• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Princess Cronus Volume 0

Characters
Here

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master
A long time ago, there was a king.
He ruled over his people, and intended to for eternity.
When he was prophecies to be overthrown by his youngest child, he did the most drastic of things to prevent that...
He devoured them all, he devoured them whole, he consumed all but one.

The young Naoki Futsuo was out on a cold night, when fate presented him with something.

From the skies, a girl floated down like a feather, swaying left to right. Was she an angel? She didn't have wings.

This girl perfectly landed upon the hands of Naoki Futsuo, princess-carried. She opened her eyes to reveal emeralds. This, with her blonde hair - was she a foreigner?

These were the words she spoke to the first man she saw.
"My name...
... is Saturn...
... what is...
... yours?"

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

In the vaster areas of Kuri-shi - as vast as a small seaside town could be, anyways - other things were happening. A strange, bulky man lurked the night, looking for something, and in a small town like this, one would know that this wasn't someone who lived here yesterday. One might find curiousity in him, choosing to pursue him instead of following their schedule.

But the real gathering occured in a little cafe dubbed 'Old Scarab Coffee', its emblem depicting a stylization of the Egyptian God Seth grappling with the fiendish snake Apophis, depicted as a cobra here, as coffee spews from the latter's fangs into a coffee cup in the centre of the emblem. This establishment was best known for its Egyptian-style coffee, but others have come for its desserts and sweet drinks before.

There he stood - the one who gathered all here. Those who have lived in this town might recognise him as 'The Coffee Man', the owner of this establishment. At first glance, he was a simple man wearing a coffee apron and sporting a goatee.

"It appears that you have been charmed here through certain aspects of how I have conveyed my message. Which part of the message were you charmed by? The prospect of the new age of the Titans, where those cast away by the Olympians can live up there? The right for monsters to be seen as equals among men and gods? Or perhaps - vengeance upon Zeus, the Olympians and their myriad of brethren? But first, why would I, a simple man, seek people who would be charmed by such things? For starters, it is obvious that I am neither simple, nor a man, I am a being of many names..."

Smog covered the Coffee Man as he began to alter his form into that of a giant cobra, which after curling his tail around the shop and covering half of the ceiling, hissed, "... one of these names is Typhon, Father of Monsters. I believe you've heard of me?"

"Go daddy, go!" a little, cat-eared girl, easily identifiable by a goat puppet on her right arm, applauded Typhon's stunt. By her side, a taller, fin-eared bespectacled girl rubbed her temples at this very stunt.

He transforms back into his human form, laughing lightly as the smoke that allowed him to transform back vanished.

Winchester Winchester Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Topless Topless Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Severia Severia

As Typhon returned to his human form, Akira put down his cup ,yawned and stretched back in his seat, and looked at Typhon lazily. “Of course we have.” He said, in an arrogant tone. “Well, since we’re all introducing ourselves.” He got up from his seat and moved forward. “I am Akira Shinomiya.” He began transforming, golden fur began to cover him, his hands began to turn into claws, until finally, he transformed into a giant lion. He pulled himself up to his full height, and said in a deep resounding voice “I am The Nemean Lion”. He returned to his human form, and went back to his seat. “I look forward to getting to know all of you.” He said, smirking.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Topless Topless Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Severia Severia Crow Crow

After briefly looking around and confirmed that no one else was going to make a move, Saori stopped her hands from weaving and spoke up.

"Very well then, allow me to be the next one." Her girly high-pitched voice could be described as sweet and softly spoken, but at the same time loud and clear enough for everyone in that meeting to get her words. It also brimmed with power and confidence, contrasting the impression of fragile little girl her appearance gave off. Immediately after finishing that line, Saori nonchalantly toss the piece of cloth she was working on toward an open area in the front of the room, where Typhon and Akira had revealed their true forms earlier. Before it reached the floor, a sudden breeze of wind could be felt across the room and the girl was no longer at her seat.

The small cloth was grabbed by a long purple arm clad in black vambrace. Its owner who was now a large spider with humanoid upper part opened her mouth and let out a voice that was deeper and somehow reverberated. "The name is Arachne." The tone got slightly depressed when that name was said. As soon as she finished it, as if not wanting to stay in that form any longer, the giant spider immediately disintegrated into numerous spiders of normal size, who then combined together and became the girl once again.

