• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prince X Wolf Furry [CLOSED] {Main}

Kuna Valentina

“That’s cute,” she slowly stood up and started backing away with a grin on her face. She then started running.​

Kuna Valentina

Shelby was in the other room a few feet back. “Why is she still here?!”​

"Oh boy." he walked over to Kuna and held her by her waist. "Hey hey calm down come on let's go somewhere else. We can go ride horses again."

Kuna Valentina

“I was just on my way home,” Shelby explained pointing to her suitcases. Kuna grumbled and somehow listened to Derrin.​

Kuna Valentina

Kuna pouted the entire time there, just mumbling and grumbling to herself. “I actually wanted to go swim at the beach today,” she crossed her arms.​

"Alright then." he picked her up opened a portal to the beach walked through and saw the wedding ceremony set up as he walked through and closed the portal. "Huh kinda forgot about that."

Kuna Valentina

She chuckled, “we can go to a different spot. I need to fetch my bathing suit though.”​

Kuna Valentina

“I shouldn’t be long,” she muttered and grabbed her bathing suit. She went into the bathroom and changed.​

Kuna Valentina

After a few moments, she came out with a dress on, her bathing suit underneath. “Okay, I’m ready now.”​

Kuna Valentina

Kuna smiled toward him and looked around the beach, her tail wagging slowly.​

He let her down. "Last one in is a rotten egg!" he speeds off to the water leaving her only a kiss he gave her before running off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back