• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Processed Stardust's Interest Check - ๐“ž๐“’ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป, ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ฒ๐”ƒ๐”ƒ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ, ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ

Processed Stardust

Child of the Stars
STAR'S INTEREST CHECK

WHAT TO EXPECT

Welcome to my Interest Check! It's been quite a while since I've actually role-played and I've been wanting to get into it again. First and foremost, about me:

• You can call me Star;
  • I'll reply multiple times a week;
  • I won't ghost you;
  • I like OOC chat, so please talk to me and we'll get along great!;
  • I'm a bit tired of playing male characters but I definitely don't mind doubling;
  • I'm 24 years old;
  • I'm Brazilian, currently living in California;
  • It's been a while since I've role-played romance, so I've been craving a slow-burn love story;
  • I welcome and encourage you to give me advice, feedback and plot suggestions;
  • I love building the world and plot with my partner;
  • I can offer at least a couple paragraphs per turn;
  • I love playing video-games;
  • I love zombies and anything apocalyptic;
  • I'm always open to hear your own plots if you'd like to try something different;
  • Ideally I'm looking for someone willing to reply at least once a week;
  • I don't do smut;
  • I like gore and violence in some of my RPs;
  • I usually don't come up with the whole plot, I like to let the story develop naturally.

What I expect from you:
  • You must be 18+;
  • Usually able to reply at least once per week;
  • OOC chat, either through here or discord;
  • You don't need to be the most amazing writer in the world, but I expect literacy, meaning good grammar and punctuation;
  • A minimum of 5 sentences to 2 paragraphs, but you're more than welcome to write more;
  • You are respectful and patient;
  • You will let me know if you don't want to role-play anymore or if you'll be absent for a long period of time;
  • You will help develop the story, I need my partner to help further the plot instead of just reacting to what I write;
  • You are open to sharing your own plots and ideas;
  • You are willing to give me a writing sample;
  • You are willing to play side characters and NPCs.
Here are some writing samples.

TEMPLATE ยฉ BOKEH

IDEAS AND PLOTS

VATT'GHERN

I don't exactly have this completely figured out yet, I am hoping my partner will help me create the story. This is an OC Witcher rp. Basically, my OC would be a human, maybe an herbalist, and your OC would be a Witcher. Please note that these are Original Characters. No one will be playing Geralt, Yennefer, or anyone else from the books or games. We'll come up with our own characters.

The story would be that your Witcher would end up in my herbalist's town. Over the past few months the town has been suffering attacks from all sorts of monsters. Everything is being destroyed and people are constantly getting injured and dying. The miners don't dare to go to the caves, the hunters are afraid to walk in the woods. The healer and my herbalist have their hands full, trying to care for those who suffered injuries. News of these attacks have spread across the country, and your Witcher decided to investigate.

In this RP, we both have equal control over the story. You'll obviously be fighting monsters, but you have complete freedom with that. Want to fight a werewolf? Go for it! A leshen? Be my guest! Drowners, hags, wraiths, wyverns... Really, whatever you want to fight, go for it.

I want this RP to have action, adventure, and a slow burn romance between our OCs. Of course one of the objectives is to find out why that town is having so many attacks... Which I have no idea why, we'd come up with a reason together!

TEMPLATE ยฉ BOKEH

BLIZZARD

I don't know how people will take this idea... I woke up and was thinking about the situation in Texas at the moment, with everything freezing, and I thought that could be a nice idea for a role-play.

The idea is the same. It never snows in the city. It doesn't really get too cold at all. But this winter a long-lasting blizzard stormed the city. Unprepared for this situation, people don't have enough resources to survive. To make matters worse, the energy companies have shut down all energy across the city. Without energy, people don't have any means to warm themselves up and the risk of dying rises.

Our OCs would live in the same apartment complex, maybe they know each other already, maybe they're friends, maybe one of them has a crush on the other... We can play with ideas. This is more of a Slice of Life role-play, where we'd have them keeping each other company, playing together, and most importantly trying to keep each other warm and alive.

TEMPLATE ยฉ BOKEH

BOOK OF SPELLS

If you know the game 9 Parchments, you'll find this familiar.

The idea is that basically our OCs are students in a magic university. One day one of the oldest and most dangerous grimoires gets stolen from the vault. It had once belonged to a powerful dark mage, who tried to kill all non-mages. (WIP)

TEMPLATE ยฉ BOKEH

END NOTES

I'll be adding more plots and ideas soon, for now I only have these. If you like my writing style or think we would be good partners, you may also shoot me ideas or plots that you have and I'll consider them as well!

I hope to hear from you guys. c:

TEMPLATE ยฉ BOKEH

Last edited:
I would love to do the Blizzard idea, if youโ€™re still interested in that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back