• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Princess Cronus [Animesque Greek Mythology RP]

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master
Jesus Crust, how many times have I revived this?

Well, anyways, let's beeeegin.

So basically, this RP is modern fantasy in nature and is a part of the aptly-named Nirvanaverse. What is the- you know what, I'm not going to explain shared universe shenanigans right now, we can do that some other time - tomorrow, next week, next month? We have a Discord server, yes.

But yes, Princess Cronus is the tale of a Japanese school-going kiddo who finds an amnesiac girl named Saturn who is, in reality, the Titan Cronus who has been transformed into this form for some reason. Following that, a series of events happen where our dynamic duo meets all kinds of quirky characters - some want to help, others want to harm.

The point of this RP is to play figures from Greek mythology. From men to monsters to gods.

Here's the plan I've laid out - players can only sign up as 'protagonists'. This would include characters who are supporting Saturn/Cronus. This would include the aforementioned hooman, Saturn(played by yours truly), the children of Typhon and figures who would naturally support Cronus.

'Antagonists' would be the opposite which mainly includes the Olympians, their children and assorted Greek heroes. Yeah like Atalanta. Like Heracles. This is a HERACLES household my man. What's HERCULES? Alright alright, anyways, while you can't sign up as them, there'll be something that will allow certain antagonists to be played by you as arc antagonists. I'll explain it later on.

Typhon and Janus will be NPCs at the very start and thus will not be playable by anyone.

In addition to the titular character, I am playing the Lernaean Hydra and the Chimera, daughters of Typhon.

One more bump and I'm done until arc's end. If our cast is the meat and the RP is the bones, then there's enough meat on the bone, but a few more wouldn't hurt.

Oh right! Forgot about the signup thread.

Animesque huh, also Cronus is an amnesiac girl? Hell yeah I'm interested! Im not too late right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back