• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Problem with inserting images in coding

Destiny_Dreamer

Pillow Queen of Doom ~ Valen's BooBear <3
Hi there! I was recently trying to use available coding here to create a character sheet and the normal way I usually input images is no longer working.. Is there a specific way to insert images in these codings to make it visible?

hi there! if you're still having this issue, could you possibly copy+paste what code you're using and the image url so i can see what's goin on? c:

I actually don't have a specific one. I was considering having one created for me but, I see people use mock up ones but I have no idea how to even do that. I've been out of the coding game for a little bit embarrassingly so. I haven't been able to find a character sheet coding which could work with my own personal character sheet so I was hoping maybe someone could guide me or aid me in making a request.. Because my CS is a bit longer then some of the normal ones.. Just terribly embarrassed.
8C0BA25313CD1E39EE1C63D783206CC9908E0488

You can use the site Canva to make a graphic mock up of your CS and then request code from this thread.

If you aren’t comfortable with using Canva you can send me a link to an old CS and I can try to work out a mock up for you.

You can use the site Canva to make a graphic mock up of your CS and then request code from this thread.

If you aren’t comfortable with using Canva you can send me a link to an old CS and I can try to work out a mock up for you.
I'm trying to figure out Canva but totally not understanding. But, I think I'll reach out to you for some aid in creating something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back