• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest Project Anarchy OOC

Main
Here
Hey y'all!

So... I've been really having quite a bit of trouble lately, you've probably noticed. Mental health, things in real life, ect. ect. You've heard the spiel before. It was only recently that I realized that when I started this RP, I wasn't actually ready to take it on, and I still don't think I am, honestly.

Things have been getting very wonky for me in terms of mental health lately - to the point where I really do believe something is up with me. I'm going to be going to the doctors to get that sorted out, which may take quite a while.

Now, since my post is very, very, very near done, I was planning on posting one final post and going on hiatus. Then I realized, however, "what's the use of going on hiatus directly after posting a response?"
Now, I still could get the reply out there if you all wanted. It's up to you whether you want one last post or if you want to just let it go for now. I wouldn't mind finishing it up.

Nonetheless, this RP is going on hiatus until further notice. It may be just til the New Year, it may be until longer, it might not come back at all... But I do want to leave the option out there that it could come back at some point.

I have all the characters' information written down tidily, so if I wanted to come back to it after a long stretch of time, I could do so easily. I'm well prepared for a few months without activity.

I would really, really, really like to jump back into this at some point. The feedback on it - in and outside of RpNation - has been outstanding, so it'd be a shame to let it go for good.

Thanks, y'all!

Hey Daisie

Thank you for your sincerity, it really means a lot.
Good luck with your speedy recovery.

I personally don't mind either option, and the hiatus is also no problem for me. I really hope we can resume this in the future or start something like it again.

With kindest regards, Mechking

Doesn’t really matter to me either. The first option let’s you pick at a reply as you feel like it, second I suppose would help show who comes back when you’re ready.

Not a huge deal to me either way, just hope you feel better soon.

Hi.

That's all perfectly understandable. Get better soon. That's... really all that I can say, sorry.

latest

On a lighter note, before everything goes on hiatus I would like to mention that the OOC is hilarious too. I'm reading through this thread and it's frikken gold. I'm literally actually crying with laughter. I love y'all.

Thank you all for your patience and support. :) I truly do appreciate it, and look forward to when we can RP again.

Merry Christmas, happy new year, and have some wonderful holidays.

Looking forward to it aswell.

Happy holidays, merry Christmas and a wonderful new year.

Until we meet again

I agree! This was a really fun experiment and I would love to leave it open for future use, but I know the end of the year is really bogging me down as well. Muse has all but gone out the window, lol! Anyway, mental health comes first, hiatus is fine by me, yadda yadda yadda.... & thanks for letting us know :) Merry nondenominational winter holiday & a happy new year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back