"But since I'm not only fast at moving but also at adapting I'm now Kumo Saori. I believe some of you might already know this." Glancing at her classmates, she continued. "Kumo that is written as "cloud" but can be pronounced "spider", in case any of you were also interested in the language of this land. Oh and you can call me Saori." Her tone shifted back into that of a nice and friendly girl without any hint of negative emotions. She then paused momentarily, considering whether to go deeper about things like her interest, background and motive or not. "I believe our reasons for being here may differ, but I'm looking forward to working with you. Nice to meet you all." Saori then performed a curtsy and casually walked back to her seat. In her hand was an exquisite handkerchief that she used the speed of her real form to weave within that brief period of introduction, finishing a portion that would require a few minutes in her current form and about half an hour from a human professional.

As she reached her seat, the girl picked up her smartphone, took a photo of her work before opening eCommerce platforms. This would cover her expense for this week, all the skincare refilling included. She merrily thought while waiting for others to do their speech.

Crow Crow Winchester Winchester Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Topless Topless Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

After three introductions was made, it is time for the sisters to introduce themselves. "Let me handle the talking." Euryale tells her sister, much to her dismay. "But you sound boring when you talk. Let me be the one to make the intros." Stheno convinced, but her sister shook her head in disapproval. The redhead lets out a sigh. "Fine, have it your way then." Stheno said. Euryale turns to the people and say "Salutations, my name is Euryale, and this is my sister Stheno. I believe that we should show our true forms then." Stheno goes over to her sister's side as their hair behind to form snakes, their legs fuse together to form one large snake tail and their skin growing scales. Half-snake, half human hybrid, this is what their true form looks like. "Sexy, am I right?" Stheno asked with a seductive look, much to Euryale's dismay. They disintegrate into small snakes slithering out of the building as they change back to their human forms. They went back to their seats after that.

Crow Crow Winchester Winchester Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Severia Severia Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Scylla watched from the door hands patting the faces of her massive worgs as that's all that would fit into the door way "Good evening everyone, especially to you Ms Arachne an absolute pleasure to meet another woman spurned by the gods" Scylla said calmly yet the word gods was covered in venom "Yes, Ms Stheno you are, however and while it maybe boasting, you weren't as sexy as I was back before that bitch poisoned me" Scylla said before gripping the fur of her worgs and turning into her true form "I am Scylla"

Prometheus, or rather Himitsu Toru felt nothing but mild irritation as he leaned against a wooden support beam. The moonlight creeping through the curtains striking his silver hair at an angle where they seemed to blur together. Keeping his hands in his pockets, he looked around the room as people began to introduce themselves. Typhon himself, little Chimera, the Lernean Hydra, the Nemean Lion, Arachne and even Scylla were in attendance. Typhon seemed....charismatic? No he seemed the opposite to Toru. Typhon seemed like a idiot who dreamed big but lacked perspective of consequence. A new age where Titans ruled supreme? A time where man and myth could live as one? Vengeance upon Zeus himself for the pain inflicted by Olympian hands. It was almost too good to be true....for an idiot. Toru knew better, he had the foresight AND the understanding to know that making moves against Olympus would only end in widespread slaughter. Gods, Titans and Monsters would destroy one another in desperate grabs for power. Who would suffer from all of this? Humans, ordinary humans who largely knew nothing of gods or the power plays of the immortal.

Hearing Typhon drone on and on about his plans just turned Toru's irritation to disappointment. His modern clothing became slightly more arcane and he gained a long white coat covered in markings of astrolabes. His eyes became a piercing silver and his form became like that of a lean Titan. Toru had obviously opted for better equipment as the ages passed. Many monsters in the room backed away slowly. "I'm Himitsu Toru, the owner of the Museum and a funder for many of this towns ventures. Although you may better know me as Prometheus, Titan of Foresight. Typhon let me tell it to you straight, without any form of sugar coating. You're a fucking moron, your entire plan will fall apart the moment you begin your silly little power play and finally about 95% of the monsters in this room are all going to die horrifically and mercilessly. Compare your power to theirs....now take note of WHO we have in this room. Typhon, you managed to take Zeus out of the fight for a good chunk of time. Yet you failed to take every variable into consideration and LOST BECAUSE OF A GOAT WITH DREADLOCKS. Chimera, you were beaten by a Son of Poseidon whose only talent was riding horses and following what the gods told him to do. Hydra, you were over-reliant on your ability to regenerate heads and got burned alive by Heracles. Nemean Lion, you got your ass strangled by Heracles because you were so used to being the proverbial King of the Jungle due to that coat of yours. Stheno, Euryale..... allowing Medusa to pursue Poseidon is on you both. Scylla and Arachne are the only ones here I empathize with. Neither of their deaths were due to any fault of their own. In all honesty, this gathering of monsters is just the potato gallery for the monstrous. Did you even take into account what the LOCAL GODS would do if you started this insurgency of yours from JAPAN?." said Toru as he cocked his head to the side. Toru as Prometheus was on good terms with the Shinto Pantheon. Their power was equal to, if not possibly higher than that of the Greek Pantheon. If they attempted to use Japan as a starting point for a war on Olympus....they'd be eradicated by Amaterasu and her brethren in a heartbeat.

