• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Prob's search for awesome

ihaveprobs

I was on this site a few years ago but life got busy so I had to put rping on a back burner for a while. But now I'm back and ready to find some amazing partners.

Methods of preferred Rping; My all time favorite is Rping over an instant messenger like Skype or AIM, but I don't have issues with it over email, forums, or PMs. Right now I work a lot so it's probably best to have it on forms or PMs so I can answer as I am available. I ALWAYS rp with semi-lit to full lit story paragraph style. I can post anywhere from one paragraph to over ten. It all depends on who I am rping with and the situation. You give me something to work with in your post, and I will be able to do a lot more with it in return.

Preferred Partners; I honestly prefer rping with other writers who can play a wide range of characters. I want someone who can breath life and depth into their characters and have them develop as individuals as we play. I will also need someone that can add to the plot as we move forward to help me add twist and turns. It's no fun when just one of us are doing all the work.

Preferred settings, characters, and genres;

I am usually open to most settings except I can't generally get into high school or space settings for whatever reason. If I had to pick a favorite setting it would most likely be worlds light fantasy set in historic times. But I also tend to do modern supernatural a lot as well.

As for characters, I generally like playing with my pre-existing characters if the setting can work, but I have no issues with creating new characters for a rp either. I usually RP multiple characters at the same time and can play both genders. I try to keep my characters as three dimensional as possible as well as realistic even if they are supernatural in nature. I expect the same from my partners if they choose to play supernatural characters.

Genres I usually let play themselves out as the plot and character interaction unfolds. I never do straight romance however. I'll be the first to admit I'm not a very romantic person, but if the mood for the character hits me I'll add it in. Love between characters for me is not a guarantee however and if your character falls for mine it could very well stay one sided. I have no issues with darker themed rps and many of mine have possible death of side characters (it's rude to kill off your partner. :P ) and possible gore.

Preferred Plots; So far I have only RP with original characters and original plots. I like coming up with interesting plots with my partners as well as keeping a constant discussion with them open. I find it's good for furthering the plots and adding in little twist and turns in the story. I like to add these in and like it when my partner brings something to the table of their own. On a side note, I don't really have any set preferred plots or things like demonxangel, but I am extremely open to trying new things. I am open to trying some fandoms, but right now I would like to keep it to us both playing canon characters. I will list the few fandoms I am willing to try as well as the main characters I would be willing to play.

Naruto - Tenten

Inuyasha - Kagome, Koga, Sesshomaru, or Sango

Side note; If I could find someone who knows Werewolves of the apocalypse and can play a werewolf rp with me under that world's standards I would be super hyped at that idea.

If you are interested in a RP with me or have any questions feel free to reply here or go ahead and send me a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back