• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Prince
X
Wolf Furry

Once there was a girl, who has moved around to different kingdoms as a slave. She then was sent to a kingdom which you inhabited. She was then sent there to clean there. To your disbelief; she actually was beautiful to your eyes and sweet. Even though she didn't look human, she acted like she was.

But your father, the King, wanted you to marry a Princess of another kingdom. But all they wanted was a title to put themselves higher than everybody else, who only was there for the money. Not you. It was depressing.

Would you love the Furry?
That's for you to decide!
Let me know if interested and you can post your character here. Then we can begin! :)
Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day!​

Full name: Isaac Michael Warwick
Appearance: Warwick Is a tall, White thin male with bright yellow almost golden long(ish)hair. He also has an above-average build, Not Very strong but not weak, Either.
Eye color: Light Grey
Height, weight: 6'10, 210.
Personality: Warwick Is a very nice and calm person! He always tries to make the best of a bad situation and will always welcome everyone with a smile. Warwick can be quite defensive, However, when people become rude or Insult his friends.
Likes: Most things, Most people. Has quite the fondness for fire and comforting the sad or Ill.
Dislikes: Bad things :(
History: Isaac Michael Warwick was born Into luxury at an early age, And as such was pampered and taught to only Indulge In the richness of life.
Extras: prone to sickness.

Yes, it's great! Just let me know when you're okay to begin the roleplay :>

RpNation doesn't allow any of "you know"-- so that might have to be cut-out anyhow. But when the roleplay starts, Kuna has just arrived in the kingdom.

Great! This can be where we roleplay if you'd like. Would you like me to start?

Kuna Valentina

Kuna was heading on her way to a new kingdom that she hadn't heard of. A new one most likely meant more troubles and different people she had to deal with. Kuna was seated in the back of a gorgeous carriage and she had her bag's handle gripped in her hands. As she hears the driver say they were pulling up now, she looks out the open window with her ears pointed upward. She gulps a bit as she hears the horse hooves come to a halt and the driver opens to door for her. "Come," he says.

Kuna hesitates but comes out with her black dress on to make a decent first impression. Kuna then watches the driver leave and she slowly walks up to the door. Kuna slowly raises her fist and gently knocks on the door. She takes a step back and waits.​

Warwick was anxious...He was pacing back and forth, Worried about his new servant...Not Servant, Guest! Hopefully, Friend. He saw the Carriage he had sent pull In But ran to the door before he could see who came out. There was a knock on the door, And Warwick readied himself, Took a deep breath, And opened the door. "Good Morning!"

Kuna Valentina

Kuna blinks in surprise at the greeting. Kuna blinks and her black ears-- like her hair-- flicked around. "Good morning," she says, with not the same enthusiasm. "I'm Kuna Valentina," she spoke, her tail slowly swishing behind her. Kuna usually would get these weird greetings of a look of disgust on their faces since she didn't look like a human-- it wasn't her fault. Kuna blinks.​

He smiles warmly And steps to the side. "P-Please! Come In! You must be starving, Would you like some Breakfast?" He was nervous. He had never met anyone like her before.

Kuna Valentina

Kuna smiles a bit, she kind of forced the smile. She didn't know what to expect while she was here and didn't really want to. Kuna nods a bit but doesn't;t say anything. Kuna walks in with her bag in her hands and she looks about by the door. She didn't really feel welcome-- again.​

Warwick closes the door and leads her to the elegant dining room. "Sit anywhere! Breakfast will be served soon." He sits down himself and looks at her, Not really bothered by her appearance.

Kuna Valentina

Kuna follows him in silence and then sat herself down, awe and admiration in her eyes. "Great," she says slowly. Kuna glances around the room and she pulls her tail into her lap gently.​

He had to break the silence. He was beginning to blush at how quiet It was! "So...Where are you from?" As soon as he finished his sentence waiters came out of the kitchen and presented the food. It appeared to be a fish, diced into cubes and with some sauce spread near It.

Kuna Valentina

Kuna wiggled her nose a bit, also uneasy at the silence. "I'm not sure," she says. "I was put right into royalty as a servant, so I don't know." Kuna lightly pursed her lips awkwardly and she then saw as food was presented. Kuna would give small smiles and she stretched a bit.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back