• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KiwiOCmaker

So I’ve recently come up with a concept for a game, I call it Prinx Academy. The game is basically you go to a school called, well, Prinx Academy. It’s LGBTQ+ friendly, and at the end of each year, there’s a fancy ball that you have to find a partner to. It’s a very big event. I’m looking for people to roleplay it out with so I can come up with a more fleshed out concept and have some fun in the process. If you want to join, just respond so I can help you get set up, as you’ll need to choose electives for your characters and have the rules for characters

Interest. Not really my usual cup of tea, but I’m awful at writing social scenes and desperately need practice. What kind of “academy” are you thinking? Rich people? Magic? Royal?

It’s kind of a mix. There’s a lot of people in there. While it does cost money, you can take a test to get in for less. And there is definitely magic.

Sewing, art, math, science, language arts, writing, drama, band, magical creature care, survival, languages, business, history, and web design. Math, science, language arts, writing, and history are required. You can pick three electives for your character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back