• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest Project Anarchy OOC

Main
Here
Congratulations!

In one magic RP a major battle is going to happen in the next few weeks. And that is only the beginning.

Getting slaughtered in a pokemon RP currently. Protip, do not bring a dragon/flying dual type to fight an Articuno. xD In other news, bought Sword today.

Yo my dudes! In need of inspiration + wanna keep things active c: Lend me your favourite song!

There are way too many! Have some from different genres

Alone in a Room, Into the Fire, and Hopelessly Hopeful - Asking Alexandria (the three are a set)
Breathe into Me - Red
Dance Macabre - Ghost
Sound of my Heart - Yoshitaka Suzuka
(Anything from the Episode Ignis soundtrack) - Yasunori Mitsuda No, I’m not obsessed with it, why are you looking at me like that?
Shadowbringers - Masayoshi Soken
I’m Still Standing - Taron Egerton’s cover
My Demons - Starset

Honestly I could just flood you in music. So imma stop myself before I do >.>

Pop-y favorite: Opposite Ways by the Dø
Fantasy OST favorite: Lost Elf Theme by Trevor Morris (Dragon Age: Inquisition OST)
90's grunge favorite: Hey by the Pixies
80's pop favorite: Bizarre Love Triangle by New Order or Spellbound by Siouxsie and the Banshees

Most of these are just my current obsessions but they all fit in my top... 20. Easy.

Thank all of you for your music recommendations :) I really appreciate it!
Update: I've been slowly chipping away at a reply for the past few days. I've hit a bit of a low regarding depression, but I'm hoping that things will start looking up soon. It may not seem like I'm doing much, but trust me, progress is being made!

Apologies if this next post isn't overly spectacular compared to the rest, but I'm hoping that forward movement, even if lower quality forward movement, will do me some good. Thanks for your patience <3

:o I'm not familiar with that term. Elaborate?
It's a form of magic from the book series Wings of Fire (really good books I suggets you read them). The book is about dragons and they can all do dragon-y things but some are born with magic abilities called Animus Magic. Dragons with Animus Magic are called, appropriately enough, Animus Dragons or just Animus (Animi?). Animus Dragons are basically gods and can do anything but there's a taboo that if an Animus Dragon uses their magic too much they lose their soul and go crazy and evil and because of that most Animus Dragons don't use their magic all that much.

It's a form of magic from the book series Wings of Fire (really good books I suggets you read them). The book is about dragons and they can all do dragon-y things but some are born with magic abilities called Animus Magic. Dragons with Animus Magic are called, appropriately enough, Animus Dragons or just Animus (Animi?). Animus Dragons are basically gods and can do anything but there's a taboo that if an Animus Dragon uses their magic too much they lose their soul and go crazy and evil and because of that most Animus Dragons don't use their magic all that much.
Ooo, interesting! You'll just have to find out ;)

Fate of the dice 🤷‍♀️ Either way though, I'm not sure that in this context it'll matter too terribly much. The stakes aren't particularly high, so if you're gonna get some bad rolls, best it'd be here than some other time lol.

Not been in the best places mental health wise. Not sure why 🤷🏻‍♀️
I completely understand... I've had a lot of ups and downs lately, which seem to have come out of nowhere. I've noticed a bit of a pattern to it, so I'm wondering if it's actually an imbalance of some sort rather than any emotional trigger. It's part of the reason why posts have had to majorly slow down. :/

Hopefully yours doesn't last too long! It's never any fun!!

Other then duscovering I might have Dyscalculia, fine.
Yikes! Having trouble?

I completely understand... I've had a lot of ups and downs lately, which seem to have come out of nowhere. I've noticed a bit of a pattern to it, so I'm wondering if it's actually an imbalance of some sort rather than any emotional trigger. It's part of the reason why posts have had to majorly slow down. :/

Hopefully yours doesn't last too long! It's never any fun!!

It could very well be an imbalance on your end, though I'm no dr lol. Might be worth talking to one though.

It could very well be an imbalance on your end, though I'm no dr lol. Might be worth talking to one though.
Probably a really good idea. I went around to a therapist and then decided for myself that it probably wasn't emotional, you may want to try that, as well. Cause if it IS purely emotional, you may be able to handle it with minimal/no meds, which... Idk about you, but I prefer to be taking as little as I can get away with.

Well, not any more than usual. But my usual is terrible so...
Darn... Honestly, maybe you should talk to someone if you're having so much trouble? Family, or maybe a teacher you trust. I've always had trouble with math, but if you think yours might be a legitimate clinical issue, you may want to opt to get a diagnosis. That way you could get benefits/proper help with what you need.

Probably a really good idea. I went around to a therapist and then decided for myself that it probably wasn't emotional, you may want to try that, as well. Cause if it IS purely emotional, you may be able to handle it with minimal/no meds, which... Idk about you, but I prefer to be taking as little as I can get away with.

Honestly, the problem is probably that I've been super bad about being consistent with my own medication this year ;;>.>

Honestly, the problem is probably that I've been super bad about being consistent with my own medication this year ;;>.>
Oof! I feel that. Sometimes it's just really hard to remember. Or sometimes you even think "Oh, I'm feeling good, I'll be fine without it!"... even though the reason you feel good is BECAUSE of the meds 🤦‍♀️

Oof! I feel that. Sometimes it's just really hard to remember. Or sometimes you even think "Oh, I'm feeling good, I'll be fine without it!"... even though the reason you feel good is BECAUSE of the meds 🤦‍♀️
Yep, and then you just kinda spiral into a vicious cycle of not taking them and then feeling worse. Fun shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back