AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Princess and Dragons
An Akatsuki no Yona Based Roleplay
Inability to overcome fear is human.

Hello! Gen here! I'm up to my old tricks again, and this time, I have a hankering for something based on Akatsuki no Yona! The background, at the very least, will follow the plot of the anime, but our characters will most likely be different! I will require a princess, the prophet's assistant, and the Four Dragon Warriors, as I plan to be the bodyguard. ^^

I'm totally fine with gender-bending the characters; we don't have to have a crap-ton of guys if we don't want to! I plan to focus mostly on character relationship development throughout as our characters try to bring order to the corrupted Kouka Kingdom!

Please comment if interested!

Princess~ izayoiix izayoiix
Bodyguard~ AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Prophet's Assistant~ RI.a RI.a
White Dragon Warrior~ QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Blue Dragon Warrior~ Life. Life.
Green Dragon Warrior
Golden Dragon Warrior~ Kazu Kazu
a3.gif

Background
In the kingdom of Kouka lives a princess and her father. The king of Kouka is a pacifist, valuing peace above all and prohibiting wars. In Hiryuu Castle lives the royal family, as well as the princess's bodyguard and childhood friend. The princess knows next to nothing of the outside world, only caring about her looks and her other childhood friend and cousin, whom she wishes to marry someday.

On the night of her sixteenth birthday, the princess ventures to her father's chambers to find her cousin, sticking a sword into her father's heart. With the king out of the way, he can now rule Kouka Kingdom, but as a witness, the princess must flee with her bodyguard, who vows to protect her no matter what. They manage to escape from Hiryuu Castle, but now the princess's cousin will rule Kouka Kingdom.

After a fierce battle with agents from one of the five Clans of the Kingdom, the Fire Clan, the princess and the bodyguard meet a prophet who tells them to find the legendary Four Dragon Warriors in order to keep the princess safe from the new king's agents who wish her dead. Along with the prophet's assistant, they set out and gather the Four Dragon Warriors.

~ ~ ~

Legend of the Four Dragon Warriors
In the beginning of the Kouka Kingdom, the Crimson Dragon God descended from heaven and took on human form in order to lead the kingdom. From then on, the people knew him as the Crimson Dragon King. Unfortunately, the kingdom fell as the King began to fight with his subjects and people forgot the gods, their hearts filled with evil. Eventually, the people seized their dragon king, hungry for his power.

Just before he was about to be executed, four dragons came down from heaven. "Crimson Dragon, we are here to rescue you. Kill these humans, who are without faith, or love, or the ability to learn, and come back to heaven with us," they said to their former brother.

But the Crimson Dragon King refused. "I am human now," he said. "Even if the humans betray and hate me, I cannot stop loving them."

The other four dragons loved their brother and wished to protect him. In order to do so, the Four Dragons gave their own blood to human warriors to grant them power. One was given sharp claws that can slash through anything, one was given eyes that can see farther beyond than any creature, one was given the ability to jump sky high as if in flight, and the last was given an invulnerable body. "You are our avatars now," the Four Dragons told these warriors. "The Crimson Dragon is your master. Protect him with your life, love him, and never betray him."

Those warriors with the dragons' blood formed clans to protect the Crimson Dragon, which brought order to the formerly chaotic Kouka Kingdom. In time, the Crimson Dragon, tired of battle, went to his eternal sleep, and the Four Dragons' roles were fulfilled. They wept over the loss of their king, unsure if their feelings were from losing someone important, or if the dragon blood within them was crying from the Crimson Dragon's death.

The Dragon Warriors decided their power was too much for humans, and they left behind their clans and disappeared. The clans they left behind became the five clans of the Kouka Kingdom: Wind, Fire, Earth, Water, and Sky.

Thus is the birth story of the Kouka Kingdom.

~ ~ ~

The Four Dragon Warriors
Each of the Four Dragon Warriors possesses a power that resembles that of a dragon. When they encounter descendants of the Crimson Dragon, their blood reacts to them, calling them to fulfill the wishes of their master. All the Dragon Warriors must stay within the Kouka Kingdom or risk susceptibility to illness, and they have relatively short lifespans.

The White Dragon has a right hand resembling the claw of a dragon. Its strength is ten times that of a normal human, and the hand is able to destroy everything in its path. This hand can also be enlarged at will.

The Blue Dragon has incredible sight. This warrior can peer over long distances and even into people's hearts. If he looks into someone's heart, he can induce hallucinations and paralysis. However, he will feel whatever pain he inflicts.

The Green Dragon has incredible strength in their right leg. They can leap as high as they wish and make it strong lethal when used for kicking. Like the White Dragon, this leg can be enlarged at will.

The Golden Dragon has an indestructible body. Immortal and able to withstand any disease, they can regenerate quickly and develop hard scales like steel that protect their body. Thus, they are invulnerable to physical attacks, but the power can only be activated if injured beforehand.
full

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Last edited:
Gen you're killing me. Of course I want in. I can't decide what role I want though *pouting*
Princess, Blue or Green dragon T.T

EDIT: i think i want princess if that's okay gen

Last edited:
Oh! Life. Life. I dunno how busy you are, but if you're free, I dunno if you'd be interested lol

Well since considering i asked for the role first but you gave to someone else no i'm not

Technically Ark did express interest in it first. She just hadn't decided yet. That's why when you asked I said if Ark didn't want it, then you could have it.

There's no reason to be mean to me.

Technically Ark did express interest in it first. She just hadn't decided yet. That's why when you asked I said if Ark didn't want it, then you could have it.

There's no reason to be mean to me.
when? She said wasn't sure what she wanted I asked for it first whatever don't worry about it doesn't matter

Only because I want to make it clear, Ark posted before you.
All I need to say is written right there.
Yeah I know but i posted what character I wanted first she didn't. Doesn't matter if she posted first. She didn't ask for the character first I did.

Ooooooh how very interesting, a Yona rp. I'll have to read up on the check on my laptop since the coding is not being kind to me on my phone.

ASLKGHSDAGLKSDHAALSDKHGLSDKGH Y ESSSSS!!! YOU DID IT GENORK AWWW YEAH

I'll take the Golden Dragon Warrior if it isn't taken already~
AHSDHGSLDKD I 'M S O EXCITED EEEEE

:0

Yikes I better claim my pick. Blue Dragon please if there aren't any reservations already put into place for it.

Those are all open! The only one left is the Green Dragon now :3

Whoooo hi Quirky and Life! Also please tell me you're thinking of including little Ao with blue dragon, Life :P

Users who are viewing this thread