What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Princess and Dragons: Akatsuki no Yona RP

Life.

In a constant state of overthinking
Helper
Oh should we have a chipmunk or a ferret for our travels? Maybe even a mouse?

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Y'all I need help deciding
I watch too much anime

RI.a

"愛を知りたいのです."
Hak is a self-proclaimed darkness dragon. So...

edit: I changed my mind. The first one suits Hak xD

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
I'll take Green Dragon (aka last open role as far as I know) if that's ok.
So the other person interested still hasn't said anything, so since you specifically offered to take the Green Dragon, it's yours! (If you're still interested, that is.)

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Are there any roles still open? This is one of my fave series :3
Well Arne Arne did express interest in the Green Dragon Warrior after the other person never replied back, but they have yet to confirm they'll take the role...so I'm not quite sure as of right now....

Arne

Toplofty Aberrant
I was actually waiting for the confirmation of whether or not the other guy wanted the role, but since pot4to pot4to seems to be interested and I've been fairly occupied recently I could as well give up my claim over it and leave the role for them.

Arne

Toplofty Aberrant
Ohh, I’m sorry! I didn’t know if you were interested or not. If you’ve been waiting I’d rather not have you feel any obligations, I’ll also be occupied with starting my own rp, so pls it should be me that withdraws! (:
It's ok, seriously. I'm still fairly burdened right now since I'm in the middle of my residency, so there's really no point in me holding a spot when I'm most certainly going to be unable to keep the pace now that another RP I'm in suddenly came back from the ashes and became active again.
Arne Arne
pot4to pot4to
Lol. You guys are both so polite ^^
No u.

Life.

In a constant state of overthinking
Helper
Bumping this cause we're on a search for our Golden Dragon.
Won't you come join our odd gang?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)