• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern -ˋˏ *.· prismatics ·.* ˎˊ- [aka that one rainbow haired RP]

smolfluffball

Dork #1
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hey there, cool kids!! sammy here, your hopeful to-be GM! B)

rainbow-point.gif

(no, i do not know this girl in this gif, im sorry. also this gif is so cringey and i truly apologize. i am better than this.)

the gif above is lowkey representative of the level of meme-itude and fun i want within the rp (maybe with a dash of cringe, but only a dash), so… if you are looking for an Edgy Sharp Dark Dangerous RP, then- actually, maybe stick around? because looks sure can be deceiving!
(and i put a bunch of thought into this, so give it a shot, perhaps?)

Real talk, guys (proper capitalization incoming): I want this RP to be a fun time for all of us. I know the basic concept of “rainbow haired young adults in a high school (yes, a high school, not college) but with a rebellious twist” is probably uh what? or bleh, whatever, move on to the next one, and if you’re really not interested then that’s alright! Thank you for clicking on this anyway!!

But if you are interested, first off, hello! Thanks for the interest! I’m looking for people (ages 17+) who genuinely like joking around and making memes, yes, but who ALSO like to explore character relationships and mysteries and secrets and who maybe possibly, hopefully, like drama and a bit of violence and rebellion against Society. And who also like a touch of utopian and some sci-fi elements, and maybe some minor George Orwell inspiration. If this sounds interesting to you, then please read on!! I do promise that this RP is not going to be a complete joke, although I encourage fun and jokes about the RP or the characters! Let’s have fun while we bond together and rebel against this rainbow society : )

My lovely co-conspirator and friendly, sometimes chaotic mod is AreSneksSly AreSneksSly ! He’s also kind of co-GM, but he if he knows all the secrets or plans is debatable.
Also hey StaidFoal StaidFoal @Kidzait Paperface Paperface it's up 👀 make sure to read the guidelines please!

• Roshe is a perfect rainbow utopian city. With all of the amenities one could ever need and little to no crime, and great schools and kind neighbors, there’s truly no reason for the inhabitants of the city to worry about the wall that blocks out the rest of the world from them. Every individual in the society of Roshe is at ease with their circumstances and no one questions the bubble that they live inside of, since they have lived in that bubble all of their lives, which is, peculiarly, only about sixty years. The structure of society, where the color of one's hair decides the role one plays, is very easy to accept and keeps everything neat and tidy. No one complains or questions it, so everything is wonderful.

At least, that’s what the leaders of this society would want you to believe. The truth is much different: this society? Sucks. And a lot of people know it and want to change it, but to bring about change would only end in blood or, maybe, death, so no one ever says anything out of fear of punishment. The inhabitants of Roshe know but never speak about what happens to the white-haireds and the rulebreakers. They know that the cameras everywhere are not to ensure their safety, but instead are there to keep an eye on them so that an uprising does not happen. The rules are in place to keep them in line and anyone who even speaks of breaking them disappear for a day or two, then come back later well-behaved and completely oblivious to their disappearance.

All of this is great (or not so great), until the cast of characters, a group of young adults who may or may not have been in college, wake up in a classroom of an abandoned high school. How they got there is mostly unknown or foggy to them (it may have involved kidnapping or deception of some sort), but how they got there soon doesn’t matter because they are told they are going to be the ones to change their society. Rebellion is the plan, says the strange woman in the room who should not exist anymore, and everyone is expected to comply with this plan.

Obviously, this is a problem, but forcing characters together and telling them to work together towards a rebellion against society and the leader of society is the plot of the RP, so the characters better come to terms with that soon! Conflict in the group of rebels is definitely to be expected, as well as mystery and discovering the truth of their society and the world outside of their walls. Drama and trauma and bloody scenes are definitely in store for these characters, and there’s no guarantee that every character will survive the RP unscathed.

I’m very open to exploring any plot points or character arcs anyone wants to include in the story, although I do not want to deviate too far from the rebellion plot. I’m also very open to any ideas anyone has for how the rebellion is handled, since I want to collaborate with my members so we all write something that we really like!

Last edited:
*sighs* 🌈Rainbowpunk🌈 . During Pride month too. Like for real tho literally 🌈Rainbowpunk🌈... and ya just has to go and Discord it from me... *sighs*

Anywaaaaaaays... Good luck with RP everyone!!

*sighs* 🌈Rainbowpunk🌈 . During Pride month too. Like for real tho literally 🌈Rainbowpunk🌈... and ya just has to go and Discord it from me... *sighs*

Anywaaaaaaays... Good luck with RP everyone!!
HONESTLY I DIDN'T EVEN CONNECT THAT IT'S PRIDE MONTH SDKDSKL ive been working on this rp concept since last month so :'))))

sorry about the discord but it really is easier for me to talk with people that way 😭 thanks for the interest though!! i hope you can find another group that will fit what you're looking for ♥️

HONESTLY I DIDN'T EVEN CONNECT THAT IT'S PRIDE MONTH SDKDSKL ive been working on this rp concept since last month so :'))))

sorry about the discord but it really is easier for me to talk with people that way 😭 thanks for the interest though!! i hope you can find another group that will fit what you're looking for ♥️
Nope. No sorry.

You make 🌈Rainbowpunk🌈 during Pride month.

And now you make BuggaBoo cry.

Nope. No sorry. Cuz no hope.

Only 🌈Rainbowpunk🌈 can help me now...

already in the discord bcs of mod privileges but can i just say this is a great and fun idea and sammy is a wonderful gm 😤

Shocker, I know, but I'm interested as well. There's secrets afoot and I intend to figure out what's being kept from the masses. Good concept, good writers at the helm, can't go wrong with this one folks! 👏

sure!! 💖 i just put up the CS thread today and i haven't figured out a date yet for when i want sheets sent in so you definitely can still submit a character 👀 if you want to hop over to the OOC thread and tell me if you want to join the server then that'd be awesome!

yep!! people are still working on their characters so for now i'm definitely still open 👀 if you want to pop over to the ooc thread and see what's been talked about over there then let me know if you want to join the server then please do so! 💕

Hello to anyone who views this!!! I'm thinking I've received enough interest (thank you!!) so I'm going to be closing this interest check on Saturday, the 18th (EST time).

If you are interested but haven't commented yet then you might want to do so soon, so that you don't miss out! Thanks to everyone who's expressed interest or even read my dumb idea haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back