• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Principle Journey Legends: Voting/ Discussion/ Inquiry Thread

Argh, all three choices are not optimal, but running away or giving excuses never solved anything. Let's stay silent for now.

Argh, all three choices are not optimal, but running away or giving excuses never solved anything. Let's stay silent for now.
haha sorry if I cause you distress with these choices. When I GMed previous RPs under the same banner as this one, I always enjoyed placing my players characters in moral situational dilemma's. It allowed me to see just how far they would stick to their initial 'alignments' and 'personalities' .

Ye
haha sorry if I cause you distress with these choices. When I GMed previous RPs under the same banner as this one, I always enjoyed placing my players characters in moral situational dilemma's. It allowed me to see just how far they would stick to their initial 'alignments' and 'personalities' .
Yeah np, tough choices make a good Quest Log. Would be unrealistic otherwise :)

I kinda want to see what Celes will do in rage, but we should heed Gensho's words and trust our companions. Thus the best choice would be 3.

I'll just be giving my choice since there is no one else to explain the rationale to, unless you feel strongly about it.

It would be to both our and Gensho's benefit to keep the knowledge of Gensho's background to ourselves. It could jeopardise the mission and Gensho's safety if the others were to know about this, so let's just time skip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back