"You say this is so you can live as one with man.... yet how does this plan benefit THEM? If you wage war, innocent humans will be killed by the billions just because you all wanna size up against the gods that smote you with ease. I'm not joining in on such needless death, especially not a party of beasts led by a creature whose never known humans beyond how they taste. I'm done here..... go get slaughtered without me" said Toru as he vanished from view. He had sensed something disturbing going on with Naoki-kun. Futsuo Naoki was the son of human museum curators that Toru had hired and befriended. As such, he had come to care for young Naoki-kun. When the parents had left for an archeological expedition in another country, the asked Toru to keep an eye on Naoki. He'd done so by giving the boy a kind of part time job running errands for him. 5000Y per hour was great pay for a high schooler. Plus Naoki-kun was a good kid, if a little too honest. Appearing in Ahiru Park, so aptly named because of all the ducks in the ponds. Toru began looking around for Naoki-kun. Then he spotted him holding a strange looking girl. A sudden pain rocked his entire body as his eyes and mind began to burn like fire. He saw images of the girl moving around still people, striking down those who couldn't match her speed. Then as the vision ended, he saw a familiar looking adamantine scythe.....

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Naoki was running home at top speed after having seen how late it was. He had stayed late at the Museum to refill the vending machines after taking over another task so Mr Himitsu could get to his meeting as early as possible. Now he was gonna miss the start of the livestream he was hoping to watch today. His favorite Lets Player was doing of livestream of that one fighting game with all the uniquely designed girls. Sure he could have watched it on his phone, but the video quality on the TV back at home was so much better. Vaulting over a bench, he decided to take a shortcut through Ahiru Park. It cut the time between the Museum and his house by four minutes. In that time, he could also prep his favorite instant ramen and have it nice and ready for the livestream. Running through the park, he passed the multitude of duck ponds scattered throughout. Oddly enough there weren't any ducks here, which was odd for this place. Running through the biting cold, he found a bright light shine down in front of him. Looking up, he saw something that made him stop on the spot. Floating down into his awaiting arms was a girl. She was relatively small, no older than thirteen or fourteen. Her blond hair was certainly an oddity, she was definitely a foreigner. Then she spoke to Naoki in an odd but understandable tone. Her name was Saturn apparently, like the planet. "I'm Futsuo Naoki" said Naoki as he responded to her question. Then he realized he was still gonna be late for his livestream. "WE'LL WALK AND TAAAAAAAAAAAAALK" said Naoki as he broke into a sprint while holding her.

Crow Crow Winchester Winchester Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Severia Severia Topless Topless

ddyiz55-b7df09ba-c218-4f68-a0f5-e22ce0803fd9.png
Erika Suko

--True Form--
Eris, Goddess of Discord and Strife

Mentions: Crow Crow , Winchester Winchester , Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia , Xcelgamer Xcelgamer , Severia Severia , Topless Topless

Art credits: Official "Sword Girls" artwork by Cocoon, edited by me
Pink Crown by 姳久, edited by me
Apple Golden Digital Coin Icon by ahasoft2000, rebuilt and edited by me
As everything occurred, a blonde young woman wearing a black leather jacket sat right in the middle of the meeting, seemingly undisturbed by any of its events. Honestly, with how much she had been entertained by her smartphone, the others might have even been wondering if this lady wasn't just sitting in the wrong place all this time. Nothing but notification pings echoing from the spot at that table as the unknown female swipped down and right with enjoyment, making matching faces at the read comments.

That is, until the one introducing himself as 'Toru' or even 'Prometheus' had dropped the biggest burn on the party possible. Then suddenly, there was laughter. Loud, entertained and hearty laughter summed to the sound of fast clapping at every threat and harsh truth, rather without warning too!

"Bravo!! Bravo!!", the crazed blonde cheered still caught up with laughter, the cellphone now set into vibration mode, going off with every new message, "Now that's what I was hoping for~ Jeeeeez, everything else was sooooo boring~!!! Why do you even invite me to a party without any environmental music, Typhyyyy?? That was such an oversight on your part, I'm like, totally heartbroken right now... Not cool!", like a child, Erika had crossed her arms and pouted pretending to be sad about it.

And in a heartbeat opened a mischievous grin, swinging her legs around as she practically hopped out of her seat, "Let's get this party finally started, shall we~?", the woman said with a wink at no one in particular, gracious making way to one of the integrants of the table.

