• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Private my hero Academia rp with Musicnotes

Musicnotes

Thirty Thousand Club
They arrived at the USJ. "Greetings, I'm 13, welcome to the Unforeseen Situation Joint." She said. suddenly a portal opened up as several villains emerge. "I know it's rude, but we invited ourselves into this bastion of justice, we are the league of villains." Kurogiri said as he appeared behind them.
"League of villains?" She said surprised.

Galactatech

One Thousand Club
"We have come to kill the symbol of peace, All-Might. We were lead to believe that he would be teaching.." Kurogiri started as Kirashima attacked him.

Last edited:

Musicnotes

Thirty Thousand Club
"We have come to kill the symbol of peace, All-Might. We were lead to believe that he would be teaching.." Kurogiri started as Bakugo and Kirashima attacked him.
"Hey we cant actually fight villains yet. We should run." She said and grabbed her brother's hand

Galactatech

One Thousand Club
"I am giving you permission to use your quirks to defend yourselves." Eraserhead said, reading his goggles and scarf.

"Your not going to escape." Kurogiri said, warping them around the USJ.

Patrick ended up in the shipwreck zone with Midoriya and Tsu.

Musicnotes

Thirty Thousand Club
"I am giving you permission to use your quirks to defend yourselves." Eraserhead said, reading his goggles and scarf.

"Your not going to escape." Kurogiri said, warping them around the USJ.

Patrick ended up in the shipwreck zone with Midoriya and Tsu.
Felicity looked around to see where she was, ice formed on her fingertips as she scanned for villains

Users who are viewing this thread