• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [Private] El Stories

"Yeah, no kidding. I doubt anyone else beyond here can even handle these demons," Xavier scoffed. He wasn't sure how he felt seeing Ash once again. They really haven't much of a connection back then so he only frowns at the man.

"I am willing to help to stop the demons from taking over Feita. All hope will be really lost if they are successful with this invasion," Aisha mumbled.

It wasn't long that Ivy slowly pokes out her head, listening to their conversations. Ivy took a nice whiff around the area, catching a couple of new and...familiar scents. She shifted her head towards Aisha to have a better angle to smell. The mage was a bit alarmed as she took a step back.

"Apologies, your scent...it is familiar," Ivy mumbled.

"Thanks for bringing Phantom over, Ivy," Xavier said to the green dragon. He was worried at the dull colors she was getting, gently petting the moss area on her face.

Ivy only grunted in response as she listens to the battle ahead. "The others...they sound like they're cooperating. That's new to my ears," she lightly joked.

Xavier couldn't agree anymore and obviously Cornelius has taken the role of a true leader. Xavier watched how Cornelius barked out orders, providing fast healing and shielding others from attacks that could ruin their momentum. No one seems to go against his word. The sight made him feel happy.

"I'll leave you be, I must help them as well," Ivy said as she returned back to the ground.

Xavier nodded his head and look at everyone else. "Well, I guess we need a way to take down that portal if we don't want the demons to pressure us down. The dragons will eventually run out of energy too, Cornelius can't heal them forever."

NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029 Phant0m Phant0m

She had put forth her story for the first time in front somebody else. It had been a long one, considering that she didn't summarize too much her previous entries to other worlds through Henir's Time and Space. Lento simply stared at her in disbelief. The implications of what she was saying were far too great and they shook his own perception of the world fundamentally. Under normal circumstances, he would think she was insane and dismiss her words. However, he had seen the El act exactly like she had described and he had heard about Ishmael's Knights, or Angels, through myths. It was certainly plausible to believe that Ishmael could, somehow, manipulate the will of the El and other souls.

Lento sighed."I owe you an apology Lara, if I knew that it was Darhan's wish to stay sealed away in that room, I wouldn't have took down that living armour. It was his only defence against Ishmael's power."

"I can't say that I forgive you, but I guess that hearing an apology is the only thing I could ask for at this point. Lento, I'm not going down the path of revenge again. It's a hard and cruel path, I know it. I still believe I can save him, at least once. If I fail this time, however, I'm not sure what I might end up doing in the next dimension."

She laughed half-heartedly, her eyes were lifeless and Lento noticed how she had a poisonous aura around her, an aura she couldn't control because of her overflowing power. Darhan's words now took all their significance: "I cannot be a judge for your actions, but she doesn't need to know, not before she has vanquished her true fear." The elf was warning him to keep their combat a secret from Lara. It was no wonder, his soul's well-being was the weak thread that still held Lara's sanity together.

"If Ellia, Henir and Ishmael have such complete control over souls, you'd have to slay them to liberate yourself and Darhan. I'm not saying that I don't get where you're coming from, but if this world depends solely on whether the gods live or die, I can't support your cause."

Lara scoffed. She had never expected him to agree with her, and her expectations rarely differed from reality. She let out a sigh and opened a portal towards Feita's outskirts, far from the ongoing battle.

"Very well, Lento. Go save the world you cherish."
Her voice sounded tired, tired of seeing someone take on an impossible task that would end in tragedy. Lento believed, however, that not even the gods could set in stone destiny itself and he would prove it. He walked towards the door, looking at the flames and smoke that were coming from the Shrine of Dedication. It was a scene taken out of the apocalypse, even dragons were visible from that distance. While he was still breathing, he still had control of his will and he could still be the ray of hope for this decaying world. He briefly turned towards Lara:

"We'll meet again as enemies, won't we?"
She simply waved her hand as a sign of goodbye with a strained smile and closed the portal behind him. Both were uncertain on what future held for them. They were now walking on different paths, crossing dangers they wouldn't have really prepared for. Lento marched on to Feita and Lara opened another portal towards a place she hated. She took the small box that Dust's messenger had given to her not too long ago and opened it to discover her old amulet. She tied it back to her neck and understood that her past ally was no more.

******************************************************************************************************************************************
She had always hated Altera. It was an underground village, filled to rim with the nastiest mercenary group, the Crows, and mankind's greatest mistake: Nasods. She looked as normal as possible and used her amulet to seal away the corrosive mana that overflowed constantly from her. This time, she only hid the wing that grew from her back and the broken horn that decorated the side of her head. Lara could no longer look at her old brunette appearance without being reminded of Darhan and his cold stare, the one Ishmael had forced on him. It didn't feel right anymore to hide herself from what she truly was: a monster. The elf-hybrid known as Lara Tureen had been swept away by the demons and the gods. She was only the Soul Priestess or the Dark Water Priestess. It was the only identity that remained after being swept away by countless tides of inescapable doom. For the ponggos that saw her, she was a very peculiar traveler. She wore a simple black dress and no weapons or armour besides a short wand. Some wondered if she was the daughter of some noble family that had ran away from her home. Once she registered at the town's inn, she acted like a veteran traveler. Her gaze seemed always lost in thought and when she was asked who she was, she simply replied she was a priestess and refused to give out her name. From all the adventurers that had visited the town, she was the most strange one, never talking much and passing most of her days writing in a language that seemed simple gibberish to the on-lookers, even the most knowledgeable of them. When she wasn't writing, she would wonder aimlessly near Nasod territory, frowning at it just like she frowned at the sky. Aida asked her, one calm evening when the inn was empty, why she seemed to hate the sky to which the woman answered that the sky was too calm. This and other bizarre replies got many ponggos worried about her true identity.

Rena, who was very saddened by her brother's departure, supposed that the lone traveler must have lost someone close to her. She knew very few things about humans, but among them was that they considered black as the colour of mourning. The elf had little to do during the evening she first saw the other traveler and she had the strange feeling to have seen her before. She decided to call out to her, just to be certain wether her hunch was true or not.

"Good evening."
"Ah, good evening."
Rena immediately recognized her, even if her appearance had changed a lot and her voice seemed to be half-muted by some invisible curse. Rena didn't dare to ask her what had happened to her during the few weeks that had separated them, it was probably for the best.
"Tureen? It's good to see you again."
"Rena. You've gotten stronger, that's good."
The priestess weakly smiled to the elf archer, who got even more worried about whatever had happened to her in such a short amount of time, but the words evaporated in her mind before crossing her mouth.
"How...have you been?"
"Oh...I've been better, I suppose it's the same for you."
Lara chuckled. "You're right about that. Well, I don't want you to seem suspicious in front of all these ponggos, they seem rather wary of me."
"I must go somewhere else, farewell, Rena."
The black-haired priestess closed the notebook she had been writing her memories in the naiad's language and went towards her room.

