• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Probably a silly question, but still.

I'm possibly looking to post some content in the Writing section of the forums and I was wondering if there was a post or set of extra rules to define what isn't allowed versus what is there? I understand that RPNation doesn't permit any er*tic content under any means, so that isn't the issue. Some of what I'm considering posting, for example, is some moody poetry from back in the day with some dark implications of the time. I've already planned to tack content warnings onto these posts because I'd imagine they would be incredibly sensitive for some users, but I wanted to ensure that this was allowed at all? Or if there was any more specific guidelines outlining posting this kind of material? This may be silly, but I don't want to cross any boundaries or upset anyone.

Thank you kindly in advance for any responses!

Nothing specifically just for the writing section, no. All rules apply equally across the site. ^33^ So if it's stuff that would be fine in an RP, it's fine in Writing.

Content warnings would be appreciated though, and it's kind of you to think of it!

Nothing specifically just for the writing section, no. All rules apply equally across the site. ^33^ So if it's stuff that would be fine in an RP, it's fine in Writing.

Content warnings would be appreciated though, and it's kind of you to think of it!
Thank you for the speedy response!

A lot of the work that I was thinking about uploading is quite personal to me, including old poetry and a possible autobiographical reflective piece for myself (I really just want to upload this somewhere and I have nowhere else if I'm honest), but I wanted to make sure that it was appropriate to post first. If none of this sounds unusual or rule-breaking, then I'll go ahead and get started on it. Some of the content is sensitive though, so I plan to post warnings out of respect for users that may have had similar experiences in their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back