• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest Project Anarchy OOC

Main
Here
If you wanted some feedback, you could simply ask for it.
But, to be fair, "simply" asking for it can be very hard

Pokémon Vera valle, great rp, a small group even. Everyone’s just so. Fucking. Slow. 😫

I’m about to kick off one of my own tomorrow and considering how long it took to get sheets in... I don’t expect this group to be any faster lmao.

If you wanted some feedback, you could simply ask for it.
But, to be fair, "simply" asking for it can be very hard
Sometimes, yeah lol! Though the doubts weren't to the point where I was really seriously skeeved. More of a minor inconvenience... I don't wanna be looking for validation all the time, lol. The facts speak for themselves, anyway: You're all still participating, so there must be something I'm doing right!

Pokémon Vera valle, great rp, a small group even. Everyone’s just so. Fucking. Slow. 😫

I’m about to kick off one of my own tomorrow and considering how long it took to get sheets in... I don’t expect this group to be any faster lmao.
Oooh, interesting. :) I hope it goes well! You've got my well wishes. You could always try to enforce a posting deadline and order of operations, but that's hit-or-miss.

Aye, following a similar rule set to Vera valle. If it’s been a week, you can skip whoever’s turn it was and go. (Though I seem to be the only player that invokes said rule) and if you’re mia for two weeks, you’re gone.

Mental health break on my end. Trust me, this RP is in my thoughts, I just need a bit more time to get myself in a good mindset. <3
I even have a bit of a post written up, it's just a matter of getting it all finished!

Update: mental health break is over! Aiming to crack down on replies tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience.

Glad you're feeling better!
Thanks! Depression just sort of hit out of nowhere. It's been happening lately almost as if it's on a schedule, so I'm beginning to wonder if it's an actual chemical imbalance as opposed to other things. If does turn out to be that, then once I get the proper medication, it should be smoother sailing. I'm honestly tired of having to halt everything in my life because of it.

It could very well be a hormonal issue, that was certainly responsible for making my anxiety and depression worse.

Boom, baby!
Nevermind that I'm used to Discord formatting and keep doing _this_ instead of
Code:
[i]this.[/i]
lol, hope y'all enjoy.

Yo! Sorry >_> Notifs are being weird!
👋 👋

News! I'm gonna try to get a post out either today, tomorrow, or the day after. But after that, I'm going to be gone on a vacation all week, from Tuesday to Friday. I might also need some time to recover from the vacation and get back into regular life. So if I don't manage a post by Tuesday, you'll know where the heck I went!

KageYuuki KageYuuki Lunar Lunar Mechking Mechking BackSet BackSet LennyTheMemeGod LennyTheMemeGod callisto callisto

A lot of HW and exams, in my case! All my professors are having everything due before Thanksgiving... They claim it's a good thing & they're doing it for our sake, but I have a sneaking suspicion that they're all in cahoots to make us go crazy before the semester is over.

Where'd you go on vacation, if I may ask? I'm happy to hear it went well!

Engaging in other RPs
Ooh, sounds like fun! Anything super exciting happen?
A lot of HW and exams, in my case! All my professors are having everything due before Thanksgiving... They claim it's a good thing & they're doing it for our sake, but I have a sneaking suspicion that they're all in cahoots to make us go crazy before the semester is over.

Where'd you go on vacation, if I may ask? I'm happy to hear it went well!
Dang, I hope things clear up fairly soon for you. Business = stress oftentimes.

I headed over to LA, actually! I was lucky enough to get a very up-close and personal tour of a show I watch. Sets, actors, crew, the whole nine yards. Really awesome stuff. Best day of my life.
Unfortunately I'm not allowed to specify what TV show I went to see filming. Legal stuffs. I got major spoilers for an episode that isn't even out yet, so 🤷‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back