Last edited:
Dust
Day 3.
Since the start of the experiment. Since then the dosage has increased again. From four shots to 7. Skin and muscle are already changing to accommodate the excessive amounts of dark El. X-ray analysis show that the bones of the subject have become denser and much more resilient to damage from our earlier experiments. Dark spots worry us a little, but they might be a byproduct of the experiment.

Day 5.
Subject was questioned about his follower from before, a Henir's disciple. He responded saying that he was killed in action, due to a tough foe appearing. The disciple had sacrificed his life in order to save the Commander from harms way to make way to the demons cause. The higher ups doubt his word, saying that it has flaws, but without further proof they had nothing to suspect him by.

Day 6.
Subject has starting to increase in mass after we increased the dosage yet again to 10. From previous exams, it seems the subject is having a harder time to accept the new form of dark El. His body is starting to reject part of it, probably due to the excess of negative energy. His chains are starting to cause us trouble, we might need to ask to separate the two of them for a while.

Day 10.
Subject has become more aggressive than usual. Not to mention that his skin started to darken from his arms and legs, both have stopped around shoulder and kneecaps. His eyes are starting to change and glow a clear golden color. Today, we thought about letting a succubus to distract him. She was nearly attacked, but he forced himself not to for the sake of his ally. Next time, do not let the succubus Agatha near him again. He whispered to her something, but in his position, nothing can get him to be released earlier than before.

Day 12.
Subjects skin started to bleed profoundly today. It seems injecting him with more than 16 dosages of this new substance is the limit that his body can take. His hair has changed color again, now the tips of his hair are white, the rest is black and it has grew in length as well, covering his eyes. The black in his shoulders spiked towards his eyes, it formed somewhat of a tattoo that can't be removed by any means. On a more positive note, recent tests show that his strength has increased tremendously, probably surpassing General Scar, however the bad news is that the subject now asks to return him his partner, the chains.

He threatens to harm us the same way we have harmed him. As a scientist, those are empty threats. But as an old acquaintance of his, I am scared that he might speak the truth with the recent developments he has achieved.

Day 13.
Subjects chains escaped our clutches and returned to them. Upon contact, the weapon changed form and held blade like edges at the outer part of them, while the inner part was blunt for their owners safety. The dark spots from before were discovered today, apparently the subject had previously absorbed a corrupted dark energy that then installed itself into them, granting the user enhanced properties. I fear that the liquid dark El that we injected into him has improved the old energy and improved his well being beyond what he was suppose to achieve. This further proves from the fact he hasn't been following our every order.

Most of our older subjects become puppets to us, to test and test, not feeling pain whatsoever. But those eyes of his, they are different from our other patients. Unlike them, he still has life in them, which he shouldn't have. His body is tainted, his spirit darken. So why is it that his mind still resists? Is this the will that we've heard about him? The will to endure everything no matter the pain, no matter the burden?

One thing is for certain. His battle style changed, he looks more like an animal. His previous opponent, an armored magma titan from Scar's forces named Berserker Armaggedon, was annihilated by him in less than a minute. Despite the speed, we were able to record his ways and we can tell that he has become more cunning, deadlier and more powerful than he ever was. We still haven't removed the body that was etched on the practice wall.

Day 14.
This is the last day that the subject will stay with us and with our latest intel, we can definitely say that he is more than ready to equip the new armor, dubbed wolf armor. If now without the armor he's strong, I'm terrified to see how powerful he'll become with it. After all, that armor is a very dangerous thing. Able to sting their teeth into the flesh of a demon and send them into a rampage, not distinguishing between friend and foe. Apparently, the gem that was melted on the armor has the power to awaken the beast of darkness from the wearer and we've seen it go on a few times with our own.
I fear on saying this, but we of the science department have seen Commander Dusts beast of darkness in only two occasions. His presence that emits on him sends chills down the spine of us all, but with that being staring at us, we could hear our own heartbeat. It scares us to that point seeing Commander Dust alone, but with that thing? Anyone outside of the science department was questioned about what was in the building, all we got as response was anxiety, fear.

I just hope that the commander can control himself, if not we'll have to rely on Ran, who will monitor him from here and make sure he is in a leash with that sealing symbol on his hand.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As Dust left the science department for the first time in two weeks, he couldn't help but feel betrayed by the kind he's desperately trying to aid. Even if it was to further his own strength, it was as if they stabbed him on the back and let the poison take effect.

For those two hellish weeks, his body wouldn't stop bleeding from the drastic changes that it was having. He only took some comfort from his chains and from a succubus that would tend his wounds. The way he almost attacked Agatha didn't sit well on him either, the dark El certainly changed him there for a brief second, but he was able to regain control before anything escalated too far.

And through all those times, Ran was smirking every time that a new change happened on him. It made his blood boil and to think that he would be waiting by the portal to Feita to see him off into the battlefield with the wolf armor.

As he arrived at the demonic blacksmith, the best smith for the military force Actoni.

"So, the commander shows his face to me." He looked at him from top to bottom and could only nod. "Yes... That aura that you're releasing... Those enhanced muscles... They are perfect for my wolf armor. Donne it and release some mana into it, making it question his master and fight with you. Only when you've proved it and your darkest self can you use it to its full potential."

He did as he asked, but before putting it, he took a look of the armor. The helmet was shaped as wolf's head with multiple layers of metal overlapping each other. The armor was the same, almost looking like scales of a dragon. The gauntlets looked more like claws and the boots were made so that it was well made for anyone or any demon to wear. Looking inside, he noticed thin barbs and spikes retracted into the layers.

"Before you ask, let me explain about those. Bearing the armor means suppressing your fear and pain, meaning whatever limitations you have right now will be unlocked, however, if your body gets damaged in the process, the armor will act on itself and stab those barbs and spikes to correct it without you feeling a thing. Of course... That means that you'll bleed to death, or so it would seem beforehand. With the new melted gem, the armor can regenerate a bit of your wounds, enough so that you won't bleed out, but you can still die. Be careful while using it." He warned him as Dust wore the armor.

As soon as he did, he was suddenly attacked with a wave of anger onto him. With limitations off, a murderous aura roared from him, purple lightning erupted from him as the armor changed shape to accommodate him. It shrunk down in size and released steam from it as the helmet shrunk and then changed into a more skull feature with horns pointing forward, from the back of the skull the helmet let his hair flow backwards before snapping it, only having the hair in front of his eyes being acceptable.

