• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest Project Anarchy OOC

Main
Here
No problem. Now that RPN actually sends me notifications for OOC I know what's going on

LennyTheMemeGod LennyTheMemeGod
BackSet BackSet
Lunar Lunar
KageYuuki KageYuuki
Mechking Mechking
callisto callisto

Any folks who are having notification issues...! Check your settings in "preferences" and make sure all of these are unchecked. This may help. :) I haven't posted yet, but still want to help y'all out.
firefox_vOMMKSkr8k.png

aaah! i was in the middle of writing my post when you posted the "rolling dice" thing, lol. i have such great timing oof. i'll participate next round, then!

btw, the “Tell me… your secrets…” She tells the pearl, desiring answers." had me rolling

aaah! i was in the middle of writing my post when you posted the "rolling dice" thing, lol. i have such great timing oof. i'll participate next round, then!

btw, the “Tell me… your secrets…” She tells the pearl, desiring answers." had me rolling
Lmao I'm so sorry-

In other news, I'm having a bit of trouble. My brain's mush atm and the post won't be out 'til probably later today. So for now... You'll just have to stare at the "please wait" message.

PHEW
So much stuff went into that post. It was way longer than usual since I had to describe a new area. Hope y'all don't mind.
Also! Lunar Lunar are you gonna be participating? You've been absent the past few rounds. :)

Bad, bad day today unfortunately. Pushing things off til tomorrow..

At the end of the day, you're the one writing the long, intricate, thought-out responses to our short & dumb suggestions, lol. Take as much time as you need *hugs*

Thanks, y'all... Lucky to have gotten such an understanding bunch.
Taking another day because of side effects of a flu shot.

PSA: Get vaccinated pls, for the safety of folks who can't.

So it looks like I'll probably have to decrease the frequency of posts, just for the sake of my own sanity lol. I love this RP dearly and won't be stopping, but with the length these posts are turning out to be, I simply can't post them daily. Instead, I'll just be posting them.. Whenever I can. :P

Hell most of my RPs, I’m lucky to post every two weeks for my characters. (NPCs and missions I run are a different story)

Once a week would still be fine. It's simply too much fun to quit :grinningteeth:
Aw, I'm really glad you're liking it! I'd be lying if I said I had no doubts about how fun it was. It's hard to tell as a GM sometimes >_>

Hell most of my RPs, I’m lucky to post every two weeks for my characters. (NPCs and missions I run are a different story)
Oh? :o I'm a bit interested. Every two weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back