tumblr_ncxrox0BiC1rsw5uio2_r1_250.gif

The Flameless Prince

Name:

Prince Lee

"Ya know, sometimes I wish I wasn't?"

male

Appearance:

zero__00__avatar_au_firebender_by_yakitunafish-d5jeo7l.jpg

While in this picture it depicts Lee firebending in reality he can't bend fire.

Unlike other natives of the fire nation Lee has a long darker blond colored hair that goes down to the middle of his back when it isn't tied up. Though he shares the same gold color of the fire nation royalty. Lee's body really isn't that much to gawk at, it's slender and lean with the maximum amount if muscle that can latch onto his thin frame. Moving on from his physical appearance Lee wears loose and usually run down clothing, definitely something a royal shouldn't wear, but he finds it fitting and more comforting than the lavish robes and other high class clothing.

"Say what you want about me, it doesn't matter to me anyways,"

Personality:

Lee is somewhat of a rebellious young prince. While he isn't a total rebel 100% of the time he won't do something if he sees it as morally incorrect. A term to reference this is that he beats to his own drum. Other than being somewhat of a rebel Lee is a little rough on the outside. He can be downright rude or act as if he doesn't care, but on the inside he's a real softie, and a lover of food. Seriously you can bribe this guy with one hell of a meal.

While Lee might not be the quickest person to be friendly twords strangers. Due time he'll slowly shed his rocky exterior when he meets the right person. Don't expect him to return any hospitality in return from this young man. While Lee's motives are somewhat similar to Zuko in the original Avatar he's mostly focusing on being accepted. By his father, by his peoole, and mostly by anyone around him. He generally hates himself for being born without the ability to bend fire, even if it was something that he had no control over.

Going back to his personality the more softer Lee is considerate of other people's feeling. He knows when he's crossed someone's lines, and he can tell if something is bothering someone. It's almost a leader like instinct that he has, which is expected in royalty. At times Lee can be laid back and calm. He's mostly the type that goes with the flow, unless it's something important that could lead his comrades into trouble.

Height:

5'11

Weight:

145 Lbs

Nationality:

Fire nation

Prince of the Fire Nation

Social Class:

High, although he isn't really treated like it.

Weapons:

Since Lee lacks the ability of Bending an element he relies on different weapons to protect himself. His main and most treasured Weapon is a handmade bow, he crafted it as a young boy and to this day it still works flawlessly. It's his to go Weapon as he can a safer distance away from his enemies, especially benders. For close range Lee has a shorter katana strapped to the left side of his hip. Lee's swordsmanship is just as good as his aim with his now, don't underestimate him if you cross blades.

Backstory:

Lee's actual birth is a real mystery. No one really knows who his real father is as he doesn't share the same physical similarities to the current fire lord, and he can't bend any kind of element. It is rumored that Lee's mother had an affair, but there's no real proof. And as a result the fire lord never treated Lee as his own son, half the time the Fire Lord would barely notice the young Lee's presence. This caused Lee to try his best to impress his 'father', but no matter what the young boy could do the Fire Lord wouldn't even bat an eye at him. This caused Lee to feel left out and extremely lonely, his own father wouldn't even look at him and everyone else wouldn't treat him as a prince. Though soon Lee will be given a chance to impress his father, and to finally be accepted by him. All he has to do is to find the Avatar...

Other:

(Aka some random info)

• Lee is somewhat of a bookworm, while everyone else was practicing and refining their Bending techniques, he was studying and learning all that he could. Leading Lee to have an extensive knowledge on common Bending techniques from all four elements.

• Lee is ambidextrous, meaning that he can effectively use both of his hands.

• Lee's eyesight is extremely good, which helps him out when he's using his bow.

(I have no idea why I like to Roleplay as non-benders)

Last edited by a moderator:
My only qualm is his name is painfully close to my posted OC's name: Xen

That could be confusing for some people. 

Other then that it looks great to me! 

What do you think @Truthblade?

That is why I decided against my airbender's name starting with X. XD

Anyway, this all looks good, but you will probably have to tell me the confidential info in the PMS as I am playing the Fire Lord.

The only issue I see with him is you claim he isn't well built but also that he cam draw a abow and weild a katana with proficiency. Granted with you saying it is a shorter blade, that's within reason however it requires a large amountof strength innthe shoulders, biceps, triceps, forearms, and fingers in order to draw a bow hold the string long enough to line up a shot. 

Otherwise you have a perfectly excellent character on your hands.

Edit: I'm not sure where or if you edited, but rereading it shows me he should be able to use his bow somewhat effectively, though however taxing that will be I will leave to you.

The only issue I see with him is you claim he isn't well built but also that he cam draw a abow and weild a katana with proficiency. Granted with you saying it is a shorter blade, that's within reason however it requires a large amountof strength innthe shoulders, biceps, triceps, forearms, and fingers in order to draw a bow hold the string long enough to line up a shot. 

Otherwise you have a perfectly excellent character on your hands.

It doesn't take a "well built" individual to proficiently wield a bow, or a sword.

A small amount of lean muscle would grant an individual enough strength to do so. 

Additionally, I don't believe it's your place to have an issue with his CS. 

Regardless, your opinion is noted. 

B6RSdfu.jpg

It doesn't take a "well built" individual to proficiently wield a bow, or a sword.

A small amount of lean muscle would grant an individual enough strength to do so. 

Regardless, your opinion is noted

By wepl built, I simply meant strong enough to handle the resistance of the bowstring or the weight of the blade. I only mentioned this because upon first examination his character appeared more stringy than lean.

I understand I have mo authority to change his character, but this was not a demand rather a bit of (hopefully) positive criticism from a lover of older weaponry and combat. I by no means meant to offend anyone.

Similarly, I am not at all opposed tp criticisms of my own character as I'm sure I could change something.

Regardless, your opinion is noted

View attachment 235352

Man, you just swooped in there and stole the words straight from my mouth. xD

Plus having a tiny bit of bow knowledge myself, that Bows have a draw Weight. the measured force, in foot-pounds, storedby an archery bow when fully drawn. So with less draw Weight the bow would be easier to pull, except it lacks range and velocity.

Users who are viewing this thread