Her victim? The ever meticulous Arachne. Really, just think about it, soooo proud of herself and her skills, the girl, now called 'Saori' was the most influenceable character of this rag-tag team. While everyone had settled for the usual introductions and exchanges, Eris here was a step ahead, on the next level if you will. What she had planned was a demonstration.

Before the younger female could have even realized what awaited her, the blonde was already by her doorstep, reaching out a single finger and touching Arachne's cheek with its tip. To everyone else, this was just ridiculous to watch, and yet that eerie grin had never left the woman's face...

"Boop~!"

As the next sentences rang out, Saori would have the sensation that Erika was touching her very soul and messing with it. Or her kokoro by local terms, the very essence of her emotions were being toyed with. The phrases echoed weirdly, as if the mysterious blonde was right by the girl's ear, whispering them at her, and still somehow there, standing an arm's length away. Not only did the words echo, but they seemed to drown out any other noise in the background, keeping the other's attention completely captive:

"I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but that guy aaaall over there in the farther corner was just complaining that your new piece's color choice is childish, tacky and looks like something out of a grandma's trunk.", lies, all of it, but with the superb acting, in both tone and expression, it had been hard to tell so, "And you've put so much effort on it too! Isn't that a rather cruel thing to say? I do think so!"

With a feigned dejected stance, Erika would finally retract her arm to stop touching the girl. Her words still echoing in her victim's mind, inviting her to take them to heart, to act on them. Act how? Well, that was up to dear Saori now, wasn't it~?

If the girl had gotten up after that, Eris would nonchalantly sit down on her seat. If not, she would instead discreetly stretch her arm down and into the ground, slithering it over to her previous chair and yoink it all back to her new position, plopping it down beside Arachne. She wasn't too worried about the mortals seeing that, psssh! Most of them were glued to their own phones and their own little worlds, and if not, their silly tendency to go right straight to denial would do its job proper.
It was so cuuute just how much they adored the fantastic in fiction but then couldn't handle it when it happened in real life~! Ah, what pitiful creatures humans were... Delightful.

"I'm beyond introductions.", the blonde had restarted in an unusually serious tone, taking a sip of whichever drink was next to her nonchalantly, without even considering asking permission. Ohhh, this one had a hint of almond in it!, "Straight to the point, I'm sure most of you don't even like me, and probably didn't expect me to invite myself in either. Good! That's good, I don't like any of you either, have no reason to! BUT! But, I do sympathize with some of you, to an extent~ Kinda."

"Anything daddy dearest has even given me were chores. And don't even get me started over the self-centred conceited bitch that the almighty 'mama' is. While I have no reason to ally myself with you, I also have no reason to stop you either...", and back was the mischievous grin, accompanied with a dark ill-intentioned chuckle, "If anything, think of me as your personal cheerleader, you summer camp recreator~! I'm here to make sure this won't be a boring endeavor, to level up the playing field a little!!"

"Neighborhood Incitor Eris, at your service~!", she had bowed down making flamboyant round motions with her right arm, all while still sat, "Be careful with what you wish though, folks~~", the blonde winked, "Mount Olympus can crumble into nothing else but rubble and dust for all I care."

Finishing it up with crossing her right leg over the other, Eris had let out a decided nod to herself before the cellphone had vibrate over the table again, immediately catching her attention:

"Ohh, it's mail! I've got maaaaaiiiiiil~~", the goofy sing-a-song and giggling would be the last things everyone would hear from her, as the woman dove right back into the world of her smartphone...

And the notification chimes were on again.

Last edited:
Akira had been paying attention to all the introductions, even if he was lost in his own thoughts. However, when Prometheus, or Toru or whatever his name was, began criticising all of them. A quiet rage began to build up inside him as he kept listening to him, but he managed to control himself. You'll get your chance to put him in his place, calm down. He felt his rage subside, though when he glanced at his hands, he saw that they had transformed. He quickly changed back. However, Toru had vanished. Annoying little-. A string of insults went through his mind, all of them from different languages which he had picked on his many travels, and none of them fit for polite conversation.

Eris introduced herself, and he quickly dismissed her as a nutjob, albeit obviously a dangerous one. I'll have to be careful with her. As she began giggling over her phone, another wave of annoyance passed through him. All of these gods are so annoying. Someday I will-. He pushed those thoughts away.

"Thank you for the introduction, Eris, I can always appreciate a cheerleader" he winked at her. "Well, all the talk about Prometheus being a moralising busybody was true, I see. He's too good for us monsters." He laughed out loud. "Well, he's not really wrong, unfortunately. What plans do you have, old man?" He addressed Typhon. "You do have a plan, don't you?"

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Crow Crow Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Topless Topless Severia Severia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back