While still in this state, the blacksmith armed himself with his hammer in hopes to fend of against the berserk rage that the new commander might have. But slowly, the intensity in the aura diminished but not entirely, he looked at him and saw a dangerous red glint in both eye sockets however, it made no move to attack him.

"So this is the power of the wolf armor. No... The rebels armor." Dust commented, being in full control of the armor and his beast of darkness. His skull helmet retracted to show his face, yet the red glint in them was still there. In that time, he started dress his purple cloak with no sleeves that just cut on his legs and under the armor he had dark pants with red stripes around them, he also wore a purple shirt with various cuts on it. His chains wrapped around nicely on his new gauntlets.

"I-Impossible! No one has been able to tame the negative energies of their being!" Actoni was shocked to see the commander in such a calm, but dangerous state.

"That's because they haven't come to terms with themselves. They hold greed, while I hold something that surpasses that. Change." He left the blacksmith with those ominous words and passed Ran, waiting patiently for his return.

"My, how that suits you well. If Karis would see you, she would probably try to take her seal back from me, but a deal is a deal. You're mine, commander... Until the day that you die."

"Or until you die." Dust thought to himself as he saw the portal in front of him. "I'm going, looking from here, I can already tell that a one sided massacre is going on. Don't you dare interfere." He warned his 'despicable' commander as he passed to the other side.

"I would never do such a thing." He mocked while sitting down on a chair and saw the show unfold to his amusement.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As soon as he passed the portal, the soldiers waiting for their new commander saluted, they were surprised on Dust's appearance.

"Commander Dust! Congratulations on your promotions!" One of them spoke but was quickly silenced as he looked down at the battlefield.

"How many have we lost and who are we up against." He ordered them and they nervously answered.

"We've lost a quarter of our defensive forces in the last two weeks and as of now, we might have lost the other quarter. We probably have only half of our forces to protect this tactical place. Right now, we're facing the dragons that we've been looking for, by your orders before Berthe died, but it seems that they've killed our recon squads. We're also being pushed by two individuals before hand."

"New information has arrived! Looks like humans are aiding the dragons and one of them have ties to us demons!"
One of the information gathering glitters reported.

"Your countermeasures against the dragons, what are they."

"We've installed demonic cannons, sir! It seems they are wary of them, we even got a lucky shot onto one of them and broke their wing, but besides that we're really stretching, even our attacks don't seem to affect the crimson colossus." That was their report.

"Position 15 of our cannons in a 48º angle towards them, let the glitters still fighting in the defensive line be your distraction to buy our forces some time to prepare. I've already called in reinforcements to aid us better protect our position. Once ready, fire the cannons in a two second delay each shot." He instructed them as he went at the edge of the tower.

"And what of you, commander?" He asked curious.

"I'm going to personally meet them, in the bloodiest way possible. By taking their dragon leaders life." His purple aura flared up, stirring the lightning from before. The feeling of fear was creeping on his soldiers expressions as this was the first time that they've seen Dust act so merciless. Without a second delay, he jumped at high speed forward, his helmet closing around him as he speared himself towards the black dragon. His murderous intention could be felt in the battlefield.

Late Late NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029 Phant0m Phant0m

Ash
Ash was caught again in a dark space as the voices echoed,
"He has appeared. One who will try and rival your power." The voice said, Ash gasped as he returned to reality. "From there.." Ash looked towards the cannons that where adjusting there positioning. "Cai Er return home, I don't want you caught in this mess." Ash said as he casted a spell towards Cai Er, raising her hand she tried to stop Ash but he was too quick.

Ash raised a hand towards the cannons direction, throwing spears of light at them as they exploded on contact.
"I can feel my blood boiling..the war in me is dancing!" Ash returned to his regular armored state. Ares Armored.

Ash rushed forward Ax swinging as he bashed his shield into the faces of demons sending them flying.
"You demons really sparked the blood in me!" The flash in Ash's eyes could be seen shining through the helmets opening as he saw an individual up ahead commanding the demons. "I'll burn your demons to a crisp." Ash said, as he walked forward the ground below him left burnt marks with every step, slowly Ash's body began to rise to high temperatures as his shield and Ax took a hot red look to them. "Painful War." Blasting out the energy, the demons caught in the radius turned to ash as Ash let out a vicious war cry.
Fume Fume Late Late

Suddenly, he felt eyes were trained on him.

Cornelius paused for a second from supporting the dragons, looking up ahead at the army. He squinted his eyes to see that an armored figure was starting to head at them at high speed. Already he senses the danger, Cornelius felt it at the tip of his numerous scales. The black dragon inhaled to let out a loud roar that rumbled the earth below.

"Athena, blind," Cornelius said quickly to the light dragon.

Athena perked up after swinging her tail to smack a dozen of demons away from them. Her eyes shifted from each demon, having six of them was an easy task to get through them all. She quickly finds the man that Cornelius was referring to, positioning herself up the front of the dragons and had her wings spread out the farthest they can. The dragon hissed in pain at her broken wing yet the three were fine to act as a shield. She focused her energy on her wings as they started to glow bright, blinding anyone looking in their direction.

"Xavier, the two mages, I think we're going to be in a tough spot. An ominous enemy is approaching our way, a dangerous one in which I believe it aims to take us down the best way it can. We need someone to push back these soldiers and destroy those cannons as we shift our attention to this individual. If it tries to attack you, Aragorn got your back covered to stop him from doing so," Cornelius ordered the two. "Just don't look behind...no matter what."

Xavier's lips went thin when Cornelius assigned them a job. He looks at Aisha and she looked nervous herself yet she nodded her head, ready to go.

"Just don't fall too behind," she scoffed, almost offering a challenge.

"I don't plan on it," Xavier mumbled and the two dive into battle, going around Athena and her wings and focus on what's in front of them.

They went around to focus on the demons who were trying to move out of the way of the light. Athena doesn't seem to plan at aiming at the demons, only the one that is charging forward at them. It made it easier for them to pluck those out who were trying to recover back their sight, Xavier knocking them out brain dead as Aisha sent out a magic missile to hit multiple of enemies as she works on those who dodge away from the skill attack. Phantom did his very best to serve as a supportive ally. Meanwhile, Aragorn was close by, often acting as a shield for the three whenever the demons seem to find a chance to strike. Aragorn as well shouted out warnings for incoming cannons as they move closer, the three humans would easily dodging away or often pulling up a demon to take their place as Aragorn simply boost himself up in the air and letting out flames at those who tried to lunge at the three.

As for the other dragons, they were ready themselves. Cornelius had Octavia at a good distance from where he stands, Athena keeping up her light until she was given the word. Cornelius glared at his enemy, not afraid of death. He already knows how it felt long before, he was ready for it back then, and he is still ready for it to come. His claws dig into the ground and let out another frightening roar, his scales flaring up in a purple hue.

NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029 Fume Fume Phant0m Phant0m

Lento
He was approaching the battlefield when a blinding light forced him to stop and close his eyes. He formed a dome of mana around him to sense the path he had to take without looking in front of him and he marched on until a mass of deformed shadows, whose shape were close to be glitter soldiers, were inside his mana field. They didn't seem to notice him and the light was getting even brighter behind his closed eyelids. He took out his weapon and took down at least a dozen before falling back, realizing he was very close to a dragon. Once behind the beast, light levels returned to normal and he opened his eyes to see a blacm dragon charge an attack he had barely the time to evade.
"That was a close one"
The black dragon was now at his left and he noticed a red-haired boy on the dragons back accompanied by Aisha. He was glad to see that Velder's magician had recovered from her wounds, but this battle would certainly put her in danger again. He looked around to see the demon girl from before falling back as the armoured man charged forward, attacking the demon forces without mercy, a healer of sorts was supporting them and the dragons. Lento extended the reach of his mana field and noticed a human-like figure covered in a powerful armour, an evil aura emanated from him. He had to be their commander. Lento had to alert the others, no matter how hoarse his voice would sound to them.
"A...Teemon Gommander ease adroaching us. Dee gareful, he has an ermour powered by the Duck El."

"It's hard to remember exactly how to recreate the syllables without hearing them, but I think I pronounced them all perfeclty."

NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029 Fume Fume Phant0m Phant0m Late Late

Last edited:
"What an annoying light..." Dust mumbled as he blitzed through his forces, his armor clanking madly as he cocked his hand backwards. In a single motion, he decapitated one the working wings of the dragon glowing a brilliant light. It roared in pain, before a large chunk of flesh from her side was devoured by the stray razor chains from him, scales and a pigment of bone dropped down on the floor.

The demons, seeing their new commander for the first time and being able to successfully wound a dragon in a matter of seconds increased their morale, increasing their attacks two fold and releasing a thundering war cry.

"To think I wanted to form an alliance with you dragons... I'm not giving you the opportunity to leave here unscathed. Mark my words." He warned coldly while jumping with such force to crack the floor from place to place, getting closer to the dragons in the back and the leader. His movements were completely unpredictable, the aura on him flared even stronger than before, the eye sockets left behind a red trail, unnerving even the most composed soldier in the demon kind.

A dragon roared as he tried to shield the other two dragons, ramming forward with a claw up.

"Out of my way!!" He shouted as he gave a heavy punch to the dragons chin, making his head snap upwards before grabbing the claw holstering the whole weight of the flying reptile and slamming it violently on the floor before throwing it to the side of a wall, it's arm broken in more ways than one.

Running forward, the other dragon put itself in front to protect its leader, but the demon clad in menacing armor vanished from its sight, only to hear the painful scream of her leader being pummeled to the side brutally.

There. Was. No. Mercy.

The demon commander grabbed both wings by the back and forcefully ripped them off in an instant, the dragon retaliated by jumping backwards and crushing his opponent. But it did little to no effect as he was drilled on the back with both fists crashing on its spine, before he jumped on its head and slammed it against the wall, then he brutally bashed the dragons left eye over and over and over and then grabbed it and threw it to the sidelines.

But he wasn't done yet, with his chains he enveloped the dragons right arm and violently cut it off of his body. There was blood everywhere as scales, bones and discarded limbs sprayed on the wake of the new demon commander.

With a mighty roar, he yelled into the sky, fueled by nothing more than to avenge the lives that were taken today by these insignificant reptiles and the foolish that tried to fight back against his new forces.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Yes! Yes! Magnificent! Keep fighting, my little slave. Fight and make sure to deliver them the message that no matter what, us demons are not to be taken lightly. We're here to take what is theirs!"
Ran laughed to himself amused of the show, he couldn't help but smile through the efforts that the science development team made. Maybe now they proved themselves well to not die today.

Late Late MementoDei MementoDei NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029 Phant0m Phant0m

Ash
Ash turned back to see the commander had moved, the sight before his eyes was a massacre of the dragons Xavier brought to the battlefield. Ash readied his Ax, brusting with a lunge Ash in the blink of an eye slammed his shield against the armored demon, pushing him a few meters back, tge armored demon looked barley phased by his charge. A fire burned within Ash, he wouldn't stand by as his allies where slaughtered.
"I don't know who you are but, I don't think you belong over here" Ash said. As he rushed the man slamming him into the ground before he raised him above his head chucking deeper into the ground forming a small crater.
Fume Fume

Phantom was panting as he kicked a demon away and cutting it in half with his scythe. The priest was clumsy at first, leaving a mound of demons bleeding out in his path with poorly swung moves of his scythe, but he felt some sort of improvement. The glowing fushia blade of Phantom's magic scythe hid inside the chest of another demon before he flung the body into its comrade.

"I think I might-" Phantom was about to think aloud when he heard a dragon screaming. The priest's blood ran cold. He was all too familiar with a scream like that, so full of agony that Phantom could feel it rattle in his bones. He turned slammed the butt of his scythe into a demon's skull and was about to turn around to look at the source of the scream but he was forcefully looking forward.

No. Your fight is in front of you. Use your mana. The demons deserve to suffer my wrath, Xiopetec hissed.

Phantom twirled his scythe and he slammed its end on to the ground. "Dark Pulse," He hissed in a serpentine manner. The end of the scythe's handle flashed a deep violet and it surged out, slamming into several demons within 20 feet of the priest. The demons that were hit recoiled from the contact with the magic. Phantom's left eye that was glowing a bright fushia and he gave a crooked grin. "Oh yeah. I got this!"

Late Late NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029 Fume Fume

"You don't know, but we've met before... Remember the Tree of El?" He asked as he rose from the ground slowly and made the enemies weapon rise as well with the lightest of efforts. "The massacre you did at my comrades from then and now... If anything, YOU do not belong here! Slave of the gods!!" He angrily replied releasing more energy around him, the friction between his aura and his own energy generated sparks of ominous lightning and gave a heavy straight at the warriors chest.

He skidded a few meters away, with the mark of his fist imprinted on it. With extreme speed, Dust hopped from side to sided around the colossus and gave quick heavy strikes in various points of his enemy before wrapping him in his chains and throwing him to the side of destroyed wall.

Jumping onto a destroyed cannon with a spear embedded of the warrior, he gripped it, feeling slight numbing on his right arm. Upon closure inspection, the spear was releasing harmful waves of energy up his arm, yet the armored demon felt nothing and threw it against the crimson colossus.

NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029

Ash
Ash was surprised by the dent in his armor as he stood up, "I was never the play thing of a god, I am the god itself." Ash slammed his foot into the ground as Ash caught the spear absorbing back the energy he put into it, "My mission is to fix a goddess mistake! You being one, I shall annihilate your exsistance." Ash ditched his weapons and went in for a power punch as he struck deep into the mans armor, channelling his aura Ash released it sending a powerful wave of energy through his opponents body. "You must be the boy Rena was looking for, Dust. Equip [Lancer]. Land Destroyer!" Switcging out armor sets Ash pushed Dust back as he pulled out his long sword ramming it into the ground sending a wave of Earth and Lighting magic towards Dust.
Fume Fume

Hearing her name from his mouth just fueled his anger even more, which made him release an unusually high energy from within. With his chains revolving around his knuckles he pummeled the earth, releasing a very powerful energy wave forward, countering the wave and overpowering it. The land shook by the collision of both powers.

"Don't you dare speak her name!! Useless god!!!" He roared as he blitzed forward and rammed into him before grabbing his helmet and bending it with the strength of his hand, dragging him through the floor at high speed and then throwing him.

Condensed energy formed at the tip of his horns before unifying it into a ball of dark energy.

"Rebellion of the Damned!" With a shout he gathered two more spheres in each hand and released it all into a single point where the colossus was. He could see the body went airborne high in the air.

Ash
Ash recovered himself in the air by calling upon his wings. He could feel the hit, if it wasn't for using the power of henir he would've taken a meaner hit. "Your a fool who let demons consume you." Ash felt as the power of henir consumed his armor, turning into a black and baby blue color. He raised his hand as the sky filled with runes. "Lance Fall Corruption."
Fume Fume

As the armored commander looked at the sky, the amount of runes increased in size and quantity. In any other situation, he would've went into cover, but his armor repressed his fear, his caution and he simply rushed forward, his body being coated in a powerful ominous energy. His hands now leaving behind trails of purple.

"The demons? Consume!? They are desperate! WE are desperate! All because you gods simply toy with our lives like nothing! No more I say! I swore fifty years ago, in that bloody cursed day, that I'd get rid of all of you! And I'll start with you, God of War!" He rushed right under his enemy and charged energy at the palm of his hands, a small orb grew in size and density, not to mention that his chains were aiding in the formation of the sphere. "But first, Berthe's crew comes on top and I won't let you take their lives that were under his wing!" With the sphere completely charged, being the size of a large boulder, he aimed up at the sky and released a thundering roar.

"Splintering Cannon!" Tens of thousands of spheres released from the original sphere and they were aimed straight at the runes and the enemy.

Ash
Ash looked at him, shaking his head. "I did not have hand in making this world, I came to help it from the goddess who sealed me away from stepping in her path, unlike her. Aura barrier" A shield of his aura formed around Ash as he fired off the lances as they consumed the spheres fired at him. "If you think killing humans to help the demons in your time of need is the answer, then your wrong!" Ash turned into a flash as he empowered his spear with the elemental power of lighting. "My daughter is a demon, you act like all demons are allied! You destroyed her home in your struggle for power!" Ash beat in Dust with his spear as he gripped chunks of Dusts armor, Ash was beginning to burn up as his armor began to reach temperatures in the 200°C, "I treat all of you the same! But the moment I stepped foot on this battlefield and saw how your troops murdered children, I was not going to stand by and watch this world end." Ash ripped off Dusts shoulder plate as his armors gaulets began to change into claws with bright orange tips, the eye sockets on Ash's helmet glowed red brightly. "So it begins."
Fume Fume

Xavier felt his blood run cold at the sound of the screams. He looks back briefly to see that someone had broken through the dragons, doing more damage than the demon army could ever do. His fists tightened up at the sight, Athena shrieking out loud in pain as her vocals start to go out of control, harming anyone standing close by her that can cause their ears to explode. Even though they were at a safe distance, Xavier instinctively covered his own ears. It hurts either way and it was a good thing the demons were affected by this. He watched how the yellow dragon tried to help her friends yet the cannon hit her on the side of her head, knocking her out.

Aragorn felt the worse as well, the dragon cursing out in pain for his arm. He swiftly took off to the skies despite the injury and shouted in worry for Cornelius as the dark dragon received his judgment.

Cornelius' groaned out, breathing out hard and heavy. He had trouble standing up now that his wings and arm was gone. Though his spirits didn't die out. Octavia quickly acted as she gave out a strong beat of her wings, turning the atmosphere cold and dense. Her energy travels towards Cornelius and a protective coat wraps around the weakened dragon. Cornelius used this to absorb the energy to stop the bleeding, progressing slowly and steadily. Yet the dragon furiously turns his head at his comrades, his single eye showing in anger.

"Don't worry about me, keep pushing forward!" Cornelius yelled angrily, slamming his good fist down on the ground. "Remember the damn plan!"

Both Aragorn and Octavia gave uneasy looks yet as the general was busy, they went ahead to aid the humans who were busy with the army. Cornelius hissed as he tried to get up, flopping back down as his nerves were correcting through what he has left now. Eventually, his eyes traveled to a man who tried to warn them, confused by his words yet annoyed.

Meanwhile, Xavier's blood began to pump hot and fast. He was angry, angry what he just witnessed and angry at the fact he was unable to protect them from such savage harm. Perkisas began to laugh in his head. Xavier wasn't sure if Perkisas was mocking at the dragons yet it made him more furious.

"Well, that's really a shame. I didn't think the demons would have someone like this to handle out the dragons," Perkisas sneered, letting out chuckles.

"Shut up," Xavier snapped, sending a fiery punch at a demon which the soldier knocked over several others. Komodo was busy zipping through the demons at a speed of a fast wind, landing deep cuts into the arteries that cause the demons to fall over in pain.

"What? It's interesting, isn't it? I say it's rather impressive...the dragons are buying the fifth one lots of time, eheheh."

Xavier blinked at Perkisas' words and spotted something odd. The vines were snaking around the battlefield, tieing to each other up and crawling forward, as if it was forming a large circle. It was going all around the edges of the fight, stretching further out even to close off any routes of escape. He had no idea how long this has been doing but everyone was so busy with the fight.

Ivy was setting it up to finish the army all at once.

"Everyone, keep on focusing to push them back!" Xavier shouted at his group. He was glad to see that Octavia and Aragorn came to them to aid their battles, knowing that they need all the help they can get.

"Hell, that's what we been doing!" Aisha shouted back as she sent out thunderbolts from the tip of her staff.

"No, work faster! The dragons already got something going and we need to make sure it is successful!" Xavier demanded, looking up at the two flying dragons.

Both of them nodding, splitting up now to let out a breath of fire and ice at either side of the field to stop the demons from trying to move around the danger. Both were very wary of the roots and vines, avoiding to damage the plant barrier.

