• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Principle Journey Legends: Voting/ Discussion/ Inquiry Thread

Sorry I didnt post yesterday. Had a long 18 hour day. Will get a post in a few hours after work and possibly another one before bed if things go well

They should all group together and spend the night on a single shack. Allows for more character interaction, and removes the problem of who keeps the money.

By the way, the text coloring is quite wonky this time. It was slightly confusing to know who says what due to inconsistencies.

And the pictures are still not working. Just saying.

I think the most logical thing to do is to ask to use the hotel safe. Or the local bank. If neither are available, each member should be given two coins, with Ceres and Gensho receiving an additional one each.

Last edited:
They should all group together and spend the night on a single shack. Allows for more character interaction, and removes the problem of who keeps the money.

By the way, the text coloring is quite wonky this time. It was slightly confusing to know who says what due to inconsistencies.

And the pictures are still not working. Just saying.

You must be using mobile app or mobile browser. Colors and Pictures work fine on Desktop. I tried the others 'site styles' they show those things without problems. Not sure how I can improve the situation for mobile.

I want to move the story along, so I won't spend too much time remaining on this rp day. But I will have them spend the night and the interaction has given me an idea for that.

I think the most logical thing to do is to ask to use the hotel safe. Or three local bank. If neither are available, each member should be given two coins, with Ceres and Gensho receiving an additional one each.

Banks exist, yes. Although I think dividing it up is a good idea, so let's use that.

You must be using mobile app or mobile browser. Colors and Pictures work fine on Desktop. I tried the others 'site styles' they show those things without problems. Not sure how I can improve the situation for mobile.

Checked it twice, nope. Maybe the images work for you because you uploaded/attached them, but it doesn't work for me. Not on mobile, neither on a PC.

The colors on the previous post were inaccurate based on who is saying what. The "Requestor" is supposed to be red, but his dialogue turns blue all of a sudden. Colors become jumbled and mixed up on latter parts, and unless one knows what's going on, one will be confused when reading it.

Site styles have nothing to do with the images or colored text, so maybe you might have overlooked some kind of mistake in the coding.

As for the vote on the latest update, I'll be going with Viper's choice.

Checked it twice, nope. Maybe the images work for you because you uploaded/attached them, but it doesn't work for me. Not on mobile, neither on a PC.

The colors on the previous post were inaccurate based on who is saying what. The "Requestor" is supposed to be red, but his dialogue turns blue all of a sudden. Colors become jumbled and mixed up on latter parts, and unless one knows what's going on, one will be confused when reading it.

Site styles have nothing to do with the images or colored text, so maybe you might have overlooked some kind of mistake in the coding.

As for the vote on the latest update, I'll be going with Viper's choice.

The coloring is my fault.

ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R Are you also unable to view the picture in the posts?

The coloring is my fault.

ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R Are you also unable to view the picture in the posts?
Yep, all I see is [ I M G ]

It's also happened to me before, so I think it is a glitch with the site. You could try making a copy and then re-uploading it if it is on your computer or you could upload it to your gallery first.

Yep, all I see is [ I M G ]

It's also happened to me before, so I think it is a glitch with the site. You could try making a copy and then re-uploading it if it is on your computer or you could upload it to your gallery first.

Could you double check the last 2 IC posts. I tried using the Share BB image code from the gallery instead of just Share image. Only the newest 2 posts were edited. Please let me know if it's still the same

Could you double check the last 2 IC posts. I tried using the Share BB image code from the gallery instead of just Share image. Only the newest 2 posts were edited. Please let me know if it's still the same
Yes, unfortunately. The only difference is that the IMG has shifted from the middle to the left.

You could use an image hosting site for an alternative. It's what I do for most of my image-related coding since attachments are kinda wonky when mixed with divs and stuff.

You could use an image hosting site for an alternative. It's what I do for most of my image-related coding since attachments are kinda wonky when mixed with divs and stuff.

I believe the problem was the Album permissions. I did not notice it because I am always logged in. When logged out, the viewing problems show up as you described. It should be good now.

Yeah no problem.

Let's have Ceres get up early for some early morning calisthenics.

Good idea.

I will try and update the CS thread with information

I believe the problem was the Album permissions. I did not notice it because I am always logged in. When logged out, the viewing problems show up as you described. It should be good now.

Good idea.

I will try and update the CS thread with information
Yay! The photos work now!

1. Looks like a promising start to a friendship.
1. What use is money if we don't spend it? The privacy is nice too.

(Oops, notifications were acting up again. Maybe vRH vRH is in the same boat?)
Ceres to Gensho: "What are your motivations for accepting this Request?"
Ceres to all: "Before we begin, I think it is important that we define the strengths and weaknesses of each in order to delegate responsibilities. So what are your skills?"
Gensho to Ceres: "Silence is golden, right Ceres?" :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back