• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Princess to Rule the End of the World

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter
Princess to Rule the End of the World
The plot here is pretty simple. It's 1844 in a magical steampunk-ish world. Victorian if you'd like and Princess Valori Kargofski, air to the
Euro-Russian throne is throwing a large party/ball/gala event a week before her coronation. One of which patrons and suitors alike will attend. Though it's rumored she's pretty gay so like, a bunch of ladies gonna try their luck, BUT anyway. Not only is this event full of the finest and brightest but it's also open to the public, anyone can enter (after vetting of course) from the richest to the poorest.

But not everything is right. The Princess will choose various patrons from the crowd and invite them to private chambers, a V.I.P lounge kind of sorts. The lights go off, the castle grows quiet and everything changes. When the lights come back on, everyone is gone, the castle is in ruins and nature has slowly reclaimed the city....And there are creatures in the distance

That's right folks, a huge disaster has befallen the world and these lucky fellers were transported into the future. Who? Why? How?

Let's figure it out together!

Yeah so a mix of rich powerful and poor people mingle and try to woo the Princess then get invited to a room and get jumped into an apocalyptic future. Oh and people can have magic powers, I'll make an example
Rules
1. I don't care about post length
2. I do however care about grammar and literacy
3. Characters CAN have magic but don't be OP or super duper creative (Even my characters power doesn't do too much)

6 Spots
You want em? You gotta earn em, it's not first come first serve but what I like :P
You can fight for them by making a CS Here ----> CLICK HERE FOR A FREE ...THING!

And here's an example.
gif-hibike-euphonium-breeze-wind-hair.gif
Full Name
Mistress Valori Kargrofski

Nicknames
Val, Ri

Age and DOB
20, March 22 XXXX

History
Valori, daughter of the King and Queen of Euro-Russia spent most of her time at Charm Instructional Women's Academy and has always been under the close watch of numerous disciplinary mentors. Given top-quality education, Valori advanced quickly even faster than she should have with her extra curriculum. Despite attending Charm, she also had a private instructor who could teach more than nearly any scholar within the Kingdom. The distance between her instructor and herself was closer than with her own mother, eventually, they entered a secret relationship together and for the next three years of her life, Valori was taught more than just regular educational affairs, that is until her teacher, mentor, and lover had to leave, given the chance to teach at the most prestigious of institutes in another country, The United States of Australia. Valori moved on, she had too, though she still keeps in touch.

Personality
Valori is very headstrong, always doing things her way, safely and expertly. Rather than deny or fall victim to her teachings of "How to be a lady" Valori uses her own ideals as a basis for her ladylike behaior and likes to classify her actions not feminine or masculine but of her own. She has no problem speaking her mind whether appropriate or not, though she often likes to hold her tongue and observe. Her public appearance is that you would expect, to the point, proper and firm, but to her close friends, Valori is a raunchy romantic with a big heart and a large imagination.

Appearance
tumblr_noyx37sSeI1qmgj3fo2_r1_500.gif

Family
Queen Maebel Kargrofski
King Joseph Kargrofski

Hobbies/Skills/Talents
Valori speaks five languages, English, French, Italian, and Russian.
Intelligence is her forte, knowledgeable about most subjects, her IQ is one hard to match.
Aside from mental fitness, Valori is quite strong and has been doing gymnastics for years.

3 Personal Possessions They're Bringing To The Event
A Grand Piano, her favorite and most sacred possession
A special medication to keep her nightmares at bay and aid sleep
A small box of crystals filled with magic, a raw magic power source

Power
f1aab98f88b3b579ac58c5995a9c2454fee21d20_hq.gif
Valori had been bestowed with powers of temperature, although weak she can manifest heat as well as removing it. Easily classified as ice magic though that's only what it seems like and contrary to speculation she cannot control or create fire, simply heat the air enough to allow something to combust, she has no control over the fire itself, only temperature, as a result, she usually on focuses on cold.

tumblr_noyx0qv5LX1rs5gxyo1_540.gif

Last edited:
hiiiii XD haha, I think you should refine the interest check, it'll get more people interested :3

What do you mean refine. Usually people jump at anything with Princess in the title
XD yeah, lately detailed is making a comeback inter check wise. as in make it a little more 'whimsical' and immersive to capture peoples attention rather than short and breaking the fourth wall. :3

XD yeah, lately detailed is making a comeback inter check wise. as in make it a little more 'whimsical' and immersive to capture peoples attention rather than short and breaking the fourth wall. :3
>_> Yeah but those kind of rps require like 3 paragraphs per post, I'm not about that

To bad. I only made this because of the lack of good rps to join :/ Most usually have either 50 people trying to join or aren't very interesting, or are TOO detailed
haha XD I get chuu girl

The title of the thread caught my eye and I saw there were already 13 replies so I was just "Aw, it's probably really crowded already. Oh well might as well check it out." But it was just 2 people chatting XD

I'm interested! Not sure what kind of character I'm feeling atm though, I've never done steampunk before.

There are 6 open spots still, and its first come first serve, there's a link to the CS page in the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back