"I don't know, they all seem pretty motivated after their leader nearly destroyed those dragons," Aisha said, her voice unsure.

Xavier whipped his head to glare at the mage, his fists tightened up. For a moment, the girl thought the boy will attack her but his words say differently. "Trust me." His voice was steady and hard, having determination. Aisha bit her tongue from saying anything else, slowly nodding her head and letting out a small sigh. "Good then." Xavier whistled Komodo to return back to him, the dragon never missing a beat as he flew back to his trainer. Komodo wraps himself around Xavier's arm, staring at his trainer with eagerness. Xavier's fists let out a fire burst of energy and he took in a deep breath. He slams both of his fists together as he entered in awakening mode.

His appearances shifted at the burst of energy, the leather-like armor hardens up like scales and being covered by a fire energy. Komodo's energy was transferred right over to Xavier, giving the boy a few dragon features such as his eyes and the gauntlets becoming larger. The fire energy shifted to form dragon spikes running down his back and forming a tail which whipped around multiple bursts of fire. His armor extended out to protect more of his body and granted a mask around Xavier's bottom face which almost resembles a dragon's jaw. As he was Perkisas' vessel, he was as well granted a crown that goes around the back of his head and the tips jutted out upwards to the sky almost like horns.

"Bless us your power, Red King," Xavier said as his voice was shifted to a deep tone. He slammed a fist down to send a ripple of energy towards Phantom and Aisha, both receiving a temporary boost of Perkisas' energy.

Aisha gasped as an image of Perkisas fierce gaze flashed before her eyes and felt a powerful roar that rattled through her body, giving her immense energy that she didn't know Xavier has been carrying. Though strangely, the dragon's gaze lingered longer on Aisha, staring at her as if the dragon knew her somewhere yet it quickly left within seconds. She noticed a red aura surrounding the three of them, the demons jumping back in surprise as the aura was stinging them.

Xavier felt the tattoo on his back burning with power, knowing that this was probably the first time he went to awakening mode with Perkisas awake inside of him. Though it was not only burning in power but in pain.

'W-what?'

"Don't forget you're still in my trials, boy. When you accepted my power, you signed a contract that you will go through the consequences of receiving my power. Of course, the pain will stop, if you pass my final trial," Perkisas growled. "You're on your second, you can imagine passing this one will only bring the worse to you. Don't forget I don't give these things up so easily."

'Right...of course.' Xavier rolled his eyes, ready to use his strength to aid his friend from below.

"Let's knock them dead."

Xavier was first to move and with Komodo's current attribute combined, he moved fast. "Avarice Onslaught!" His gauntlet glows red as he delivered a powerful punch towards the demons. The aura surrounding him reacted to form large claws which stretched outwards to further out the attack, hitting multiple of demons as Xavier's speed doubled the rate after using the skill.

Aisha didn't want Xavier to do all the work as she managed to memorize a couple of spells as she wants to dish out as much damage as possible. Aisha used one of her mana potions and went ahead to sent out a magic missile. She then leaps out into the air to let out a ranged attack. "Lightning Shower!" Bolts of electricity came crashing down on the demons, stunning them which allows Xavier to knock them out dead and pushing them further back with speed. They were being successful at the rate they are going, Aragorn and Octavia keeping up from trapping them in and waiting until the final vines were in place.

NinthSomnus9029 NinthSomnus9029 Fume Fume MementoDei MementoDei Phant0m Phant0m

Lento
He knew that fighting with such a numeric disadvantage would end in the most powerful ones being taken down first. After that, it would only be a matter of time until the rest would end up exhausted from a prolonged fight. If they wanted to win, they had to reduce their disadvantage as soon as possible. The small group of defenders and demons had ignored his presence, which was very positive, since they wouldn't expect a sneak attack coming from him. He sensed that some glitters necromancers were forming a distortion in space, similar to Lara's gate to her dimension. He evaded attacks from allies and enemies alike and dashed behind enemy lines, killing some archers before they could see what had hit them. Although he hated his need for mana, he fed on some of the demons' mana to continue to dash through the scattered demon forces, destroying two cannons in the process, until he reached the group of glitters that were forming a portal towards what looked to be the demon world. The biggest glitter, who was visibly a necromancer, turned around to face him and ordered something. His mana field sensed the movement of a swift assassin jump from behind him and he evaded the poisoned blade that was meant to hit him. Other assassins popped out of the shadows and surrounded him. He transformed his mana field into a shield to sustain the glitter attacks as he parried an attack from one as three others made their blades clash and let sparks out once they clashed against his shield. He swung his blade and poured a weak quantity of mana unto it and injured weakly the four opponents that were near him while pushing the rest back. His opponents quickly formed arrows made of mana and fired a volley of them, hitting him. He grunted in pain before slowly transforming the arrows into energy that healed his wounds. He wouldn't be able to do it forever, since that conversion took away a good part of his stamina. Knowing the demons' natural control over magic, they would now enchant their weapons with more mana to kill him off. He had to rely on her, it was the only way.

"Lara, sealing your energy away isn't the most efficient use for it. You're not even using it now."
"Oh? You've gotten into that much trouble to criticize what I do with my power? Who are you fighting against?"
"At least twelve glitter assassins and more demons will soon come through a portal if I -"

Lento ducked the hidden blade of an assassin that leaped towards him and he countered the demon's strike with a powerful slash of his own. The demon fell down and Lento absorbed a part of his mana to sustain the volley of arrows that was coming his way. Two arrows managed to pierce his defence. He frowned but continued to fight, hoping that the arrows would slowly dissolve into the air as time passed. He could only dissolve that mana two more times before falling exhausted.
"Fighting in a world with so little mana in its air is harder, isn't it?"

Her tone was slightly mocking and that angered him more. He didn't sense in time an assassin get through his barrier and it managed to stab him in the back. Lento turned around and, just as the assassin was leaping back, he jumped above the demon and knocked him down with a powerful kick, absorbing almost all its mana in the process. This healed his wounds and the arrows planted in his shoulders also disappeared, allowing him to close partially his wounds. He wouldn't be able to hold to his claymore and fight with all his power as long as the wounds weren't completely closed. The portal was now almost completely open, he had to finish it in one strike. Lento hated absorbing any souls, but it was the only way he could hope to defend Feita. He focused the most of his power to absorb the mana of those assassins he had killed and ten orbs of light began to turn around him before touching his shoulders and back, cleansing the poison the blade had put into his body and closing completely the wound the arrows had left in his shoulders. He knew his weapon marked his opponent's mana, but he knew there were more orbs than demon assassins laying dead at his feet.

