• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Project Anarchy (The Roleplay with 3 Rules)

Daisie

Don't trust Draven to... walk.
Roleplay Type(s)
Turns around in swivel chair, stroking a cat
Well, well, well...
giphy.gif

Down to business! Welcome to Project Anarchy, an experimental RP. Despite the serious-sounding name, I assure you, this RP is not meant to be taken seriously at all. As the title suggests, this is not your average quest RP, either. I'm sure you're familiar with the game mechanics of most Quest RPs: You join, you vote on a few pre-set options, and the majority wins. Well, say ta-ta to those! There are no choices! There are no losers! There is no spoon!

Each player will vote with a singular action for our main character to perform. Examples:
Exorcise the demon from Karen before she asks for the manager.
Raise your arms and pray for an apocalypse from the one and only god, Cthulhu.
Call grandma.

Got your action? Perfect. Once everyone has posted, a die will be rolled for each action to determine its varying amounts of success. Meaning yes... if you do get lucky, you can in fact punch the Karen in front of you, cause the angels to fall from the heavens, or call grandma.

There are hardly any rules at all in this RP, but I'll list them, anyway.
  • Abide by all RpNation's rules.
  • Only one action per post.
  • Be kind to one another.
That's about it. I aim to post at least once per day, but if I end up not posting at all or even posting twice, it's not a huge deal. I intend to keep this RP very casual. If you miss a round or two for any reason, feel free to jump right back in without fuss. Come and go as you please, if you like.

So whaddaya say? You ready to partake in some shenanigans?

( LennyTheMemeGod LennyTheMemeGod you said you were interested )

Awesome! Taking in at LEAST one more person, two if the situation arises. Wanna keep it a small group. If people ghost, that's fine, I can always bump this thread.

I, as well, would like to stick my foot in the door and desperately claw my way into this RP.

if you'll have me / have space for another rper of course (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back