with Shin's face on it with 'Edison' written all over. Even though Shin has been missing for sometime, he is still a big part of the planet. 

Kinda named after him you know?

Well Shin was nicknamed after the planet because his first name is Edward, Ed for short.... Eventually a lot of people thought that Ed was short for Edison and not Edward. lol (^_^

Well misunderstandings but still lmao. 

Im going back and reading leverything. God I could have done so much better hahahahaha.

I am correct in saying that Charlie has now seen a young version of Shin in the simulator right?? also, lovely post Nova!

I look forward to more posts tonight. (^_^)

I'm working on making a list of the racers for Edison along with a list of the characters that are or will be in play for this chapter. (^_^) I will either have it posted in the character section or in the information thread. Not sure which thread yet. (Any thoughts?)

tumblr_n5wfli0mEm1skkikbo1_400.gif

Just saying... This is me every time there's a new post in one of my roleplays. lol

So I had a productive evening.... And still have a lot to do. I just wrote out and detailed all of Shin's background. (Well I had the layout before hand...) But didn't realize how much was placed into this character until now.

So throughout the rp for Shin's chapter I will throw in a few back drops to get the whole story out seeing as there is a lot involved in the story. There are a few mini drops that will help bring out the main plot for our characters. 

I even ran back and looked through a lot of notes on everyone's characters. (^_^) I'm happy to say that every character so far has a link to the main plot and villains. If not there are future events that will link the characters that don't have the mini connections, that will connect them in some way. So all of the characters, even the new ones, have a very important and special part to play. (^_^) I'm so happy I went through my notes! Thank god for f-ing notes!!

Users who are viewing this thread