"This is the power of a Dark Priest, I unlocked part of your own power. What happens to you after this is none of my concern."
Lento felt a new wave of power flow through his veins, he felt ready to annihilate his enemies and a smirk momentarily crooked his face before it returned to his usually serious expression. He wasn't here to destroy, he was here to protect. The power of souls, like Lara had explained before to him, was beyond any other source of power like mana but it also was accompanied by the soul's desire of revenge after being condemned to slowly disintegrate instead of going to the after-life. She had also explained how she, after absorbing more than a thousand souls in all the dimensions she had been in, had slowly began to lose control over the souls' cry for revenge. She had added that it was probably the reason why Henir had erased her memories between each world. Lento released some of the overflowing energy in an energy wave that repelled the third volley of arrows coming for him and maintained the remaining dozen of assassins twenty meters away from him. His hair had turned white and one his eyes turned completely violet. Lento maintained his mana field easier in place and saw that more glitter were coming not from the portal but from the north east, probably where some of the demon squadrons were fighting. It was a group of necromancers who spread a cloud of mana devouring mist around the rest of the assassins. This was his natural counter, it was as if the demons already knew his weaknesses even after only fighting him for less than half an hour. He poured a strong wave of mana into his claymore's blade and the blade became enchanted with the same poison the glitters had put in his veins. the poison mist crystallized into a green blade that increased the reach of his weapon by five meters. He felt the tip of the magical enhancement pierce a body and the immobilized shadow of an assassin in the mist was enough to confirm that he had killed one. He didn't need any more power, so he simply shook of the corpse of his blade, watching it fall ungraciously on the ground.

Silence surrounded him. He couldn't extend the reach of his field without being affected by the mana absorbing mist. Without his ears, he was as good as a blind man trying to forge a blade for the first time. He looked behind him and saw that the portal had been completely open. The worse was coming towards him. He dashed forward at a supersonic speed and finished the circle of lesser necromancers that maintained the portal. The head priest however, teleported behind him and pushed him back from the altar where the portal stood. Lento coughed, he felt his strength leave him, his heart had been pierced by a pillar of that cursed purple mist that drained mana away from him. The giant glitter maintained the mist controlled to stay inside Lento's flesh and stood in front of him, laughing.

"At this rate...I'll be knocked down in an instant. I can't lose, I need to protect Feita."
Lento focused his remaining strength in the palm of his hand and formed a knife of energy that pierced the Glitter's guts and formed a weak chain of mana that transferred the glitter's power into him. The mist was growing wildly as its caster lost his power. Lento grunted, he was gaining too little mana for what the spell was draining from him. Then, the mist began to dissolve into the air, letting out most of his mana into the dome he had formed so it made it easier for him to bring his mana back. The glitter coughed a dark and thick liquid from his mouth and fell down, wounded and exhausted as Lento dissolved the chain and the knife and absorbed the mana he had used back. The portal was closing down, but a violet glow inside it allowed him to see at least another hundred glitters, gargoyles and golems coming straight to destroy Feita.

"Dark Priests take their power from mana from the living and the dead, you've stepped into a bad territory for you."
Lento swung his blade around as the remaining assassins began to leap from behind and killed them in one slice, forming a crescent moon made of blood before the remaining eight assassins' corpses fell around him. He held his blade strongly as the purple mist around him began to close in and the glitter cavalry marched on to defeat him.

He gripped the spear and overpowered him, before kicked him to the side. Now that his shoulder plate was removed, the excessive wounds were clearly showing and the armor slowly repaired itself by stabbing various barbs in his flesh, using the users essence to accelerate the process.

"You think one person can do everything!? For more than sixty years I've been trying my damn hardest to make the humans that I've visited to surrender under my gaze, most were compliant enough and were granted protection under me, but I can't do much when I'm just a slave under the higher ups! You think these troops have the option or the audacity to take a stand!? They are more afraid to die by the hands of the pentagram than to humans! We are fighting for survival in my squad! To save whatever we can! The others are fighting for themselves, nothing but greed in their eyes!

So before you saying you are treating us equally, you can't take your damn view point onto our side because you have the mentality that every demon that is in the battlefield has sinned in any way possible! That demon that you were with? You think I caused it? You think this crew caused it? Don't blame us for others mistakes, we're already facing our own!!"
A surge of power started to rise in his body, as both anger and body were passing the borders of their chains.

His whole body rattled in strength, making the armor cease his consumption and put everything into offense. His aura finally quenched, releasing only a ominous aura on him. His fists wrapped up in his chains, tempting for more violence.

He rushed forward and gave an almighty punch straight at the gut, taking the air out of him, before releasing uppercut that rattled the helmet and then grabbing one arm and completely bending it backwards. Opening a palm, a small blast was created at the center of his hand and then blew him away in a ruthless way.

Barely containing it, he went on one knee to try and stop that power to be released in his being. It wasn't time yet to go at full power, not yet.

Ash
Ash hung like a lifeless doll from the hit, he could feel the pain run through his body, but it slowly settled down, "You think I see only one side....I've spent months creating my own dimensional plain where I gave demon and human refugees a home." Ash grabbed his arm bending back in place as he growled in pain. "I don't know what you've been through, but I myself was used by the demons" as Ash said this his body turned into it's Transcendence armored state his heated claws grew brighter as Ash growled in fury, "This is what was done to me by the demons Jin and In!" Ash was even faster, stronger as he appeared before Dust clawing this helmet off. "Shadow Fury!" Speeding up even more Ash flashed in circles around Dust clawing away at his armor as it turned to molten metal dripping onto the ground. When he finished Ash round housed Dust into a burning building.
Fume Fume

Oblivio/Carna

He slowly woke up to see the ceiling above him. What had happened while he passed out? Soon, he would find out that a multitude of events had taken place when he was unconscious. When did he wake up exactly? How many days have passed? He suddenly sat up and grimaced at the pain in his body. He couldn't handle the amount of corruption, but now most of it was gone. There was going to be a lot of explanation he needed to hear.

Heavengiver Heavengiver

Now that the armor melted, Dust could finally feel the immense pain coursing through his body, he screamed in anguish as tried to move the debris on him. Slowly and painfully, the armor started to repair itself once more, giving form again, only this time it was improving further with their exchange. Becoming more resilient, stronger and more hungry to the body.

If the molten form was removed, his body would be filled with cuts and bones threatening to stick out. His eyes were bloodshot with the intense burning feel, but one thing triggered in him.

It was the memory of his parents. It finally was recuperated and to make it even more painful, he looked at the sky in that flashback. How he could picture the gods smirking or simply turning their back on him. How the elders hunted him and his family down, how he had to endure everything for weeks! Hunger, fear, anger.

