• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Private my hero Academia rp with Musicnotes

Galactatech

One Thousand Club
Patrick Anderson arrived at UA, the 6 year old child genius was both excited and nervous. He got the top spot in the entrance exam. He was to assigned to be part of class 1-A. Patrick entered the room.

Patrick Anderson arrived at UA, the 6 year old child genius was both excited and nervous. He got the top spot in the entrance exam. He was to assigned to be part of class 1-A. Patrick entered the room.
Felicity Anderson was already in the classroom, sitting silently in the corner.

Patrick sat next to his sister. "Hey, who let the brat in?!" Bakugo yelled, picking Patrick up by the back of his coat.

Patrick sat next to his sister. "Hey, who let the brat in?!" Bakugo yelled, picking Patrick up by the back of his coat.
"Set him down Bakugo" She said standing up. She wasn't that happy with her genius brother being in her class but she was told she had to look out for him.

"Sit down class will start soon." She said giving him a small hug and going back to her seat. She shot a glare at Bakugo.

With the start of class, Aizawa had them change into their gym uniforms. As they met outside, Patrick was instructed to throw the ball as hard as he could, with his quirk.

Patrick combined muscle fiber, spring arm and zero restraint, throwing the ball a respectable 800 meters.

"Eli, did you see?" Patrick asked as he ran back to his big sister.

With the start of class, Aizawa had them change into their gym uniforms. As they met outside, Patrick was instructed to throw the ball as hard as he could, with his quirk.

Patrick combined muscle fiber, spring arm and zero restraint, throwing the ball a respectable 800 meters.

"Eli, did you see?" Patrick asked as he ran back to his big sister.
"I saw good job Pat." Felicity said. She went up after him. She took a ball, it got coated in a thin layer of ice. Her quirk was ice. Not as great as a quirk as her brother. She tossed the ball only getting around 300 meters.

"I saw good job Pat." Felicity said. She went up after him. She took a ball, it got coated in a thin layer of ice. Her quirk was ice. Not as great as a quirk as her brother. She tossed the ball only getting around 300 meters.
"Wow Eli, your strong!" Patrick grinned.

They finished the tests, Patrick and Felicity finished 1st and 2nd respectively.

Felicity just smiled kind of surprised by thier placing as she heard how great the others in class 1-A was.
Bakugo, who tried attacking midorya earlier was going after the brat who beat him. Patrick grabbed bakugo, getting him into a judo throw, he took bakugo's quirk.

(Any one you want.
(Ok) Felicity was talking with Uraraka once they were back in the classroom. "I think it was so cute you and your brother were cheering for each other. It was sweet. I'm surprised they let him in for being so young." Uraraka said. Felicity nods. "Yeah I know it surprised me too"

(Ok) Felicity was talking with Uraraka once they were back in the classroom. "I think it was so cute you and your brother were cheering for each other. It was sweet. I'm surprised they let him in for being so young." Uraraka said. Felicity nods. "Yeah I know it surprised me too"
"Midoriya, how come your quirk broke your finger?" Patrick asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back