• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Prison Break ~Interest Check

GlitchQueen

None of us asked to be here. Some of us don’t even deserve to be in this god forsaken prison. Many of us in here are innocent. Some of us, not so much. But to be honest, that’s not important. What’s important is that we want out. Are you in or what?

This roleplay is basically about a group of people that meet in prison and after some time, they end up planning a prison break.

Roles:
  1. Psycho ~ Pretty crazy person that could create a possible distraction if needed. Reserved for: S Shibe
  2. Brain ~ Most intelligent out of the whole group. Reserved for: Remembrance Remembrance
  3. Tough guy/girl ~ Almost everyone is intimidated by them. They’re not afraid to kick somebody's ass. Reserved for: @spidey
  4. Comedian ~ Really goofy person in group. Eases tension with their comedy. Reserved for: Artimerrx Artimerrx
  5. Quiet one ~ No one really knows anything about them because they rarely talk. Taken by: Me
  6. Gossiper/Eavesdropper ~ Knows everything that happens in the prison. Including things that happen with other prisoners, guards, and the prison in general. Usually knows things before anyone else finds out. Reserved for: dazzling dazzling
  7. Hacker ~ Good with technology of any kind. Can hack into basically anything if needed. Reserved for: Peach Tea Peach Tea
If you want to be a guard, you can be a guard, but I will only allow 1-3 guards, but I'd prefer AT LEAST one bad guard.

Rules and everything you need to know will be put in OOC. OOC and Character Sheets (already made) will be made and or post once enough people are interested enough to join. This is simply to see if you are interested. Also... first come, first served.

Do not pay that much attention to the tags. I just put what the roleplay COULD be. This will be YOUR roleplay. I just simply ask that you keep it realistic.

Last edited:
I’ll take up The Brain if possible. Even got a select quote for him;
“You’re the pinkie and I’m the brain.”

Now that we have everyone, minus the guards, I will be posting the OOC and Character Sheet in about 3hrs or less, so be on the look out. If I plan on not posting the OOC and Character Sheet, I will let everybody know ahead of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back