How the anger rose on him. So much that he stood up despite his injuries, not to mention his mark in his chest glowed a faint blue. Most likely Ran ordering him to keep fighting or else it would make things very uncomfortable for him.

The armor reacted to his feelings and started to feed on the excessive energy that he was releasing. All his negative emotions started to amass ten fold, he trembled in place with pain and anguish, but his rage grew even further beyond.

The armor finally regenerated, his wounds slowly were being healed and bones being popped into place. The jaw of the armor opened and a horrifying cry shook the very air, catching his enemy in the defense.

His aura was gone, however. What was etched on him was a very, very threatening spike of energy, that simply grew even further as the battle with the God continued.

Reason left him and only instinct and the powerful emotion of anger was imprinted on him. His chains spread themselves and snakes formed at the very tip of them, before transforming into blades. His eyes glowed a menacing blue color, the red long gone.

"Vastablack!" He screamed into the skies as his entire being was coated with a black wave of energy, sucking in light and power from the surroundings, aiding him further beyond his abilities. Growling like an animal, he rushed forward and attacked, only to be blocked by the enemies weapons, before swiping his legs with his claw like gauntlets and kicking him two feet on the air.

He then gave a multitude of attacks from while he was still airborne and then slammed him on the ground viciously from the head, but he wasn't done yet. He grabbed a leg and slammed him three times on each side and then mercilessly released waves of energy that looked like superpowered cannonballs at point blank. Before making him knee in execution style and swinging a huge overhead fist, with energy sizzling on his arm before releasing a cutting wave of darkness, sending him flying forward.

At the end, he screamed once more gathering more energy that his body ever had.

"You look like you want to say something, girl. Spit it out."

Rain slightly perks up and faces the tracer nervously. He never fails to put her on edge.

"I just thought-!"

A sudden shifting of sheets snaps her head back to the beds. She sees Oblivio sitting up, grimacing at the pain that evidently still surges through his body. At least he's okay, she thinks.

"Rise and shine, buddy. I wouldn't suggest any sudden movements though. That amount of corruption would have killed any other person."

Add rushes to his side with a look she hasn't seen on him before. She gives them a few moments to catch up, but when Add gives Oblivio a folded piece of paper and tells him it's from Dust, her smile is replaced with a frown. The boy demands to know what happened, and Rain takes it upon herself to give him an update.

"We're in Altera, and your commander went back to the demon world. He said since he successfully escorted Add to Altera, he has to go back and continue his duties. Rena isn't taking it too well, but she'll be fine. Raven woke up before you, and we were just waiting on you to recover."

It takes him several minutes to comprehend that. He slowly opens the note and read it silently.

K KizayaTaishuro

Ash
"The boy is being controlled, He has no choice in this matter so it was deemed by fate." The voice in Ash's head said, "I was like him once, when Jin did this to my body, this forsaken armor that I made my own." Ash laid on the ground still looking up, "I may not be a god of this world boy. " Ash stood up holding his arm, His armor slowly began to fade away, "You plan on helping the boy?" One of the voices said. "That power given to him is strong, but like the power given to me, being in control makes it stronger." Ash clawed away at his armor as it vanished. "Awaken...The power that flows through me from the void." The area around Ash darkened, the arm that held the Henir codex glowed a bright blue light as a sword formed in his hand with a gauntlet with the tip of the fingers burning blue, "Awaken...The power that I earned from my seccussor." Then on his other arm the Ares codex glew a bright crimson color as a gauntlet also formed with a red blade.

"Awaken...power passed onto me from my child." His hair turned white and his eyes red as horns formed ontop hid head and six wings 4 white and 2 black formed on his back. "Fully Awoken Theos Machina...." with an explosion of dark,void,elemental and holy energy Ash sent Dust flying, his blade of the void dug deep into Dusts chest absorbing the energy he has in him, Ash could feel the seal of another demon on Dusts body. Targeting this power Ash from a distance fired off multiple blades from the void into Dusts chest chipping away at the seal placed on the boy's soul. "I won't let you demons make another tool that you'll just cast away." Pouring his power into Dusts body he tired his best to rework as much of the seal on the boy as possible as he kept sending him flying further and further inyo the sky. "68%....That should be enough to snap that demons control off him...now to beat him to sleep and let him regain control of his senses." Ash flew into th e sky as he casted Runes thgat called upon chains made of Henirs power. "Regain your senses boy, control that set of armor before it consumes your soul and you hurt those you deem to protect. I won't fail you like Ishmael did. I don't want to put you to rest." Ash said as he hovered in front of the chained Dust who was on a rampage, they stood 300 feet above the air. Ash kept a distance as he looked at the seal on the boy's chest had faded a little, the opening he put in the armor regenerated. "Just like mine huh..seems it was a prototype for his..." Ash said.
Fume Fume

Oblivio/Carna

He read the note in silence. It summarized everything he needed to know and possibly a bit more. Dust had returned to the demons just as Rain had said and his own corruption had been handled, it was just that his body fused with Nasod machinery more. It was called 'Unification'. The note continued a more detailed explanation and also suggestions on what to do next.

Since they were in Altera, the forgotten kingdom of the Nasods was also here. If they were to go to that place, there might be materials and blueprints useful for modifying and completing the Unification mechanism.
It would be wise to go and find it, he thought to himself. There, he could find plenty of things to keep himself occupied. What would he do from there, however? After completing the Unification and strengthening himself, he would have to know what to do. Oh well, I'll find out afterwards...

"I've read the note," he said. "If you don't mind, there is a place we need to go. I need to complete Unification and I know what materials I require. Although there are other things I need to invent as well. We'll have to find the ruins of the Nasod Kingdom."

Heavengiver Heavengiver

"No problem. I know this place like the back of my hand, so allow me to be your guide."

"Hey, just who are you anyway? And why are you following us?"

She feels the eyes of them both piercing into her. What is she still here? Oblivio does interest her a lot, and as a person heavily related to Henir, she wants to know more about him. At this moment, Rena walks into the room, still shaken up by her loss, but a bit relieved that her teammate is awake.

"Oblivio! Thank the El that you're alright."

"Rena, just in time."

"Hey, girl. Explain yourself."

Rain lets loose an intimidating glare, the color of her eyes turning chaotic. "Honestly, you have the impatience of Elsword sometimes. My name is Rain, and I'm an ally for now. That's all I'm giving you."

The tense atmosphere exponentially increases, and Rena swears that Rain's hair is starting to float upwards. Then the singer heaves a sigh, and the room is normal again. Add growls, unable to sate his suspicions about the girl. She turns back to Oblivio and flashes an apologetic smile.

"I'll tell you more about myself later. I'm pretty sure you want to get up and moving after being bed-ridden for so long."

K KizayaTaishuro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back