• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Prodigal Son-Will double!

SpockinMehSocks

BLACKJACK!
Hello there everybody!

For a while now I have been looking for somebody to write in the universe of Prodigal Son! Such a shame the show ended at two seasons,but I love the characters and setting so let's create something fun. I'm looking for somebody to write Dr.Whitly, I have an oc prepared already-Two actually so I have variety!

I do double so I can write anybody! Ainsley, Malcolm whoever you like even an oc is perfectly fine with me,I'm flexible.

Here's the rules!

I rp in 3rd person and prefer a common grasp on grammar/ punctuation. Typos and stuff are ok, but please know the basics at the very least.

I write about 400 words + per reply,but that's on the low end. I've written up to 2k words a post,let me know what your comfort level is.

I'm a full time healthcare worker,have pets and family. Do not badger me for replies. I promise I won't hound you either, writing is a hobby not a chore so let's keep it fun! On a side note, however, if you're going to be busy let me know.

Speaking of fun,please OOC chat on occasion. Nothing kills motivation faster then a silent partner who only pops out a reply and nothing else. Feel free to share memes, talk to me about stupid life stuff,plot etc. I promise you it's more fun when we can both get super excited!!

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back