Other Problem with DLC's...

Vorkaysus

The Crusader
Now, DLC's are good and fun and all, but when you pay a LOT of money for a game (in my instance, Total War: WARHAMMER), but then you have to pay to access different things and addons when you already payed too much for the game, and yet they ask for way too much for adding in another faction, or a new land, it gets out of hand. You already payed for the game whilst it was expensive but now you pay another 10-20 dollars for adding in something else to enjoy, i get it, it's a market thing, you're there to make more money off of something, but when you start asking way too much for way too little it's just not really tempting to buy it and it kinda ruins your name as a game-making company when you start sucking money out too much.
Anyone else have this problem?

sims 4, only dlc worth it is cats & dogs, i got loads and like they never even get used, such a waste of money

It pisses me off to no end when developers sell a game for upwards of $60, then they turn right around a few months later with DLC that really should have been in the base game to start. Everything is a racket these days >.<

I think there are many problems with dlc nowadays but in this day and age, they will charge so much just for such small and little content sometimes. Maps or maybe even short side stories. Makes me miss the old days...

The DLC´s are just a real Joke,not only because of their price but it serves as an excuse to let developers sell unfinished games so they can finish them whenever they like as long as they get max profit.
If you remember PS2 and Psone games, they had hardly any issues cause companies made sure back then to make proper games. Nowadays is just bullshit.

If you think DLCs are bad in mainstream games. Simulators are by far and away the worst offender when it comes to DLC. Did you know that in order to get every piece of content in Train Simulator 2017, it'll come out to something over 10,000 dollars. Like these companies are basically exploiting the fact that the majority of their clients are rich weirdos that want to ride trains in a computer rather than IRL.

Civilization (Firaxis games rather) is the worst. Paying what, 4.99 I think? Per new civilization?? On top of a game that is already 60 bucks. I cringe to see how much the expansion will be when it is released Feb. 2018.

Dragon Age Inquisition (aside from it not being an amazing game in the first place), the trespasser dlc was just a joke. You basically have to pay for a major part of the plot that should have been in the game to begin with...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back