• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Principle Journey Legends: Voting/ Discussion/ Inquiry Thread

Shin Positron Laser

Guardian of the Old Ways
Welcome to the VDI thread.

For personal aesthetics I like having an organized thread both ooc and IC. Which is why I will separate them for the Quest process. Discussion and explanations between players and GM can become lengthy and would detract from the IC story if it were combined, that is how I look at it anyway!

Quest Navigation Links
Principle Journey Legends QUEST RP
Principle Journey Legends CHARACTER PROFILES

Principle Journey Legends Voting / Discussion / Inquiry Thread
Principle Journey Legends

The Quest will have 3 Voting Systems

Destiny System:

This system will give players a chance to vote on different Choices presented by the GM in the IC thread. The most votes within a specific time, or until the next time the GM is ready to post will decide where the story will proceed.

Fate System:

This system will give players a chance to write out their responses to the Story or Other characters in the story. No GM Options will be presented. Player Responses may be chosen by the number of likes it receives. Or if there are multiple responses, the GM may choose a mixture of several responses.

Providence System:

This system will incorporate portions of the Destiny and Dialogue System. Players will be able to select from a list of GM Options and can write their personal responses.

Last edited:
The glasses girl seems like she wouldn't welcome our company if we distract her reading, so that's a no-go, and I feel like the cloaked guy would reveal his identity even if we don't start a conversation with him, so the best choice here would be the swordsman.

1 - The dark-haired swordsman.

By the way, both the images of the main thread and the character thread doesn't work.

vRH vRH
Thanks for voting and for your assessment of the situation too.

For some reason the images are working for me. I uploaded them to the site instead of linking from another website... will have a look when Iget back on the laptop. Thx.

Well that didn't go as expected. So, I'm gonna go with preference now.

3 - The cloaked guy with the golden staff

Let's continue talking with the guy, since it had birthed some decent results so far.

3 - The cloaked guy with the golden staff.

I think Ceres speaking out would be the choice most consistent with the character traits displayed so far. So:

Hmm, as much as I want to see what happens in an all-out brawl, let's keep this street fight as civil as possible. They could still work together afterwards so we don't want to alienate them too much, and it would be a shame to have one or both of them permanently disfigured or worse.

So, I will go with 3.

Hmm, as much as I want to see what happens in an all-out brawl, let's keep this street fight as civil as possible. They could still work together afterwards so we don't want to alienate them too much, and it would be a shame to have one or both of them permanently disfigured or worse.

So, I will go with 3.

Hmm, I can see why you would choose that.
Right now, the personalities of all these characters are in a fluid state. Once we get over the 'initial' introduction, I will post more concrete character sheets than what I currently have.

Eh, as I remember Seles from the HP, she's gonna rub it in the guy's face. Or maybe that's just how she appeared to be, accounting Grifyn's persepctive.

So I'll go with...

2 - Arrogantly accept win.

1. Let's try to preserve at least a working relationship. Also shows good character on our part.

Eh, as I remember Seles from the HP, she's gonna rub it in the guy's face. Or maybe that's just how she appeared to be, accounting Grifyn's persepctive.

So I'll go with...

2 - Arrogantly accept win.

FYI this is a different person. Even the names spelling was changed so as not to be confused. Of course both characters exist in the same timeline and same time period.
1. Let's try to preserve at least a working relationship. Also shows good character on our part.

This is a first for me to actually do tie breaking. Hmm let me mull it over a little while at work then when I get home I will post. Unless someone comes in and does the tie breaking for me.

As much as I want to know the identity of the Requestor, I feel like it would be unwise to ask prematurely. Let's settle for knowing what we are up against first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back