Princess Mi Amore Cadenza

Cyan Hide

Eurodance is the best genre
Name: Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, or Cadence for short

Species: Alicorn

Appearance:
latest

Special powers: Cadence is the Princess of Love, and as such, her magical speciality is charm magic. She cannot control a person with this magic, but she can persuade them in a certain direction of thought, such as "I shouldn't, but I could bend the rules just a little for a Princess' sake, I suppose", to give an example. There are ethical objections to this practice, so she does not like to use this magic unless necessary.

If you actually asked her what her specialities are, she would instead point to magic which she is proud of, such as her healing and force-field spells, which she is rather strongly inclined towards, being the Princess of Love.

Skills: Cadence is neither a warrior, nor strategist, nor particularly savvy at playing the game at politics, but she is inoffensive and kind enough to be a very good diplomat, due to the fact that she genuinely wants peace and friendship among all parties at any given time and will do everything she can to achieve this. She also has a flair for speeches. She doesn't always write them herself, but she will always deliver them with the perfect amount of emotion and inflection needed for the occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread