• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Private my hero Academia rp with Musicnotes

They arrived at the USJ. "Greetings, I'm 13, welcome to the Unforeseen Situation Joint." She said. suddenly a portal opened up as several villains emerge. "I know it's rude, but we invited ourselves into this bastion of justice, we are the league of villains." Kurogiri said as he appeared behind them.
"League of villains?" She said surprised.

"We have come to kill the symbol of peace, All-Might. We were lead to believe that he would be teaching.." Kurogiri started as Kirashima attacked him.

Last edited:
"We have come to kill the symbol of peace, All-Might. We were lead to believe that he would be teaching.." Kurogiri started as Bakugo and Kirashima attacked him.
"Hey we cant actually fight villains yet. We should run." She said and grabbed her brother's hand

"I am giving you permission to use your quirks to defend yourselves." Eraserhead said, reading his goggles and scarf.

"Your not going to escape." Kurogiri said, warping them around the USJ.

Patrick ended up in the shipwreck zone with Midoriya and Tsu.

"I am giving you permission to use your quirks to defend yourselves." Eraserhead said, reading his goggles and scarf.

"Your not going to escape." Kurogiri said, warping them around the USJ.

Patrick ended up in the shipwreck zone with Midoriya and Tsu.
Felicity looked around to see where she was, ice formed on her fingertips as she scanned for villains

"Hey we're not letting you take our teacher!" Deku shouted
Musicnotes Musicnotes

Patrick charged at the warpgate villain. If he could take his quirk, they couldn't escape. Grabbing kurogiri's center. He used his extra arm's quirk to secure his grip.

Kurogiri got him off, but not before Patrick got warpgate.

Tsu used her tounge to pull Aizawa back through the gate..

Shigaraki, lunged towards tsu, only for Aizawa to put himself between tsu and shigaraki. Shigaraki was only able to decay Aizawa's upper face before the erasure hero got tsu out of the way.

Just then All-Might burst in.

(Sorry I really dont know how to continue since it has been so long since we started this I'm really sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back