• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Progress Bar color?

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt
Hello! I am planning on an RP where there will be several different progress bars (HP, Mana, etc.) is there any way to change the color of them, or is it always just green?

Mana

A slightly hacky solution that may get fixed:

Code:
[bg=grey; padding:0; margin:3px; height:6px][bg=COLOR; padding:0; height:6px; width:PROGRESS%][bg=transparent; display:none].[/bg][/bg][/bg]

I'm kinda one of those peeps that does thangs the old fashioned way: characters and color coding. The only bbcode used would be to differentiate the different "progress" on your bar. Characters can be found randomly online and the Character Mapping tool on your computer. So.. BASICALLY...

██████████

██████████

██████████

So! I just used a basic █ character, added five to each side, and picked colors. Honestly, it doesn't beat the idea of manipulating progress bars, but I find the approach simple as fuck and easy to add to any posting format and profile that needs some sort of stat/bar display.

[color=your fucking color]█ █ █ █ █[/color][color=another fucking color]█ █ █ █ █[/color]

As a head's up for the plain coding, I just added space to show that there are five characters on each side. Just delete the space for seamless look. AND.. that's how I kinda bullshit this kind of stuff. The end. xD

Okay, I've found another, simpler, slightly hacky solution that works with both BBCode progress bars using the in-built systems:

Progress

Thin Progress

Code:
[progress=35%); background-color:skyblue;]Progress[/progress]

[thinprogress=65%; background-color:lightgreen;]Thin Progress[/thinprogress]

You need the %); after the number for the normal progress bar and the %; for the thin one. The ; after the color has to be there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back