• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Prison RP

Lord Bradorian

Naughtius Maximus
Exactly what the title says. Maybe think of Prison Break or A Way Out for inspiration. Build a character locked up for crimes he is or isn't guilty for, and follow his survival through prison.

I have literally nothing in mind for this RP besides that basic premise, and want to build the "world" with you. Meaning what year is it, where are we, what power structures exist, whats the state of the prison, etc.

This isn't a romance RP. this isn't a feel good RP. Just a fictional tale of survival while incarcerated. Probably a lot of violence but, no dropping of the soap will occur without fading to black.

I'll play as pretty much everyone else, and probably make your cellmate(s) my main character(s).

I have a talent in writing social structures and environments on a whim, and know a good amount about life in prison. I think I can tell a believable story, with some flair and drama of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back